Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

That's good to know. :)

Things are coming along at a steady pace. At the moment I'm typing out one of Aklon's bigger dialogues to get it on computer. After that it'll be edited for the changes that happen after CHARNAME and Aklon have gotten serious about things. I'm about half-way through that now, and it's the biggest dialogue I'll need to reedit, so things should go swifter after I get this done.

I know I say that a lot, but I do mean it. :)

Yes indeedy, Aklon will be voiced, and extensively too. A seperate voice pack may hold the bulk of the voicing though, to cut down on the initial download, but we'll see about that later.

And now a small progress report: Real life issues have slowed work down the last couple of days. The current dialogue is waiting forlornly in a half-finished wreck on my hard drive. Work will progress today, however, as soon as I get my taxes done. :D

Guest Ahnorel

mmm i wonder what kind of lover Aklon will be?:D i am really tired of the "good boys" that keep crying around CHARNAME and only give you more troubles :cry:

:D keep the good work!!!

Guest Uresya

ajaja .. i dont know if he will be a "good" boy or and "evil" one, i supose that we have to wait and see!! im really interest in this mod, and i look forward to it !!!

Guest Guest-ish
mmm i wonder what kind of lover Aklon will be?:cry:  i am really tired of the "good boys" that keep crying around CHARNAME and only give you more troubles    :D

:D  keep the good work!!!

:D You might want to check out the Haer'Dalis Romance Mod, then. It's not finished yet, but from looking at the forums, you can't tell Haer'Dalis won't be another "good boy" (though they are really cute... :D )