Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Any chance of another Christmas preview present of a lovetalk/banter....or conflict :) ? Pretty please!! (*Hides cattle prod and proffers passionfruit sorbet instead....also makes a mental note to halt her habitual alliteration* ;) )

I second this wonderful idea . . .

'Tis a lovely Christmas tradition, (and hopefully the last holiday season necessary for a pre-published mod pre-view :beer: )

After all, it is the season for giving, true?

(Have I used a sufficient amount of buttering-up?)

:help:

Celtic Rose

a little preview wouldn't be bad *shifty eyes*

XD

A little preview is NEVER bad.. :bday:

Hmm passionfruit sorbet and alliteration. And yes, it is a season for giving. Alright, there will be a Christmas preview again this year *eyes the cattle prod* not today, but I'll go through the Aklon/Anomen conflict and see what juicy bits I can dig up for your expert reviews. :bday:

I'd like some, too. (Admittedly, because I'm wondering how much better than my mods this one's going to be, but still).

I don't think that'll be anything to be concerned about. :beer:

Edited by BigRob

Hmm passionfruit sorbet and alliteration. And yes, it is a season for giving. Alright, there will be a Christmas preview again this year *eyes the cattle prod* not today, but I'll go through the Aklon/Anomen conflict and see what juicy bits I can dig up for your expert reviews. ;) quote]

You are so thoughtful! And Aklon is the perfect gift ;)

Thank you in advance . . . .

Merry Christmas!

;)

CelticRose

It's not exactly major progress, but I've just finished an Aklon/Anomen conflict talk which was pretty extensive due to the PC being able to interject in the whole affair. The class specific options in it were taking me a long while to write in between work and family things over the Christmas break. I should be forging ahead with a bit more speed now. *knocks on wood*

It's not exactly major progress, but I've just finished an Aklon/Anomen conflict talk which was pretty extensive due to the PC being able to interject in the whole affair. The class specific options in it were taking me a long while to write in between work and family things over the Christmas break. I should be forging ahead with a bit more speed now. *knocks on wood*

:) May your speed be unhindered and your muse generous . . .

CR

Thank you all for the encouragement. :) Real life is being a bit hoggish on time ATM, as I said, but given that RL deadlines are soon to be here, I should have some better progress ro report to you all soon.

Thanks, Hesquidor. I'll try to see to it that you don't have to have quite so much patience as everyone else still hanging around. I'm still going on with Anomen, I'll let you all know when he's done and I move on. :)

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.