Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Oh! Onwards to Sir Keldorn! A pleasant surprise. :D Progress is such a lovely thing.

It's going to be a tough decision for me to decide between enslaving him or freeing him for the first play through. Oh well. heh. I'm sure I will enjoy the differences between the two paths. I tend to play neutral good characters, but maybe I'll have some fun with an alignment that is a little more cruel. ;)

Oh, who's going to listen to his opinion, when that slave collar looks so sexy? (I'm naturally going to choose both paths, but the slave path? First and foremost.)

Curse the fetching hue of that collar... Looks like Aklon's going to get a working out (or is that over) on his first few outings. :D

As long as there is still progress there is hope.

Nice to see it still going on.

Thanks for hanging in there Abdal! I'll get him done, it might not be amazingly soon, but I'll keep at it.

Without a wormhole, TARDIS or some other mechanism for traversing time, I'd say sadly on the low side. Chances are pretty good that he'll be talking with Keldorn though, since I've finished up my second banter with him now. :)

TARDIS....Dr Who owns, nice reference.

Wish there was a Dr Who Rpg game

Damn.. guess it'll have to heal the old fashioned way. Who gave him permission to talk to anyone but the PC anyways? ;)

I do apologise for the lack of availability of his medical skills (and hope the healing is rapid). As to speaking to other people, he's got this terrible habit of just assuming he can do things without the PC's permission. You'll have to take that up with him, if you keep that collar on. :D

Without a wormhole, TARDIS or some other mechanism for traversing time, I'd say sadly on the low side. Chances are pretty good that he'll be talking with Keldorn though, since I've finished up my second banter with him now. :)

TARDIS....Dr Who owns, nice reference.

Wish there was a Dr Who Rpg game

I grew up on Who, I did. :)

There is a Doctor Who RPG, of the Pen and Paper variety, as it happens. and I think the BBC put out some games on the Doctor Who website. But you gotta be a Brit to gain access to them, so I can't vouch for those.