Can NPC animation's colors be scripted to change? How?

ericp07

Paperdoll still retains its own colors when the custom item is equipped, which suggests to me that I have to create my own resource, based on the female elf mage paperdoll, and set the colors in that file as well. Is there an easier/better way to "force" the .itm's colors to apply while equipped?

Solved! I had to set major and minor colors in the .itm files, in order for them to appear properly on the paperdoll. All I need now are recolored .bam files for each, and I'll be all set.

Is it necessary to carry these items in the character's inventory at all times, or is it enough to have them copied into the override folder, and then have a script apply them as needed?

Is it necessary to carry these items in the character's inventory at all times, or is it enough to have them copied into the override folder, and then have a script apply them as needed?
Either way will work. You might want to set the usabilities so no one else can wear them.
Now I need to do is to install. TP2. spl file, but I do not know if this is a simple COPY command, or if it's written another way. Please advise?
These spambots are getting cunning... if it's cunning to copy and post some random text from the thread.

Archived