IR v3 Beta

Demivrgvs

About the Executable Patch: am I right to assume that if I have a later version of ToBEx, I can safely skip it?

And if so, shouldn't the installation find out about this automatically and skip it with some sensible message?

About the Executable Patch: am I right to assume that if I have a later version of ToBEx, I can safely skip it?
Which executable patch are you talking about? I don't remember any compatibility issue between IR and ToBEx off hand, but I admit that my memory when it comes the the world of modding is not as good as it once was! :(
Which executable patch are you talking about? I don't remember any compatibility issue between IR and ToBEx off hand, but I admit that my memory when it comes the the world of modding is not as good as it once was! :(

After you install the main component, the next one is the Executable Patch which would install ToBEx v20 (way outdated now). I think I don't need since I have v23 Beta installed but I'd like to be sure.

Item Revisions v3 is now available in the download center here. All hotfixes are included.

The version numbers for v3 have been retconned. You may now see the first release "V3 Beta 1.1" referred to as "v3.0.01" and the last release "V3 Beta 1.16" referred to as "v3.0.16".

Archived