Hotfixes for IR v3 Beta (September 12th 2013) - OUTDATED

Demivrgvs

Uhh, bug report here. I get the following error 74 times when trying to install Store Revisions:

override/uddwarf.cre copied to item_rev/backup/1030/uddwarf.cre, 1220 bytes
Copied [uddwarf.cre] to [override/uddwarf.cre]
Copying and patching 1 file ...
[./override/ribald.sto] loaded, 4292 bytes
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_weap%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_armor%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_rang%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_magic%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_potn%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_jewel%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_misc%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_blade%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_blunt%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_dwarf%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_elf%
Patching SW1H42.ITM into store...
Patching SW1H41.ITM into store...
SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED	  Store Revisions

Yet in the end Store Revisions installs successfully. So, should I uninstall everything or not?

Note that I used BiG World Fixpack v12, which autoupdated my WeiDU version to unstable 23108. Can it be the cause of all these errors or is there something else involved?

I'm really not familiar with BWP and I think Arda can answer this better than me as he has coded such component. I'll PM him if he does not notice this topic, but I'm sure he'll quickly do something.

During installation of a BWP I'm getting the following error:

"Unknown macro: update_item_descriptions"

Are you too using BWP v12?

Uhh, bug report here. I get the following error 74 times when trying to install Store Revisions:

override/uddwarf.cre copied to item_rev/backup/1030/uddwarf.cre, 1220 bytes
Copied [uddwarf.cre] to [override/uddwarf.cre]
Copying and patching 1 file ...
[./override/ribald.sto] loaded, 4292 bytes
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_weap%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_armor%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_rang%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_magic%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_potn%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_jewel%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_misc%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_blade%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_blunt%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_dwarf%
ERROR: cannot find variable %buy_elf%
Patching SW1H42.ITM into store...
Patching SW1H41.ITM into store...
SUCCESSFULLY INSTALLED	  Store Revisions

Yet in the end Store Revisions installs successfully. So, should I uninstall everything or not?

Note that I used BiG World Fixpack v12, which autoupdated my WeiDU version to unstable 23108. Can it be the cause of all these errors or is there something else involved?

You should be fine. See here.

There seems to be a bug with potions of Regeneration. When used in conjunction with Heroism potion (may be some else, not sure and it only happened twice so far) it starts regenerating super-fast for much longer than 1 turn.

There seems to be a bug with potions of Regeneration. When used in conjunction with Heroism potion (may be some else, not sure and it only happened twice so far) it starts regenerating super-fast for much longer than 1 turn.
o.O ??

Yamato sword's Counterattack isn't working. It seems that .spl file involved isn't there.

EDIT:

It's in itemrev folder, but it doesn't get copied over to override. Copy/paste to override folder works.

Yamato sword's Counterattack isn't working. It seems that .spl file involved isn't there.

Missing line within the main component's tp2. Fixed thanks, I'll upload a hotfix asap.

In the meanwhile simply copy sw1h66.spl from IR's itm folder into the override. ;)

Potion of Heroism and Potion of Power don't apply their attack and damage bonus, due to 0 probability in their corresponding potion spells.

Moreover, why are you so dead set on using bless instead of ThAC0 bonus + attack damage bonus? Nowhere in those item descriptions is it stated that it doesn't stack with items granting a similar bonus.

Drow weapons for example grant a "luck-bonus" and going just by the descriptions, those abovementioned potions grant some sort of untyped bonus. All of which would lead you to assume that they stack, but in fact they don't, because all those nifty bonuses are bless bonuses, which are unfortunately not cumulative.

Additionally, the bless bonus on all those drow weapons applies to every weapon wielded. Which means, that you hold a drow weapon in your off-/main-hand and you get an instant +2 to attack and damage. Shouldn't it only apply to the drow weapons themselves (aka give them increased damage and to hit in their melee header)?

UPDATE:

Potion of Sight spell has wrong targeting entry for cure blindness and its corresponding remove portrait icon. It should be Self instead of Preset Target.

10th

Potion of Heroism and Potion of Power don't apply their attack and damage bonus, due to 0 probability in their corresponding potion spells.
Thanks, will fix asap.

Moreover, why are you so dead set on using bless instead of ThAC0 bonus + attack damage bonus? Nowhere in those item descriptions is it stated that it doesn't stack with items granting a similar bonus.
Only because it was used in vanilla, and it seemed a good way to keep overflowing damage outputs in check. You are right though, I should either change it or mention that they do not stack.

Additionally, the bless bonus on all those drow weapons applies to every weapon wielded. Which means, that you hold a drow weapon in your off-/main-hand and you get an instant +2 to attack and damage. Shouldn't it only apply to the drow weapons themselves (aka give them increased damage and to hit in their melee header)?
I cannot do much about it.

Potion of Sight spell has wrong targeting entry for cure blindness and its corresponding remove portrait icon. It should be Self instead of Preset Target.
Added to fixes, I'll upload a hotfix this afternoon.

Archived