Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

The line for beta testing is not yet open, please retain your hand stamp for entry.

Thanks for all the offers everyone. I promise when the time comes, there'll be announcements bold enough for all to see. :p

It's been a month or so since the last update, so I figure I'd better post something. The "Dance for me" flirt is done now and I've almost completed the last Underdark Flirt. Hopefully I'll get it completed this weekend and move on to banters. Then again, I thought that last weekend too.

Anyway, more progress as it comes....

Thanks for the up-date, looking forward to see Aklon's dance moves :p

but then I'm just looking forward to Aklon in general! :p

Hope your muse continues to bless your work. :D

CelticRose

It's been a month or so since the last update, so I figure I'd better post something. The "Dance for me" flirt is done now and I've almost completed the last Underdark Flirt. Hopefully I'll get it completed this weekend and move on to banters. Then again, I thought that last weekend too.

Anyway, more progress as it comes....

Thanks for the up-date, looking forward to see Aklon's dance moves :D

but then I'm just looking forward to Aklon in general! :p

Hope your muse continues to bless your work. :D

CelticRose

My heartfelt appologies, we're not supossed to post on this tread are we? :p

Sooooo sorry, I'll leave now . . . . . slinks away,

So then I do it twice :D

CR

Thanks for the enthusiasm Celtic Rose. :p

Hand stamps can be obtained from specially marked packs of Cornflakes.

And feel free to post in here, that's why I split it off from the main progress thread.

Thanks for the enthusiasm Celtic Rose. :p

Hand stamps can be obtained from specially marked packs of Cornflakes.

And feel free to post in here, that's why I split it off from the main progress thread.

*Viciously rips the last specially marked pack of Cornflakes in the entire store away from a small child, rips it open, and madly rummages through in order to find the hand-stamp*

...What?

Whee, done with flirting! Do you suppose...that we could possibly have a preview of an underdark flirt, or if that's too spoilery, a banter (when one comes) - T'would be terribly kind of you ...it's been a long time since the last one...:)

At any rate, nice work, BigRob, and best of luck with the banters and all else! :)

Thank you. :) I have a lot of thinking ahead of me for the banters, but I'll do my best.

There's not really than many Underdark banters though, so I might just keep those under my hat for now. I'll see what I can do about a sample banter soon.

Edited by BigRob
There's not really than many Underdark banters though, so I might just keep those under my hat for now. I'll see what I can do about a sample banter soon.

Excellent! I (and we, I'm sure) shall eagerly await - though not impatiently, of course. I do not begrudge you taking as much creativity enhancing time as you so desire (or not, as you wish). :)

And forgive any and all strangeness - its rather late :)

Edited by Tarayani