Uh...no romance option right off?

Guest Setepenre

Guest Setepenre

I just began with Angelo and spoke to him. He said something about "if you expect romance hang it up in the closet with your shift" and now I get no PID option to speak further with him about it.

I don't know what's wrong, and I don't want to proceed. Is this normal? Will he come around in dialogue soon and give my pc a chance? A friend told me she hasn't played Angelo lately but that the "breaking mistake" happens in a certain dialogue where you have to answer him correctly, but I didn't even get that far and she doesn't remember if he went silent for awhile.

I don't want to procede too far if I've broken it somehow already. I have Ajantis and Xan in my party, but not as committed romances yet, as it's only the beginning and I'm not on any engaged path or bonded path.

Heya!

I'm pre-etty sure things are going normally. I think the "breaking mistake" can only occur once the lovetalks have started (Angelo asks why you like him, and you can give a response he'll warn you he's not happy with). Wait a while and see if the first lovetalk triggers (he sings--you can't miss it, as they say)

Best of luck,

SV

I just began with Angelo and spoke to him. He said something about "if you expect romance hang it up in the closet with your shift" and now I get no PID option to speak further with him about it.

I don't know what's wrong, and I don't want to proceed. Is this normal? Will he come around in dialogue soon and give my pc a chance? A friend told me she hasn't played Angelo lately but that the "breaking mistake" happens in a certain dialogue where you have to answer him correctly, but I didn't even get that far and she doesn't remember if he went silent for awhile.

I don't want to procede too far if I've broken it somehow already. I have Ajantis and Xan in my party, but not as committed romances yet, as it's only the beginning and I'm not on any engaged path or bonded path.

Guest Setepenre

Thank you SOOO much. I'll continue on, then. He's so engaging that I hoped I didn't manage to completely miss the land mine...

I really appreciate your quick response. :)

Heya!

I'm pre-etty sure things are going normally. I think the "breaking mistake" can only occur once the lovetalks have started (Angelo asks why you like him, and you can give a response he'll warn you he's not happy with). Wait a while and see if the first lovetalk triggers (he sings--you can't miss it, as they say)

Best of luck,

SV

Archived