Aklon's Portrait

BigRob

Excellent.

But monks are quick Bev, you'll have to apply the oil of speed that Aklon has so thoughtfully left behind for you.  :)

oil of speed...that always bothered me...it makes it sound like you actually have to rub it on your legs instead of drinking it...

or have someone rub it on your legs...

oopse...gave bev a hot flash... :D:D:D

Definitely a huge improvement. His right shoulder was on a more realistic angle before, though and perhaps more ageing is still in order - we are going to right direction here however, if you compare with the old one. Love the ponytail. :)

-Meira

oil of speed...that always bothered me...it makes it sound like you actually have to rub it on your legs instead of drinking it...

or have someone rub it on your legs...

oopse...gave bev a hot flash... :D  :D  :)

It's supposed to go on your legs?

Hmmm... Oil of... Oh gosh, can't think now... :D on fire... :D:D

It's good that we've fixed him up a bit. Now that I've seen the new and old pics side by side, the older one looks almost as concept art-esque as the very first portrait. :D We might go into a third iteration if TAFNKAA goes into another artistic frenzy, but I should probably steer her onto item art now. Not that steering her is easy. :D

as we can see poor aklon running around, fast frames, we can see bev in hot persuit...

urm...rob, i hope you plan to add benny hill music...

Seek and ye shall find. :D

Definitely a huge improvement. His right shoulder was on a more realistic angle before, though and perhaps more ageing is still in order - we are going to right direction here however, if you compare with the old one. Love the ponytail.
Glad you appreciate the hairstyle. The right shoulder shouldn't be too hard to drop a bit, since it's a layer over a slightly worse shoulder. :D I'll see what I can do.

It's supposed to go on your legs?

Hmmm... Oil of... Oh gosh, can't think now...  on fire...

:D

New portrait added and I'm just finding out about it!! (grumble, grumble, stupid browser problems, grumble....) It seems like I have a lot to catch up on.

Wow, love the new portrait!! :D I like the wrinkle near his mouth, it makes Aklon look like he's had to make some hard decisions and has been frowning too much lately. Well the PC will just have to put a smile on his face. :D

I still think he needs some faded scars, you know, that slight hint of a white line on his chin or at the top of his cheek, just below one eye(I have no idea how one would do that though, as I am not an artist!)A faint scar, indicating a very old wound, that only becomes starkly obvious on those dangerous occasions that Aklon is about to lose his cool. (Or....you could have part of his earlobe missing!!! Only kidding..sort of. lol :D )

New portrait added and I'm just finding out about it!! (grumble, grumble, stupid browser problems, grumble....)  It seems like I have a lot to catch up on.
Heheh, don't worry, you've only missed the portrait, I think I'm still working on the same dialogue as I was when it was made.... :D It's more than half done, I swear! (EDIT: And having checked that, I am. Gah!)

Wow, love the new portrait!! :D

Thanks, I'll pass the compliment on to TAFKNAA.

I like the wrinkle near his mouth, it makes Aklon look like he's had to make some hard decisions and has been frowning too much lately.  Well the PC will just have to put a smile on his face. :D
Being chained up in the back of a dank pub isn't Aklon's idea of fun. And that's just what's been happening to him lately. :D

I still think he needs some faded scars, you know, that slight hint of a white line on his chin or at the top of his cheek, just below one eye(I have no idea how one would do that though, as I am not an artist!)A faint scar, indicating a very old wound, that only becomes starkly obvious on those dangerous occasions that Aklon is about to lose his cool. (Or....you could have part of his earlobe missing!!!   Only kidding..sort of. lol :D )

Scars, scars, scars. Is that all you ever think about? :D Whan I get TAFNKAA to tweak the shoulder, I'll ask her if she can blend a scar in somewhere, or give a hint of the "existing" one on his back.

Mm....nice.  That is one fine looking portrait. Yeah, so he doesn't exactly look 37... No complaints here! 
Thanks Dancer. It helps if you think of Aklon as "movie star" 37 rather thangibberlings3.netgibberlings3.net "homeless vagabond" 37.... :D:D Edited by BigRob

"Scars, scars, scars. Is that all you ever think about?"

What can I say *shrug* I'm a girl who likes blood and gore! :D

Hmm...If Aklon is a movie star 37, does that mean he's been using his own potions? (Maybe Lehtinan really enslaved him just to get the recipe to his special anti-aging cream! :D )

EDIT(Thank's BigRob, I got the names mixed up when I typed this)

Edited by KIrving
What can I say *shrug* I'm a girl who likes blood and gore! :D

Then this line is for you. :D

"PC: 3. Still, it was a nice touch. Very satisfying crunch. (Z.X.X)"

Hmm...If Aklon is a movie star 37, does that mean he's been using his own potions?  (Maybe Lehtinan really enslaved him just to get the recipe to his special anti-aging cream!  :D )

And his "Soothex Troat Balm", relieves a dry, sore throat. Great for flu and tonsilitis. Only 40gp a bottle!