Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Any chance of another Christmas preview present of a lovetalk/banter....or conflict :) ? Pretty please!! (*Hides cattle prod and proffers passionfruit sorbet instead....also makes a mental note to halt her habitual alliteration* ;) )

I second this wonderful idea . . .

'Tis a lovely Christmas tradition, (and hopefully the last holiday season necessary for a pre-published mod pre-view :beer: )

After all, it is the season for giving, true?

(Have I used a sufficient amount of buttering-up?)

:help:

Celtic Rose

a little preview wouldn't be bad *shifty eyes*

XD

A little preview is NEVER bad.. :bday:

Hmm passionfruit sorbet and alliteration. And yes, it is a season for giving. Alright, there will be a Christmas preview again this year *eyes the cattle prod* not today, but I'll go through the Aklon/Anomen conflict and see what juicy bits I can dig up for your expert reviews. :bday:

I'd like some, too. (Admittedly, because I'm wondering how much better than my mods this one's going to be, but still).

I don't think that'll be anything to be concerned about. :beer:

Edited by BigRob

Hmm passionfruit sorbet and alliteration. And yes, it is a season for giving. Alright, there will be a Christmas preview again this year *eyes the cattle prod* not today, but I'll go through the Aklon/Anomen conflict and see what juicy bits I can dig up for your expert reviews. ;) quote]

You are so thoughtful! And Aklon is the perfect gift ;)

Thank you in advance . . . .

Merry Christmas!

;)

CelticRose

It's not exactly major progress, but I've just finished an Aklon/Anomen conflict talk which was pretty extensive due to the PC being able to interject in the whole affair. The class specific options in it were taking me a long while to write in between work and family things over the Christmas break. I should be forging ahead with a bit more speed now. *knocks on wood*

It's not exactly major progress, but I've just finished an Aklon/Anomen conflict talk which was pretty extensive due to the PC being able to interject in the whole affair. The class specific options in it were taking me a long while to write in between work and family things over the Christmas break. I should be forging ahead with a bit more speed now. *knocks on wood*

:) May your speed be unhindered and your muse generous . . .

CR