Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Life is still dealing me some blows in terms of time available, but I'm starting to wrangle it back under control again. *knocks on wood*. In the interim though, I have got most of the Aklon/Haer'Dalis conflict completed, wtih just one talk left to go now.

Ouch, I've just realised how many months it's taken to get here... I really need to get a move on.

Hey don't sweat it, real life can really be a bitch sometimes. And I seem to have finally grasped that concept within these past few months. But good to see your still alive and dedicated to this project. Aklon is going to be one of the best and most indepth male NPC I've ever played. Keep it up!

:blush::blush:

Wow, haven't been here for ages, or so it seems. I'm getting my BG cravings again, but I hope I can wait untill Aklon is released to play the game again :blush: The mod seems so promising. I'm glad you haven't given up on it, I really am!

Thanks for popping in to keep an eye out Aryene and DeathAngel. Well, aside from lots of work draining away my time, I have nearly completed Haer'Dalis' banters, as well as the conflicts between him and Aklon for Aerie's romance. That's slowing things down a little at the moment, because the PC is also potentially involved, but I'm hoping to have him completed and get on to Imoen this week, if I can.

Guest WintersBlueRaven
Oh don't worry BigRob, you still have plenty of lurkers! :D

I'll say, I've been watching the Aklon project for almost two years. You'll have all this support till the end BigRob, great work! :(

Oh don't worry BigRob, you still have plenty of lurkers! :D

I'll say, I've been watching the Aklon project for almost two years. You'll have all this support till the end BigRob, great work! :(

Agreed. ^_^ I'm sure he'll be worth the wait.

Oh don't worry BigRob, you still have plenty of lurkers! :(

I'll say, I've been watching the Aklon project for almost two years. You'll have all this support till the end BigRob, great work! :hm:

Agreed. ^_^ I'm sure he'll be worth the wait.

Oh, yeah! I can't wait to leash him...er...I mean love him! :) I'll do both definately!

Ive been a Gibberlings lurker for years-Literally-And I must say IM DYING here waitin for Aklon :) But but keep up the good work,cheerio and all that.Take your time I know that he will be worth DYing for.And as allways Kudos to all the modders out there.Im ur biggest fan :grin:

Sorry was going for funny but i peetered out ;) ,its 5am here

Edited by Auyssa

Thanks a lot for the encouragement Auyssa, I'll try not to make Aklon disappointing, and I'll strive to make sure you get to play it sometime relatively soon. Though knowing the way I make progress, that could be very relative. :)

:grin: Your Very Welcome

Aklon would never be a disappointment and neither could you. ;)

I never in a million years thought that I would play Baldurs Gate again.But low and behold to my utter delight i found the Gibberlings3 on a search for BG FF.And I have been kept amazed and amused for years.Thank you BigRob for creating such a character that is worth waitng for :)