Sign in to follow this  
Meira

Meira & Darios proudly present: Amber

Well the size is by no means a measure of quality, but still ... it's at least a measure of how much mod content there is. So... what can I say .. I'm happy :rolleyes:

It would be interesting to see a screenshot that exhibits this, then.

I'll see what I can do about that. :D

Can't put up anything too spoilerish, you know.

Actually, you (and the other member that emailed his concern) are right, the low charisma isn't apparent enough. I will go through her early talks and make some adjustments. So, when your char thinks that she's totally out of line you know who to blame. :rolleyes:

Thanks for the heads up, I think that you can become a little 'blind' to the stuff you're wring wen you have stared it long enough. Every once and while it's good to take a step back and try to look your work through the eyes of others.

Hehe :D Don't worry about anything. I mean, as you said in the other thread you're learning to write mods, so it's completely natural that you have some small problems like this :rolleyes: At any rate, I'm really grateful for this mod in progress, and I'm willing to wait. And i'm sure most of the other members of the forum are too. :)

I like this. Generally seen, I believe the more NPC mods for BG2, the better (since the chance for a really good one increases), so that's not much of a compliment, but still: I like it. An NPC with a demonic heritage is nothing new, and personality-wise it's not much different from any other evil/problematic heritage, but it does add a bit of flavour (not to mention some unique looks). Also, witty, humorous girls are my favourite, and in short supply, so that's another plus. I'm definitely keeping my eye on this one.

PS: If the need for alpha or beta testers arrives, just give me a call.

Edited by Lord Ernie

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this