Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

BigRob...I just wanted to pop in and ask how Aklon's progress is comming along...

I've got a big stick (perfect for prodding) and I'm NOT afraid to use it!

I hesitate to ask, but what are the chances we'll see Akon this year?

Oh, and before you respond, remember my big stick. :(

BigRob...I just wanted to pop in and ask how Aklon's progress is comming along...

I've got a big stick (perfect for prodding) and I'm NOT afraid to use it!

I hesitate to ask, but what are the chances we'll see Akon this year?

Oh, and before you respond, remember my big stick. ;)

Ha ha! That's much more polite then me saying that the longer I have to wait the more likely Aklon is to be my slave. At least at first! :(

Bondage work costs extra. :(

*Eyes the large stick* Well, I- *flees for cover*

Actually, it's not that bad and I'm definitely hoping to have Aklon complete before year's end. I've been writing with reasonable speed. So far, all the Anomen banters are done, and his conflict/resolution talks are about half done. With a long weekend on for me, I'm hoping to make a bit of a spurt with the writing. I'll put this up in the progress reports thread too, while I think of it.

From all the things I have read on your site about Aklon and the trinkets you have shared in the "talks" I am sure Aklon will be worth the wait.

Good writing takes time, especially if you want some good character development, aka a good relationship, some suspence, and of course . . . romance ;)

Besides, with as fast as this year seems to be going, the wait will not be too bad, right?

Quickly ducks behind tree in case of any and all flying objects

Letting us know how things are going is definately appreciated too :( And it lets us give you encouragment in lieu of choclate chip cookies which don't travel nearly as well as these little postings.

Sorry, I digress . . .

Keep up the good work and may the muses bless your progress.

CelticRose

Hello... just a little newbie popping in to say I'm really looking forward to playing this mod. What I've seen and read about it so far sounds amazing and I'm sure it'll be a romance to rival some of the best ones out there! :(

Good writing takes time, especially if you want some good character development, aka a good relationship, some suspence, and of course . . . romance

I agree 100%

Edited by My Anata
Hi how is everyone feeling during this crazy time of final exams?

mine are just over as of yesterday, but i still don't know what to do with myself now that i don't have to study anymore... :(

Edited by Vestrael
Hello... just a little newbie popping in to say I'm really looking forward to playing this mod. What I've seen and read about it so far sounds amazing and I'm sure it'll be a romance to rival some of the best ones out there! :(

Thank you for the vote of confidence, it's nice to see new people taking an interest in Aklon. I hope he'll be up to those expectations!

And thanks to everyone who's stopped in again to check on progress. Writing has been continuing since the progress report, so hang in there, I'm still trying to cut down on that wait! ;)

Hi how is everyone feeling during this crazy time of final exams?

mine are just over as of yesterday, but i still don't know what to do with myself now that i don't have to study anymore... :(

awww

I'll be done in a week, still havin' one to go ;)

Guest Guest

This is so exciting. ^^ I can't wait until Aklon is released out into the wild, where the predatory fangirls will emerge from the shadows and go "RAWR".

Uh.. I've been lurking for the past year and a half, I'm impressed by the progress and by the fact it hasn't been abandoned. :3