Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Yes, thank you, I'm feeling much better now. The fact that the illness fell right at a period of narrow deadlines at work really didn't (and still doesn't) help with the time factor currently.

Work (well, the deadlines bit) is what ails all of us, sadly. ???

Edited by BigRob
Illness? Feeling better now though? *sends cookies and milk*

Work spoils all our fun, doesn't it? Pity it's a necessary evil.

Yes, thank you, I'm feeling much better now. The fact that the illness fell right at a period of narrow deadlines at work really didn't (and still doesn't) help with the time factor currently.

Work (well, the deadlines bit) is what ails all of us, sadly. :p

Glad to hear that you are on the mend . . . . might I add chicken soup and a large box of tissue to Riviera's cookies and milk?

Wish I had a suggestion for work . . . . .

CelticRose

Thanks Celtic Rose. The illness is pretty much done now, but who am I to turn away chicken soup, milk and cookies?

I'm hoping to sneak in a bit of writing some time this weekend, in between the work, but right now, I'm thinking of that old adage: Fire fixes everything. :p

Nope, there's still more to be done. After Anomen, there's banter for all the other NPCs, Quests to be written (but the basic plots are done for those) and the interjects. Then the coding begins.

The longest parts remaining will be the Anomen conflict, Haer'Dalis' banters (because of his conflict with Aklon) and Jaheira's banters (she and Aklon have a lot to say to one another). The quests have PC interaction so they may take a little while too.