Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Every time I see the word Pharmacopeia, I always think of the United States Pharmacopeia, a massive tome detailing lots of things to do with drugs, drug components, dietary supplements, and anything that might contain the phrase "active ingredient," like sunscreen, mouthwash, over-the-counter cold tablets, deodorant, or hand lotion. It weighs about 15 pounds (exageration), and has numerous supplements.

After spending any amount of time with it, I know I always feel laid back, if "out cold" could be considered laid back.

Oh yes, many confused and frustrated emotions boiling around will certainly make for a... complicated stand-off. It's a distinct possibility too, especially if the player picks up Aklon, Aerie and Anomen fairly close together.

I wish you to keep your sanity through it! It sounds pretty complex, but it could be very lively too. :D

Every time I see the word Pharmacopeia, I always think of the United States Pharmacopeia, a massive tome detailing lots of things to do with drugs, drug components, dietary supplements, and anything that might contain the phrase "active ingredient," like sunscreen, mouthwash, over-the-counter cold tablets, deodorant, or hand lotion. It weighs about 15 pounds (exageration), and has numerous supplements.

After spending any amount of time with it, I know I always feel laid back, if "out cold" could be considered laid back.

Nothing calms Aklon for a good night's sleep like a long read from the instruction manual. :p

Oh yes, many confused and frustrated emotions boiling around will certainly make for a... complicated stand-off. It's a distinct possibility too, especially if the player picks up Aklon, Aerie and Anomen fairly close together.

I wish you to keep your sanity through it! It sounds pretty complex, but it could be very lively too. :)

Thanks Domi. Going by how complex the version I'm doing now is turning out, the romantically conflicted version might end up being a riot. :D

*laughs*

So no complex, peace keeping dialogues required then? Aklon just needs to hand out herb tea and his special cookies. :)

Just enough complexity to get Anomen to eat during a murderous rage. :D

"Look everyone, we're all a bit tense from life on the trail. How about a tasty treat before we resolve this?"

I want Aklon NOW :D . You really know how to torture people BigRob :) . You are telling us a little(always better than nothing :) ) and tell us to wait...wait...wait...and wait :p . Oh oh...when we will be able to play it? I'm sure it will be great and I can wait(what else can I do :D ) but I want to play it as fast as possible :p .

So when should I expect the burning effigy? :D

I haven't ended up with the amount of holidays I thought I was going to get, but I'll be trying to get as much done as possible while I've got the time. Sorry about having to go on with patience fumes, but I am working on it!

well your real work comes first. dispite my last post I really am a patient person. Besides I have something else to keep me totally busy and a new mod would just disrtact me at this point. I am writting a fanfic of off BG2 and still have lots of work to do on it. (i am barely getting to the first encounter with Bohdi and i have over 20 chapters)

Hi! I'm new to the whole scene of BG2 modding (and gaming, it's only been a few months ago since I've found a copy), and I've been looking through Aklon's progress for a few weeks now, and I've been very eager about its release, since I've been looking for a good romanceable Monk NPC that I can use for my female PC (so I can have the different party dynamics than with a male PC). The banters and the personality I've seen from Aklon's development has been superb so far, IMO,and am intrigued by the Pharmacopoiea item. All I can say is keep it up, great job thus far! :)

Anyway, I've been so excited with this mod that I've been planning a party for play once it sees release, and I thought about maybe using Kelsey as my party's spellcaster (I don't like using Edwin), and I've got to ask: will Aklon have any content for other NPC mods? At least the major ones? It'll be great if he has interactions with Kelsey, or at least maybe kill the romances for Kelsey (I'm gonna romance Aklon, obviously :) ). Though I understand it's enough work already for the other NPCs though, just gotta ask :hm:

Anyhoo...I'm looking forward to its release, hope we can see it soon :p Thanks!