Progress?

Andyr

There might be a major update fairly soon, but I don't want to say anything before I'm sure. :p

(As a note on the new computer stuff: the moterboard bite the dust within week from purchase and it took couple days to replace it. Not to mention the unpleasant task of tearing everything apart and puttiong it all together again... :))

The 'beta testers wanted'-thread being all locked up you might bee wondering why nothing seems to be happening.

Well, here's what we have to do before public release:

Record combat shouts for an evil sorcerer (Darios)

Record music (Darios)

Record voicing for the ghost boy

Record voicing for Amber 

Fix a broken effect on one item.

The sorcerer's voicing has now been completely re-done in order to make him sound different from the wizard in Cailean mod. He also has battle cries now.

Ah, the nagging thread :) How's progress on Amber going :O ?

Slowly, but it's still going. :) Darios has been working on the music and I've writing some of the additional content requests. I hope to get some more writing done tomorrow as it's a national holiday and I can't go to school. :O

Ah, the nagging thread :O How's progress on Amber going :O ?

Slowly, but it's still going. :) Darios has been working on the music and I've writing some of the additional content requests. I hope to get some more writing done tomorrow as it's a national holiday and I can't go to school. :D

Better slow then no progress at all :) Keep up the great work ;)

Archived