New to game, faces all messed up

Baldurbolt

hi,

So i am new to the game. I had already seen some Lets Plays on Youtube so i know the game.

I went through the entire installation proces and now 1 and 2 are the same game.

I als installed quite a few other mods (especially portrait mods) and now my portraits are messed up.

Imoen doesnt have her original face but one of the faces you can pick in character selection instead.

I tried to mend this by installing the blonde imoen mod but this only works in the second game not the first.

Does anyone know how to restore original faces. Not sure what it was a part off...An alternative blonde look for Imoen in game 1 would be ok too...

Furthermore is it possible to play with more than 1 of your own custom characters?? Are there mods for this??

finally how can i edit the looks of the NPC's like Imoen its greyed out...

Thanks for the help.

hi,

So i am new to the game. I had already seen some Lets Plays on Youtube so i know the game.

I went through the entire installation proces and now 1 and 2 are the same game.

I als installed quite a few other mods (especially portrait mods) and now my portraits are messed up.

Imoen doesnt have her original face but one of the faces you can pick in character selection instead.

I tried to mend this by installing the blonde imoen mod but this only works in the second game not the first.

Does anyone know how to restore original faces. Not sure what it was a part off...An alternative blonde look for Imoen in game 1 would be ok too...

Furthermore is it possible to play with more than 1 of your own custom characters?? Are there mods for this??

finally how can i edit the looks of the NPC's like Imoen its greyed out...

Thanks for the help.

To start with a party containing more than one of your own characters, you must start the game in multiplayer mode. Then, you can add characters on the arbitration screen. If you've already started a single-player game, you can drag-drop that game from the save folder (inside the main BG2 folder) into the mpsave folder, and then launch the game, and finally load that multiplayer game and add characters as you like.

Happy gaming,

Eric

Pictures can be changed via Shadow Keeper. Teh editor par essellence when it comes to BG2.

Good luck

Thanks! That was helpful. I have Imoen with blonde hair and also edited her hair colour now.

No idea how to get the original picture of imoen in the portrait list though. Its got the right measurements and all but its not in the list??

Thanks for the help with the mp too but that doesnt seem to work yet. I just cant start multiplayer games it wants to go online and stuff. I CAN add more characters (premake them) but how do i load a single player game. I dont even have the mpsave folder!? Tutorial for this anywhere?

Edit: any try to open a multiplayer game in either 1 (which i havent uninstalled yet it is ok to do so right??) and 2 both leads to crashes...

Archived