Picking Angelo Back Up

Caserius Tendook

I'm in a part of the game where I need a spot in my line-up and the best one is to replace Angelo. This would only be for a brief amount of time, I've gotta pick up Imoen for a little bit, before I can then dump my another character and open Angelo's spot back up.

My PC is male, and romancing Amber, so the romance angle isn't an issue, I just wasn't sure if dropping him for a short time would create an issue. Where would I pick him back up?

I'm done with Sarwaa, Gispachi, and Yilli. Thanks

You know...I'm sorry about this, but I can't actually remember. What's more, there was at least at one point a bug where Angelo wouldn't go to wait where he said he'd go, so the only option was to tell him to "wait here;" can't remember if that was fixed. My instinct though is that it won't break the romance. Does anyone else know the answer?

I'm in a part of the game where I need a spot in my line-up and the best one is to replace Angelo. This would only be for a brief amount of time, I've gotta pick up Imoen for a little bit, before I can then dump my another character and open Angelo's spot back up.

My PC is male, and romancing Amber, so the romance angle isn't an issue, I just wasn't sure if dropping him for a short time would create an issue. Where would I pick him back up?

I'm done with Sarwaa, Gispachi, and Yilli. Thanks

He waits by the City Gates, IIRC. OP is romancing Amber, not Angelo, so it doesn't matter if the romance breaks or not.

Very cool. Thank you ladies. It's been forever since I've played and I'm getting ready to head to Brynnlaw. Figured I would leave Angelo here for the moment and grab him back up to have room for Imoen, but now that I think about it I'm not even sure I want to bother keeping Imoen in the party. I rather like the set up the way I have it.

Now that I'm thinking about it though I may not be able to get him back right away, cause IIRC I'm gonna be heading out of the Asylum and off to the Underdark w/o returning to Anthkalta......hmmmm......that could be an issue.

Ok, here's a silly question I'm sure. I leave Angelo, and after I find Imoen, I tell her to head back to Athkalta, then I do a MPsave export/import with Angelo bringing him back into the party. Would this kind of manuever goof up the manner in which the Mod runs?

I'm not even sure that's possible, to tell you the truth. If you have a full party when Imoen is available, you will have the option of recruiting her or not. If you tell her "not now," she'll go back to the Copper Coronet without needing any kind of fancy import/export stuff.

I'm not even sure that's possible, to tell you the truth. If you have a full party when Imoen is available, you will have the option of recruiting her or not. If you tell her "not now," she'll go back to the Copper Coronet without needing any kind of fancy import/export stuff.

Thank you again Ladies. That answers alot for me. I just started playing again, now that I actually have some free time, and start playing with the NPC mods, I have always taken Imoen, but is it really necessary? Does she HAVE to be with me, or do I miss out on something important to the plot line?

I would much rather just keep Angelo and Amber in the party and tell Imoen to head back to the CC, but I don't want to goof it up to bad. Thanks for all the help.

Cool :)

I would personally take Imoen; Angelo has the second most content with her out of all NPCs (after Sarevok). There's no, like, Imoen-related quest content though, just banters.

[i should perhaps add that despite my username and avatar, I am a man...heh. I'm the guy who does the voice.]

Thank you again Ladies. That answers alot for me. I just started playing again, now that I actually have some free time, and start playing with the NPC mods, I have always taken Imoen, but is it really necessary? Does she HAVE to be with me, or do I miss out on something important to the plot line?

I would much rather just keep Angelo and Amber in the party and tell Imoen to head back to the CC, but I don't want to goof it up to bad. Thanks for all the help.

Archived