Concerns: BETA Core Fixes - Transformation Spells Not Cleaning Up Spells

davor

The object used: Cloak of the Sewers (clck27.itm).

Shapeshifting for this object should have been fixed: http://www.gibberlings3.net/bg2fixpack/docs_beta.php

But it seems it is not:

After transforming back to human (or when the spell runs out) these claws remain (see picture).

Baldr011.JPG

My weidu log.

The only way to undo these claws is to kill the character, or in case of druid, to shapeshift and back again in human form.

Related posts:

http://www.shsforums.net/topic/46039-cloak-of-the-wolf-bug/ (Seems SPWI491.SPL is the problem?)

Can someone confirm this and possibly post a (override) fix?

Is this something that's coming from us (I don't think it is)?

What do you mean?

Mods affecting SPWI491.SPL:

00000: /* from game biffs */ ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ 4 3 // Correctifs en version BETA (consultez le ReadMe !): v9.01 BWP Fix

Or you think it's BWPs problem and I should ask at shsforums.net?

Have you got a change-log of clck27.itm as well?

You don't receive wolf paws from the fixpacked cloak, so if you are getting them from the Cloak of the Sewers it's entirely possible another mod is responsible for this bug.

clck27.itm is not modified by anything...

Thanks, I'll see whether someone from BWP knows more.

Guest Guest_Pacek_*
Have you got a change-log of clck27.itm as well?

You don't receive wolf paws from the fixpacked cloak, so if you are getting them from the Cloak of the Sewers it's entirely possible another mod is responsible for this bug.

clck27.itm is not modified by anything...

Thanks, I'll see whether someone from BWP knows more.

How about a change log on the paws item?

Is there a way I can lookup what it's itemname is?
Yes, if you open the clck27.itm file with DLTCEP... in the unmodified game the paws are:

POLYRAT.itm, PLYTROLL.itm & PLYJELLY.itm ...

And remember, the --change-log command only shows the alterations that are made by the WeiDU.exe mods that are installed... so if there's other things, they don't show up.

Is there a way I can lookup what it's itemname is?
Yes, if you open the clck27.itm file with DLTCEP... in the unmodified game the paws are:

POLYRAT.itm, PLYTROLL.itm & PLYJELLY.itm ...

Thank you. I'll see what I can do with DLTCEP. For now, here are the changes:

Mods affecting POLYRAT.ITM:

00000: /* from game biffs */ ~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ 0 30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v3

00001: ~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ 1 0 // Improved Battles - "Version patchee" v6: v6.3 BWP Fix

00002: ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ 4 1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v17

Mods affecting PLYTROLL.ITM:

00000: /* from game biffs */ ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ 4 0 // BG2 Fixpack - Correctifs principaux: v9.01 BWP Fix

00001: ~BG2FIXPACK/SETUP-BG2FIXPACK.TP2~ 4 3 // Correctifs en version BETA (consultez le ReadMe !): v9.01 BWP Fix

00002: ~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ 0 30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v3

00003: ~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ 1 0 // Improved Battles - "Version patchee" v6: v6.3 BWP Fix

00004: ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ 4 1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v17

Mods affecting PLYJELLY.ITM:

00000: /* from game biffs */ ~SPELL_REV/SETUP-SPELL_REV.TP2~ 0 30 // Dispel Magic Fix: v3

00001: ~SETUP-REVISEDBATTLES.TP2~ 1 0 // Improved Battles - "Version patchee" v6: v6.3 BWP Fix

00002: ~SCSII/SETUP-SCSII.TP2~ 4 1000 // Initialise mod (all other components require this): v17

I have run the game with POLYRAT.ITM 01 and 02 in the override folder, but the problem remains.

BWP does make some non-weidu changes, but they stick to weidu as far as they can. Atleast thats how I understand it.

EDIT: as far as I can notice while morphing back to human, for an instant the correct items (swords) are shown, and then suddenly they switches to paws. I think this paws-switch happens after the morphing effect on the character.

Archived