Chateau Irenicus

CamDawg

Chateau Irenicus  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I think putting him in CI is bad. Chloe took so much flak for it! Plus, say you wanted to take everyone out of there. (If you have Chloe installed) There is Jahs, Minsc, Immy, Yoshimo, Chloe and the PC! No room for another - someone would have to get left behind.

What about having him in the Troll Mound in the Druid Grove, or in the Umar Cave, menaced by the beasties there?

I was planning on letting people use the Sphere for commanding Aklon. That's why you have to pay for Aklon. That Sphere ain't free. :D

I wouldn't put the Sphere down, however.  :D

PC to Aklon: I command you to come back to our bed... NOW!

Oooh, I think I like this! :D:D

PC to Aklon: I command you to come back to our bed... NOW!

Oooh, I think I like this!

Aklon, the Luuv Slave. Only 2000 gp!

Comes with his own collar and he's very acrobatic, you know. :D

I think putting him in CI is bad. Chloe took so much flak for it! Plus, say you wanted to take everyone out of there. (If you have Chloe installed) There is Jahs, Minsc, Immy, Yoshimo, Chloe and the PC! No room for another - someone would have to get left behind.
Good point. Mostly I put Aklon in CI because his romance is longer than Anomen's and I felt he needed a bit of a head start. There was a reason for him to actually be in CI, but from the comments in here, I'll definately move him.

What about having him in the Troll Mound in the Druid Grove, or in the Umar Cave, menaced by the beasties there?
I was going to put him in the Umar cave, but then I realised that even stripped by the Shadow Jailor, he could quite happily attack the shadows (damn +1 fists

:D). I feel the Copper Coronet (despite the number of NPCs in there) is a good spot. I feel I might shove him in the Slaver Compound, but there's less questability there, just fisticuffs.  :D   :D

Perhaps the slaver compound isn't as 'questless' as you might think. If you go through the front door (and not the secret sewers way) there a quite a few enemies to kill and a few traps there as well. Not to mention a yuan ti and a mage. Perhaps even Aklon could be overrun by them and captured?

Perhaps the slaver compound isn't as 'questless' as you might think. If you go through the front door (and not the secret sewers way) there a quite a few enemies to kill and a few traps there as well. Not to mention a yuan ti and a mage. Perhaps even Aklon could be overrun by them and captured?

I always come in the sewer way, and all those guys in the upper area still seem to be there. :D Aklon would originally have been captured by the slavers and then sold/given to Lehtinan. The difference is, in the Copper Coronet you could just talk to people to get Aklon released. But as far as I know, if you walk into the Slaver Compound, they just attack you.

I'd quite happily park Aklon in the Slaver's Compound and have CHARNAME butcher the slavers to free him. It's probably the way most people would free him from the Copper Coronet (kill the Beastmaster to get the keys). I just like idea of being able to talk him free too.

Maybe Lehtinan offers to sell him to you after you kill Hendak..... :D

Well, then you wander back to the Beastmaster's cages and free Aklon (if he's in the CC) or head over to the slaver compound  and free him (if I stick him there).

I just want to add the option for people to free Aklon in an evil manner.

Well, then you wander back to the Beastmaster's cages and free Aklon (if he's in the CC) or head over to the slaver compound  and free him (if I stick him there).

Ah, I get it. Rather like the Hendak quest itself. You can either free him or kill him. Except in this case you would be freeing Aklon. Are you thinking of putting him back in the cages with the Beastmaster? :D

Well, then you wander back to the Beastmaster's cages and free Aklon (if he's in the CC) or head over to the slaver compound  and free him (if I stick him there).

Ah, I get it. Rather like the Hendak quest itself. You can either free him or kill him. Except in this case you would be freeing Aklon. Are you thinking of putting him back in the cages with the Beastmaster? :)

hope not...i toss in a web and a puff from a cloudkill wand for him... :D:D:D

Yup, I'm planning on putting him into the beast cages, probably instead of the minotaur that's there. Aklon's being kept in isolation because he's been a naughty boy.  :D

hope not...i toss in a web and a puff from a cloudkill wand for him...
Then I guess Aklon'll be a little injured when you get him. He won't mind, if you free him.  :D
Yup, I'm planning on putting him into the beast cages, probably instead of the minotaur that's there. Aklon's being kept in isolation because he's been a naughty boy.  :D

Oh my, oh my... sequin g-string, control collar and now we find out he's been a naughty boy... *Bev fans self* You're going to be finished with this mod tomorrow... right? :D

Yup, I'm planning on putting him into the beast cages, probably instead of the minotaur that's there. Aklon's being kept in isolation because he's been a naughty boy.  :D

Oh my, oh my... sequin g-string, control collar and now we find out he's been a naughty boy... *Bev fans self* You're going to be finished with this mod tomorrow... right? :D

*joins Bev with fanning self* Mmm, naughty monk.

Archived