Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

I'm about four more flirts onward from where I was on the 31st of December. A bout of real-life caught up with me for a while there, but I think I've shaken it off now. Flirting proceeds apace. :)

Plus, it's not easy saying "Aklon has blue eyes" in new and interesting ways. :)

*lays a trail of donuts into the Coding Room*

What was that line from that author? "I'll try to make it worth the wait."

The number of flirts from low-level romance to mid-level romance has almost doubled, so it will take me a bit longer to do them. Progress has been pretty swift of late and I've got nine done in the last two weeks or so. I might have a look through some of them and post a couple of examples as appetizers.

Hang in there, I'm still writing!

Aklon: (Aklon turns towards you, a stern look on his face) Hey, did you just poke me?

Yep, Aklon's still alive and well. Unfortunately, I've lost count of how many flirts I'm up on the last update, but I've only got three to go before I move onto final stage flirting and from there onto quests, banters and interjects.

With luck (and a little inspiration) I might get onto late stage flirting some time this weekend. But all I can say is: be patient a while longer, I'll get there! :)

Aklon: (Aklon turns towards you, a stern look on his face) Hey, did you just poke me?

Yep, Aklon's still alive and well. Unfortunately, I've lost count of how many flirts I'm up on the last update, but I've only got three to go before I move onto final stage flirting and from there onto quests, banters and interjects.

With luck (and a little inspiration) I might get onto late stage flirting some time this weekend. But all I can say is: be patient a while longer, I'll get there!  :)

Awesome :)

Another bit of progress. I've now completed all the early and mid stage flirting (you know, the stuff I said I'd finish last week :) ) and I'm now getting started on the high-end and underdark stuff.

More updates as soon as I get things done. ;)