IWD1 testing on Ipad

Joshua

oh dear me again :)

I've been testing Icewind dale 1 on Ipad. So far two biggest issues I found are the following

- No combat sounds, only music

- mages casting spells after the enemy is dead

you guys need logs or anything or these are known issues ?

Thanks

oh dear me again :)

I've been testing Icewind dale 1 on Ipad. So far two biggest issues I found are the following

- No combat sounds, only music

- mages casting spells after the enemy is dead

you guys need logs or anything or these are known issues ?

Thanks

The combat sound may be simply a configuration problem, if that doesn't help, you may want to see the logs.

The other is simply missing feature.

The combat sound may be simply a configuration problem, if that doesn't help, you may want to see the logs.

The other is simply missing feature.

Not sure about the conf problem I checked everything. Logs (see below) simply say they cannot locate the wav file,

but it's there. However files are named for example HeFC_25, GemRB is searching for hefc_25.

Is it case sensitive ?

About mage casting spells on dead body. please can you clarify missing feature. Not fixed yet in this build ?

Can someone maybe try with their Ipad, maybe it's just me :)

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/8284660/IWD1_NoPcSound.txt

If its reporting a missing file that actually is there then yes it could be that iOS is on a case sensitive file system and renaming it with the proper case should work. also check the permissions.

Still can't get GemRB to read character sound files :)

Seems like Icewind Dale native files are not normal waw file but acm files. Only way to read them I found was to convert them to pure wav using Near Infinity and acm2wav.

GemRB on Ipad won't read neither files, while it does work on PC.

Are you telling me it works on the IOS simulator ?

Not sure about the conf problem I checked everything. Logs (see below) simply say they cannot locate the wav file,

but it's there. However files are named for example HeFC_25, GemRB is searching for hefc_25.

Is it case sensitive ?

IOS filesystem is indeed case-sensitive

Archived