Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

I must say, I'm really looking forward to this MoD :blush: It sounds great, and lets face it, there's only so many times that you can romance Anomen or Kelsey..

Anyways, sorry if this has already been asked in a previous post, but when can we expect to get the luuuuurvly Aklon to grace Bg2?? In short, is it to be a 2004 or 2005 release?

Thanks for the kind words everyone, and sorry for the delay in replies, but I like to post in here only when I've actually got progress to report. :blush:

mmm i wonder what kind of lover Aklon will be?
The Lawful Neutral monk sort. :cry: You'll see how that differs from the Lawful Neutral Fighter-Cleric sort in due course.

Anyways, sorry if this has already been asked in a previous post, but when can we expect to get the luuuuurvly Aklon to grace Bg2?? In short, is it to be a 2004 or 2005 release?
Unless I fall into a time warp, it'll be 2005. Writing is... continuing and I'll continue to update as I go. The heaviest writing is behind me though, so I should get onto coding sometime soon*.

And Now for actual progress: The advanced romance love-life forcetalk is done. Onto the last two.

* Note: My definition of soon varies wildly.

Edited by BigRob

Thanks for the kind words everyone, I'll try my damndest not to disappoint. Also, screenshots will be available when I manage to coerce my helper monkey into coding for me. Or when I start doing it myself, whichever comes first. :blush:

Now for some progress. The last two forcetalk options are complete. Now I'll begin to gather my thoughts and start writing flirts.

After nearly a month, time for another report. Currently, I've written eight PC initiated flirts (some short, some long), examples of which can be found in the "Flirts, flirts, flirts, spam and flirts" topic.

I'll also be away next week, so appearences on the boards may be a bit spotty. :rolleyes:

I'm still writing away. Not as fast as I'd like, but there you are. I've got five more flirts done now and I'm hoping to get several more done in the next couple of days. I wouldn't hold your breath for a 2004 release, but I'm getting there. :thumbsup:

Okie dokie, another progress report on the verge of the new year. I've completed first stage flirting (20 in all) and have made a start on later flirts. More as it happens. :)

Oh, and the helper monkey is the first person I can lure into the coding room.... :)