Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Thanks for the enthusiasm for Aklon, I'll pass your compliment on his portrait to my artist. By the time you get the finished product in your hands (so to speak) I'll try to make sure that that "well thought out" statement was worth saying. :)

And on a progress-y type theme, the current flirt (the last in the normal series) is about three quarters done... It's a big-un though, so I might still be a few days on it.

Yes, I've made some more progress on the last flirt and added a few extra options (I told you it was a big 'un). Christmas/New Years has eaten up a few days, but it should be finished soon.

As for the whole mod, I should (touch wood) get it released this year. :O

Guest Menelanna

I am loving the progess on this guy! I can't wait until he is realeased! I just have one question I just tought of. WIll Alkon have any special talks (love or not) with <char name> if he/she is also a monk? I think that he would have something to say if he was traveling with (or falling in love with) another monk. But that is just me. Keep up the good work.

Hugs amd kisses of Aklon! :)

Thanks for the encouragement all!

Unfortunately, January has turned out to be a bad month for writing, what with starting a new job and some personal issues, so I'm still going on that final flirt. There's just a few more options to fill out and I'll be into the Underdark flirts and then into the last phases of banters, interjects and quests.

I still won't venture a release date yet, but I'll keep my mose to the grindstone as much as I can.

I just have one question I just tought of. WIll Alkon have any special talks (love or not) with <char name> if he/she is also a monk?

Yes, there is such a special talk available, as part of the LT line-up (or the banters for non-involved CHARNAMEs). There will be one available for each class and monks will be one of the more developed ones, as you might expect, though I'll try to make sure there's something for everyone.

That is good to hear. I can wait to see your finished product.

Any chance we can get another update soon? My birthday is coming soon and a update would be a great present! Please please please please??

Okay I am back to normal now. Keep up to the good work buddy, I am loving how this guy is turning out. He is such a sweety :)

Again I have to thank you all for your well wishes, and I'll keep striving to make the wait as short as possible.

As you might have noticed here, some progress was made a couple of days ago, but it slipped my mind to post up here. The late stage romance flirts are done and I'm now onto the the Underdark specific flirts, which are for PCs at any stage of the romance. There's only a few of them, however, and I hope to get them finished shortly. More progress as it comes.

Edited by BigRob
Again I have to thank you all for your well wishes, and I'll keep striving to make the wait as short as possible.

I have been following the progress of this character for some time now (although I have never posted anything), and I must say that it has truly intrigued me.

It seems as if you are putting a lot of time and effort into this mod (like so many others) and I believe this is going to be an amazing character. With every new preview of talks I find myself becoming more interested in the character and learning about his background, etc.

I am eagerly awaiting the arrival of Aklon.

Keep up the hard work; I’m guessing it is going to pay off in the end.

(P.S. if you think you may need help with anything do not be afraid to PM me; I would be eager to help you with whatever you need.)