Hotfixes for IR v3 Beta (September 12th 2013) - OUTDATED

Demivrgvs

Did you have the intentions of releasing whatever fixes you might have?
Yep, the only confirmed issue out there right now is the one regarding ammos giving "free proficiencies", thus you aren't missing any real fix unless you are planning to exploit that thing which went unnoticed for years. :D

It seems like good work so far :)
Indeed, it seems way better than I planned! I expected at least a bunch of small issues in the first beta considering the absurd amount of changes! I'm sure they'll come out sooner or later! :O

Galoomp sells a lot of the same books.
Ardanis will surely look into it. :D

In my game, Jaheira (Fighter/Druid) couldn't wear metal armor and use shields even though I didn't install the PnP equipment for druids component. Intended or bug?

Also, Karajah's leather armor is unusable by Nalia who is a Swashbuckler in my game.

PnP equipment for druids

In my game, Jaheira (Fighter/Druid) couldn't wear metal armor and use shields even though I didn't install the PnP equipment for druids component. Intended or bug?
I guess I can remove this restriction from the main component as I did with pretty much everything else, though I consider it a fix rather than a tweak.

Karajah's leather armor

Also, Karajah's leather armor is unusable by Nalia who is a Swashbuckler in my game.
Sorry, I really don't know how a "not usable by thief"flag got there! :) Will fix asap.

Malakar's Companion +2

Where can I find Malakar's Companion +2? Or is there no owner or shop selling it yet?
Mmm, it seems like we forgot to make it available somewhere as I cannot find any reference to it in the relevant components. We'll fix this asap.

Seems like I do have a bunch of things to work on...I'll try to pack these fixes within 24 hours.

Hi,

Rashad's Talon +2 Done

Ive removed it lesser Sundering effect to double the effectiveness of its Cleave effect, which works particularly well in tandem with Belm.

The sundering effect is still there and the cleave chance is still 10% (not 20%).

Drinking a potion of Memory gives the text in the message list: Potion of insight. I'm unsure wether it actually worked, will test later to confirm it working.

Edit: they work as intended just the text is wrong.

Cheers

Ring of Fire Control Done

I'm restoring vanilla's 50% res (instead of V2's 40%), because it allows me to make its custom Fireshield grant complety immunity to fire-based spells a la SR. Instead of Charm Fire Elemental I'm moving here Conjure Lesser Fire Elemental.

It seems that in my game it's still Ring of fire resistance, and only with 50% fire resistance.

Ring of Fire Control

I'm restoring vanilla's 50% res (instead of V2's 40%), because it allows me to make its custom Fireshield grant complety immunity to fire-based spells a la SR. Instead of Charm Fire Elemental I'm moving here Conjure Lesser Fire Elemental.
It seems that in my game it's still Ring of fire resistance, and only with 50% fire resistance.
Eh? I'm not following you... Are you confusing RoFire Res with Ring of Fire Control?

Archived