Chateau Irenicus

CamDawg

Chateau Irenicus  

49 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Heh. I've seen this before, but didn't remember the squeaking doom reference (I have no memory).

The Sequined Thong of Poly###### has no defensive capacity whatsoever. But Aklon can run really fast.  :D

Well, OK, but PC has Boots of Speed and WILL be able to catch him... :D:D :wink.gif

I was planning a game of "tag" as a PC flirt.... Boots of Speed may be a useful accessory. :D

If you Use Item on it does the pitch of his soundset go higher?
The Sequined Thong of Poly###### has a comforting snugness. :D
Well, OK, but

now why does spritely music play in my head, and i keep thinking of...

Benny Hill!

except that instead of benny chasing after scantily clad women, bev is chasing after aklon.... :D  :D  :D

1luvu.gif

The Benny Hill theme will indeed involve some... damage to the Fourth Wall. I might leave that and the Thong of Sequins turned off in the default installation. :undecided:

OR you could have him start in the circus as  a Kalah Illuision......Kalah caught him trying to steal the lamp..or something...that way u could get him early on  or have him  at the seven vales being harrased upstairs by the goon squad...:)

Good starting positions to use, but Aklon's now quite firmly in the Copper Coronet. I think that's early enough in the game to pick him (and a multitude of others) and I've got way too many Lehtinan references to be editing out now. ;)

An easy way to explain why the copper coronet would be able to control Hendak and Aklon (if you put him there) would be to state simply that the kids in the back are actually bargaining chips. If hendak and aklon step out of line the kids would be killed or put to *other* uses. The kids don't need to be linked to Aklon in any way. I assume threatening to do such things to an innocent would be sufficient to secure his good behaviour.

my vote is either for the CC or the slaver ship. but if thats too hard and takes too long, do w/e you want!

...just dont put him in CI...please    ^_^

No, Aklon's not going in CI, he's most definately locked int eh Copper Coronet now. :thumbsup:

An easy way to explain why the copper coronet would be able to control Hendak and Aklon (if you put him there) would be to state simply that the kids in the back are actually bargaining chips.  If hendak and aklon step out of line the kids would be killed or put to *other* uses.  The kids don't need to be linked to Aklon in any way.  I assume threatening to do such things to an innocent would be sufficient to secure his good behaviour.

That kind of threat is not likely to keep Aklon pinned down for long. He would probably consider that Lehtinan would make such uses of the children however Aklon behaved and still attempt to escape at the first opportunity. He would attempt to free the children and other slaves as he went, but freedom would be his primary goal.

Archived