DUI stop

Dancer Fitz

No offense to females, but thatwas notcreativity, she was jsut lucky the drunk guy was drunk enough to act drunk without losing his co-ordination.  Shear dumb luck, and dumb unluck on his part.

I guess you missed her improvised dance move. Had the guy been less friendly, she would have taken appropriate measures. Yes, he was drunk, but she's also a trained officer of the law. No luck involved.

The dance move didn't even get him!  He was perfect, btu then accidentalyl admitted to his drunkeness.  Nothing to do with her training.

Well, I concur. She definitely was trying to trick it out of him, though the way it came about was accidental. That said, I'm sure the cop was perfectly aware that people do let things slip if occupied otherwise (not that she was aiming to do that this time).

What I find strange is that the police really use crude methods like that to catch drunk drivers. Around here they make you breathe into a... umm... gadget-type thingy that measures the amoubt of alcohol in your exhaust air. That's probably a lot less entertaining, though.

What I find strange is that the police really use crude methods like that to catch drunk drivers. Around here they make you breathe into a... umm...  gadget-type thingy that measures the amoubt of alcohol in your exhaust air. That's probably a lot less entertaining, though.

Well, it is possible that some states require police to have a reason before they can administer the breathalyzer (not that such a law would make that much sense to me).

That was very funny :thumbsup: .

Cops do learn to catch people off guard, make them think of other things, become friendly with them to trick things out of them. I wouldn't be at all surprised if that obviously experienced cop knew exactly what she was doing the whole time. That alphabet thing sure was impressive though.

Archived