Comments on "Progress Reports"

BigRob

Oh, you really think that should be an option? *scribbles notes*

(It occurs to me some weeks later that that looks like heavy sarcasm... it was a joke about the drool being an option. :) )

Edited by BigRob

Not counting some lost time as I wrote for something else, this fortnight hasn't been too bad and I'm on the last of the "Kiss Aklon" options now.

That may not sound like much, but the kiss flirt currently makes up a quarter of all the space in the high-level flirts I've written and it's not finished just yet. :)

Thanks for the encouragement. Quality and quantity aren't the same thing, but hopefully I've shoehorned in enough of both for the flirts to be good. :)

And in a further burst of progress reporting, I might as well mention that I'm past the kissing flirt and into the "Seductive gaze with finger nibbling" one.

And in a further burst of progress reporting, I might as well mention that I'm past the kissing flirt and into the "Seductive gaze with finger nibbling" one.

*Bev fans self* Hopefully this won't lead to another fire... :)

Sand bucket on standby. :)

When you start testing this bad boy, PLEASE let me know :)

Don't worry, when he's ready for testing, there'll be many an announcement.

Timeframe wise, I still really can't give an answer. Every time I try, it always ends up being wrong. When I finished the romance, I thought I was at 60% of writing. And now it looks more like 20%.

Progress has been pretty good of late, I've done four flirts over the last couple of weeks, two large, two small and I'm partially into a fifth, a sort of general "Invite Aklon to pamper you" kind of thing. There are roughly ten more flirts to go for this stage, before I move onto the Underdark flirts (which I'm putting provisionally at six). After that it's banters and NPC romance, Quests and Interjects.

Because I won't have to make random repeatable content for the quests, banters and so on, these should go much faster than the flirting has. I will be trying my hardest to get all principle writing done by the end of the year, if not sooner. *crosses fingers*

Edited by BigRob

Thanks Domi, I'm beginning to see the end in the distance. :D

And it's been two weeks, so I'll preempt everyone and report some progress. I've got four more flirts done this fortnight and I'm just into the last part of a fifth, the "Pinch Aklon's bottom" flirt. With just seven flirts to go, I should be onto the Underdark options in a couple of weeks. More info as it happens. :)