Progress?

Andyr

Yes, there is in fact more to Amber than meets the eye, or erm... actually, there is something to Amber *that* meets the eye. :bday: I don't want to give too much away to the potential public of Amber, but I could PM you the details about that later on today, OK?

Thanks! :D Most of the time one of the original scripts will fit a character (e.g. Kirvan of Shilmista would accept the Ranger/Paladin without missing a beat) but occasionally it is necessary to generate a unique script to match specific requirements.

-Y-

Finally got that remaining lovetalk out of my system, a rather painful experience... :bday: Tried to trafy the dialog files which turned out to be more complicated than the documentation led us to believe. Darios has to look into that further later when we've added the last text bits and tested that there is nothing (like journal entries and such) missing.

Made backup copies! :D

A news flash: :)

I've been running a test game with Amber and I can say that bugs are plenty, but all have been crushed so far! :) We've also received a new beta AI script for Amber from Yovaneht and I've begun to test that too.

I have been organising the voicing lately for Lorraine, the Ghost boy and, yes, now for Amber too. Expect the cast list within… erm… suitable amount of time. :undecided:

A question: From what ive seen this mod is not released yet but any more news as of when? Coz I read on the amber homepage and i cant wait to download it, looks great!

I don't dare to give any estimated release date. :) Thank you for the compliment, though. :thumbsup:

Lately there has not been much progress, since there is some things for the mod that I need Darios to do and he's been extremely busy with his studies lately. His last exam is on Wednesday and after other RL responsibilities on this coming weekend we should get back on working with Amber.

Guest Guest

Let this mod take all the time it needs! Don't give any release dates or anything... Quality is whats most important, not how fast it takes to release the mod!!!

I also have to say that this is the mod I look forward to most, and ever have, and I haven't even played IWD....

cheers! and most important....:have fun.

Guest Jessika
I don't dare to give any estimated release date. :) Thank you for the compliment, though.  :) 

Lately there has not been much progress, since there is some things for the mod that I need Darios to do and he's been extremely busy with his studies lately. His last exam is on Wednesday and after other RL responsibilities on this coming weekend we should get back on working with Amber.

yes but please PLEASE hurry up... one of my friends has a small part in it (her password was so easy i checked all her mail) and i WANT TO SEE WHAT SHES LIKE!!! well hear anyway... oh well... mod looks great as well

Heck, I don't check the site for a while, and see what happens: Amber's in beta phase! Wohoo! Now I'm just anxiously waiting for the magnificent Tuesday when you release her for all of us to enjoy! Keep up the good work! :)

Archived