Progress?

Andyr

the zipped sounds (with number of Amber's lines still missing) 25 Mb.  :p We should be able distribute the song in ogged format as well, so hopefully it wont be that big. 

The sounds are in .ogg and zipped and still it is 25 MB?? Holy cr*p :D

Well, we currently have 54 minutes of voiced content, plus those of Amber's lines that need to be redone. That, plus the fact that they are scattered in about 500 small files, should go along way to explain the size of the download. :p

Guest Sentenza
If players can download mods like TDD and total conversions, I'm sure that it's not going to be a HUGE inconvenience to spend a little while downloading a 30 MB mod, especially when it's been so anticipated.

Sometimes it is not a question of time but a question of traffic limits which cost a lot, heh. But I guess it can handle this.

Guest ahardi01

I was just wondering what is going on with this mod. I thought it was almost done but there hasn't been any news for awhile. I'm really looking forward to this mod.

I've uploaded the voiced beta for the testers. The voicing isn't entirely complete, but most lines are there.

Congratulations. Does this mean, in theory, you're almost there?

One can always hope. :)

There's so painfully little *I* can do now (except write TOB and crossmod stuff - not doing such a great job on either, though).

I've uploaded the voiced beta for the testers. The voicing isn't entirely complete, but most lines are there.

Congratulations. Does this mean, in theory, you're almost there?

One can always hope. :)

There's so painfully little *I* can do now (except write TOB and crossmod stuff - not doing such a great job on either, though).

Well, my exams are over now, so if you ever want to have a crack at that Crossmod stuff, just give me a buzz.

The music is finally taking shape and I've added some new voicing clips that I 'rescued' from the clips that were supposed to be re-recorded. (During the editing process I learned a thing or two about voice editing and there were some clips that had been scraped earlier, that I could now edit satisfactorily.)

Since I have not been able to contact Celissa for a while now it might be that the version 1 will miss a handful of voicing clips. Sadly, that will include a few from the soundset, but hopefully we'll be able to add them at later date. :rolleyes:

Out of interest, if you are no longer waiting for the voicing, does this mean that the release will be sped up somewhat? I don't want to rush what is so obviously excellent work but it'd be nice to be able to download it before going home to a dial-up connection . . .

Archived