Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Mmm, cookies... hey!

*strains for cookies*

Awww. Can I have just one if I do a progress report?

I should start doing these more regularly.

I've been going pretty good recently (in bursts anyway) and I've done two flirts. One of those flirts is pretty big, consisting of 8 subflirts, some with secondary choices as well.

For my own notes (because I've started to forget where the last update was), I've just started the "Hug Aklon" flirt.

Edited by BigRob

Thanks for the compliments. :thumbsup:

I don't know exactly when I'll be done, so a solid release date is still a ways off, but I'd guess there's still a few months to go.

I'm currently about a third of they way through Aklon's last level of flirting, then after that we have quests, banters, interjects, editing and coding. Progress is being made as swiftly as I can do it. Interruptions from new Terry Pratchett books notwithstanding. :)

And, since it's been about a month since my last update, I've done seven flirts in the meantime and am currently part way through the last choice in the "Play with Aklon's hair" flirt.

*sneaks in originally to steal BigRob's book and nag, but ends up just staring at Aklon's pic for a while...*

Siiiiiiiiiigh. :) *is seriously in need of a sighing smiley*

*tears herself away, finally...*

It's been over a week, PLEASE tell me you've made a little progress...or at least have a couple more flirt spoilers you're willing to release...because dear God that portrait is gorgeous (and made even moreso by the fact that I adore Jude Law!).

Thanks, I'll pass on the portrait compliment to my artist. :)

This week's been very slow writing-wise, real life stuck the boot in and all my time vanished. But I did finish off the "Walk Close to Aklon" flirt.

And I can probably manage some flirting spoilers too.

Very well, nagging accepted. :)

All up, not very much to report, unfortunately. I've had a mixed couple of weeks with a hell of a lot of work shoved in front of me, but I did get one small flirt finished, and just yesterday I completed the "Kiss Aklon's hand" option in the "Kiss Aklon" flirt.

Onward and Upwards. :)

Edited by BigRob

Things have been still pretty busy for me still this last couple of weeks, but I have got a little writing done. On the upside I've got all that extra work behind me and I should be getting back into things now.

I'm still somewhere in the "Kiss Aklon" flirt, which is giong to take me a little while to finish, since it's going to be one of the bigger ones. :)