Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Hi Cassie, Nimloth of Thay and Jastey,

Thanks so for the well wishes and encouragement (ack, though I really do need to keep a closer eye on the forum I'm so late to reply). Slow as I might be, I'm still inching forward, and hopefully there will be an Aklon to play one day, though I think I've kind of gone well beyond even the most generous definition of "soon" at this point. :)

Guest Nimloth of Thay

Hello BigRob 🙂

Don't worry about how much time it takes to complete the mod: good things are always worth waiting for and Aklon is one of them. I'll still be here when the mod comes out, pinky promise!

Thank you for responding and best wishes for a very Merry Christmas! 🎅

Thanks for the well wishes Glandire (and sorry for my delay in replying). I'm still making progress on writing, it's not as fast as I'd like but it is happening. Hopefully I'll have something for those still lurking hopefully in the not too distant future. :)

On 3/15/2020 at 4:28 AM, BigRob said:

Thanks for the well wishes Glandire (and sorry for my delay in replying). I'm still making progress on writing, it's not as fast as I'd like but it is happening. Hopefully I'll have something for those still lurking hopefully in the not too distant future. :)

Just to letting you know @BigRob, I'm lurking 😁

Greetings, Cahir, Jastey, Brokenkatana and Nimloth of Thay, the Lurkers in the scrivening rooms of Aklon! :D Thank you all for keeping an eye on happenings here and I do hope the current situation out in the real world isn't making too great an impact on your lives.

Since I am working from home, I have actually ended up with a bit more free time for not having to commute, and I have been putting it to good use with some progress. The quest to free Aklon by means other than violence is nearly done. I will then be getting on with his personal quests, interjections and then on to some preliminary coding.

I'm still not sure if I should release a SoA only version while working on the ToB stuff, but I will look into that once I've fully transliterated and tidied up my written notes and dialogues into computer form suitable for coding.

Hi there!
Sorry for my english,it's not my native language.
I joined this forum recently mostly because of Aklon!
Want to say that i wait for release! Everything i reed in this forum about this mod makes me really exited!
Hope everything fine and lovely.
Wish you all the best, BigRob!!🥰

Hey Celticrose, jastey and Marin,

Thank you all for continuing to lurk hopefully (I really need to check in more often), despite my continuing lateness. I really do appreciate the encouragement, and I'll hope to have something for you all in the not too distant future.

I've really gone far beyond the definition of "soon" by now. :D