Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

A little, though not enough to put onto the News post. I've got 4 banters done for Imoen, though two are romance specific, and one is minor, only appearing when you fist meet Imoen. I've got about 3 more planned, not counting ToB banters, and hopefully my work schedule will let me get them finished up reasonably quickly.

Guest Alkon_adoring_Guest

oh gods, this mod sounds just wonderful ** (when I finally saw the "In Progess" in this little box, I thought "Of course, it sounds far too lovely to be true...)

But I am very happy to hear, it is not "dead" for years (like others e.g. Cailean...)

You are still working on it, aren't you?

Please keep going, it will be marvelous!! =D

Thanks for that sweepingly positive assessment. ;)

Don't worry, I am still working on the mod, just not as fast as I might like to (though I admit that I have been somewhat caught up in Dragon Age for the last couple of weeks :thumbsup: )

With my holidays coming up and nothing much to do for them, I'm hoping to get a significant chunk of writing completed fairly soon.

Guest Guest_Aryene_*

That's good to hear! I'm still around waiting. Hopefully Dragon Age won't end Baldur's Gate legend (haven't played it yet so I don't know what the thing is, but people seem to love it...)

Oh, I know. My husband is a Dragon Age fanatic. Lately I've hardly seen him at home as he's usually in his man-cave playing it. I have to bring food and drink down to him.

But I know Aklon will be done. I'd hoped earlier, but heck, later is good too right? He'll be worth it. Thanks for not giving up on him, BigRob.

Thanks for that sweepingly positive assessment. ;)

Don't worry, I am still working on the mod, just not as fast as I might like to (though I admit that I have been somewhat caught up in Dragon Age for the last couple of weeks :thumbsup: )

With my holidays coming up and nothing much to do for them, I'm hoping to get a significant chunk of writing completed fairly soon.

I'm glad to hear that and I haven't played dragon age yet myself yet. I want to but simply lack the money to buy it. I've also been caught up in WOW. It's rather life consuming. Anyway I'm rambling but am still glad to know of progress. :D

Finally got around logging in :thumbsup:

Sooooo.... any progress? *-* I don't think I can go on much longer without playing Baldur's Gate and I reaaaaally wanted to have Aklon in team next time around :hm:

Don't feel pressured or anything though... right? :>

Hi Aryene and NhmoraFirewalker, thanks for the enthusiastic little pushes there, and the good news is that have made some progress in the last few weeks (though not so much this week as work has been spectacularly heavy), though not enough to get Aklon up and running just yet. :thumbsup:

I've basically finished Imoen's banters now, just one more to go and I'll be in for Jaheira's.

I'm glad you're done with Imoen :) But actually that tells me nothing much of what's still there to do :thumbsup: Is it possible for you to give us some "to do" list or something so we could follow the progress and see how much's been done/how much is to do? :hm:

zomg cant wait 4 aklon

*ahem* End troll imitation. Good to know that things are still progressing here. My only consolation is that the amount of work going into this mod is a guarantee of quality.