Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Thanks for stopping by and checking (Oh dear, I seem to be on the clock now). :) I've actually made some progress with three of five planned Jan banters done, the fourth started and hopefully I'll be able to finish them all in the next couple of weeks. Then, we're onto Keldorn.

Edited by BigRob

Amazingly, there has actually been progress, with the fourth of Jan's banters done and the fifth started, plus a random Viconia banter that fell out of my head in the past couple of weeks. I'm trying to keep things rolling along, so hopefully main writing will be done sooner rather than later. :D

That sounds like a whole lot of progress. :D

I'm trying to keep an eye on the passage of time and at least get some lines down or clear some time to write so I don't get wrapped up in other things and forget for too long. Seems to be working. :)

Yay to progress! And the banters happening along the way are sometimes the best. As long as you have a chance of writing them down in time!

I was lucky enough to be near my computer when it happened, the idea came into my head while doing some chores. It is good when inspiration strikes in a place where you don't lose it, I have lost a few by a combination of not having writing tools or a decent memory, sadly.

Yay to progress! I always make sure to check in from time to time to see what is going on with Gavin, Aklon, Aran, Ajantis, and anything else. I love RE and when I now jump to PPG from here (as I have not had internet for over a month) I can't wait to see if the Kelsey overhaul is finished or if there is anything new with Xan...

I just still love BG2 (well, all the BG's) since day one and I now think I'll never stop loving it. I'm so happy that so many great and dedicated modders are still here to keep the game fresh and lively.

You modders are all awesome and I can't thank you enough. This may not really be the place, but since I saw this post and how recent it is, I am almost peeing my pants (again) in excitement!

Thanks, BigRob, and I'm so happy that Aklon, my "love him or leash him" romance will still become real! ;)

Hurray more progress! Am I correct then in what's left, copied from one of your posts:

NPC Interactions: Keldorn, Korgan, Mazzy, Minsc, Nalia, Valygar, Viconia, Yoshimo, the PC.

Quests (planned, but not written)

Interjections into in-game events (planned, but not written)

Coding (somewhat started, thanks to some generous help from Berelinde)

At this point I vote to skip straight to interjections and coding :p BUT.. we've waited this long. Though this winter would be nice.. all that horrible weather to get through.

Oh, goodness, yes. Winter would be great! Something warm to keep us...warm! ;)

Anyway, I'm just pleased as all get out that Aklon didn't end up in that unmentionable place forums have for the abandoned.

Hurray more progress! Am I correct then in what's left, copied from one of your posts:

NPC Interactions: Keldorn, Korgan, Mazzy, Minsc, Nalia, Valygar, Viconia, Yoshimo, the PC.

Quests (planned, but not written)

Interjections into in-game events (planned, but not written)

Coding (somewhat started, thanks to some generous help from Berelinde)

Yep, that about sums it up. The PC stuff is for an enslaved Aklon, the friendship path for a non-romanced PC (not so much to do on that since some of the romance stuff is similar, and it's also built into some of the NPC talks, which is partly why some have taken so long). There'll also be some brushing up of the main romance track itself, as I've had some new ideas and thoughts about a few things that I want to fix/improve before release.

Oh, goodness, yes. Winter would be great! Something warm to keep us...warm! ;)

Anyway, I'm just pleased as all get out that Aklon didn't end up in that unmentionable place forums have for the abandoned.

At this point I vote to skip straight to interjections and coding :p BUT.. we've waited this long. Though this winter would be nice.. all that horrible weather to get through.

Sadly, I can't promise a Winter Wonderland Aklon to add a little warmth to the year's end, but I'll do my best to keep moving on things as fast as I can, so you'll all be able to enjoy him some winter soon. :D