Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

As in Aerie trying to charm Aklon, or Aklon beginning to try and charm her? If the former, I hope he can let her down until he's sure the PC isn't interested! But for my party, likely she won't be in it, but I can't help but wonder what their dialogs would be if she were there. And I can see Vicci trying to woo him, as well, even if it is basically for his good looks and...ahem...slave experience!

He has that, and comes with a free collar too. :blush: Vicci will indeed be giving that a go, but there no real romance there.

Actually, I think such a banter or banters between Vicci and Aklon would be quite interesting, possibly with other party members commenting, agreeing or perhaps even being protective of Aklon.

There will certainly be some tension involved, and I can see comments coming from several NPCs, not to mention the player. It's going to be a bit more complex than simple flirting. Aklon is curious to learn all about the drow, after all....

I imagine that reference to his former slave status would definately strike a raw nerve.

Oh no, he won't like that at all.

Hello to everyone,i have been following the development of the mod for a long time i really thank you for your effort BigRob i give you my best wishes.

I would like to mention something regarding Strongholds, it would be nice that depending on relevant events Aklon could initiate a romantic/non-romantic banter with the PC. For example at the paladin stronghold when you receive Carsomyr, he could comment about his perspective of handling a holy avenger sword ( i love cespenar´s "holy avenger sword") and perhaps relate a tale about it ( not details, since there is no certain information regarding Carsomyr`s origins) and how this fits PC`s struggle against evil ... iner evil besides. This doesnt have to be romantic, but if he is interested he could reveal a spark of his feelings. This is just and example but i must admit that when i played as a paladin and got Carsomyr i was expecting mmm a little comment about it, npc-banter ... something!! ... you know my being a paladin and a bhaalspawn and to add more drama Carsomyr is mine !!! buajaja .. mmm sorry for that.

This isnt a great idea but it would be nice to talk about big events with your love interest or former lover, if this has been already pointed out, my apologies.

As a fact my english is pretty bad sorry for the bad writting :blush:

Edited by Alleina

Thank you for the well-wishes, I'll be working to help Aklon live up to expectations. :blush:

As for comments on specific events in the Strongholds (such as obtaining Carsomyr), I already had a few of these in mind, both for romanced and non-romanced NPCs. The idea is quite a good one though, and it might be worth expanding to a wider range of events. I have already written up options in the player initiated dialogues to discuss the major happenings in the game, but I'll have a lok wen I do final editing and see if I can add options to discuss things arising from the Strongholds as well. Thanks for commenting. :hm:

I have a question and I couldn't find the answer in the forums yet.

Do you think you will be doing some Cross mod banter with Kivan and other populair mods etc?

I am looking forward to this mod.

Well Aklon is already there on the list of mods signed up for Crossmod and I know for a fact that BigRob is still interested.

Guest Mylène

Hello!

i just like to say that i'm very very impatient to test this mod. I think it will be my favorite (after Tsujatha's or perhaps before...) I had see in this topic that i must wait until this winter. (and after the 31 th december) so long!!!!!! I don't know if i will survive :blush:. No just kidding. I know that it's a long and difficult task and i thank you for making a great mod for us.

Oh when i think. I saw in the Aerie's romance that she had a baby with the PC but any romance for female PC offer this opportunity Why ? If Aerie can fight and have a baby Why not a female PC? I think it's an interresting idea isn't it ? Even if it's just mentionned in the epilogue (if you have noticed there was never " they were live happy and had more children"

yes i know it's a little....classic. But more women wish have children later so....

I apologize for my very bad english and i give you all my encouragements for the next.

and once more time i very very very impatient

Kiss

Thanks to you all for the interest in Aklon, I'm getting there... :blush:

Do you think you will be doing some Cross mod banter with Kivan and other populair mods etc?

Well Aklon is already there on the list of mods signed up for Crossmod and I know for a fact that BigRob is still interested.

Yep, Grim is absolutely right. I will be doing cross-mod banter with as many different NPCs as I can arrange for. I have had some thoughts about a couple of NPCs

Hello!

i just like to say that i'm very very impatient to test this mod. I think it will be my favorite (after Tsujatha's or perhaps before...) I had see in this topic that i must wait until this winter. (and after the 31 th december) so long!!!!!! I don't know if i will survive :D. No just kidding. I know that it's a long and difficult task and i thank you for making a great mod for us.

Oh when i think. I saw in the Aerie's romance that she had a baby with the PC but any romance for female PC offer this opportunity Why ? If Aerie can fight and have a baby Why not a female PC? I think it's an interresting idea isn't it ? Even if it's just mentionned in the epilogue (if you have noticed there was never " they were live happy and had more children"

yes i know it's a little....classic. But more women wish have children later so....

I apologize for my very bad english and i give you all my encouragements for the next.

Kiss

I have to say, I completely agree with Mylene. Not enough female romances feature the option of eventually having a child, either in the epilogue or in ToB, and I think this happens to be an incredibly sweet and romantic thing. So if this option or idea was ever kicked 'round for Aklon, I think it would be well-received.

To answer your questions, after the relationship gets to that stage (if not in a spot before), you will be able to speak with Aklon about the possibility of having children together. As for what eventuates from it, well, I might just keep that under my hat for now. :hm:

Thanks for the fast answer, I did a search on the Aklon forums didn't think about searching on the crossbanter forum hehe.

Hello!

i just like to say that i'm very very impatient to test this mod. I think it will be my favorite (after Tsujatha's or perhaps before...) I had see in this topic that i must wait until this winter. (and after the 31 th december) so long!!!!!! I don't know if i will survive :blush:. No just kidding. I know that it's a long and difficult task and i thank you for making a great mod for us.

Kiss

Well from what I read overall about BG II a lot of folk found it a horrible plot twist Aerie having a child was one of the worst stories in BG II according to them. She gets teh baby and well then nothing ever happens with it no daiper changes waking up at 2 am etc.

Edited by Storm
Well from what I read overall about BG II a lot of folk found it a horrible plot twist Aerie having a child was one of the worst stories in BG II according to them. She gets teh baby and well then nothing ever happens with it no daiper changes waking up at 2 am etc.

Well THAT was just bad because it was so unrealistic. I mean she does not have a long enough pregnacy, she gives birth in the game, and STILL fights with the kid on her back! While in something like Kelsey's romance where the PC can get pregnant, she does not even begin to show during the game. That one worked out soooo much better.

BigRob, thanks for the update! Can't wait until I can have this monk! :blush:

Goodness..this is the first time I've ever posted on a forum about modules and whatnot, though I still didn't register...;

Ah, well. Anyway, I'm just *so* looking forward to this project's release. I really hope it comes soon. :3

Then welcome to G3, and thanks for posting here first. :)

I'm working on it still, and I hope to have some proper progress to report soon.

^^ Thank you very much. And I'm excited. :3 Aklon may become my favorite NPC yet, should he be able to best both Edwin and Kivan, that is. X3

Though, from the many things I've read here, it seems as though he may be able to do just that.