v15: Material for inclusion

berelinde

Smiling Imp & Lava, can you absolutely guarantee that all we need to do is compile that file if both mods are installed (and nothing else), and that it is thoroughly tested and you are 100% sure it is working? I just want to make absolutely sure.

It won't be compatible with older versions of my mod, b/c Eldoth's script looked for my Skie's death variable for him to appear, but that is changed now. Everything goes thru WEIDU and I tested the dialogs out. Everything should work fine especially now that I uploaded the correct one. :blush:

We definitely need both authors to post permission for all banters, cheers.

Yes, I agree. I wouldn't have it any other way. Let's wait for confirmation.

7XEldot.d

I did indeed give Smiling Imp my OK! Angelo says quite a lot about Shar-Teel (based on my interpretation of her, and her not being there) in the romance, but without it, these talks should make sense. There may still be a few minor points of discrepancy, but nothing game-breaking, and I think players who want to enjoy this content should have the option.

And yes, I will be looking over Lava's stuff! He might make a few edits based on what I say, but basically I'm fine with it!

Cheers!

As the custodian of Silver Star, I am crawlign out from under my rock to give Smiling Imp permission to cross mod her.

http://gamingnerdsru...x.php?topic=270

If there are no objections, I have prepared these banters for Silver Star

///// W/ Shar-Teel
CHAIN IF ~Global("SilverSharTeel","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("D#Silver")!StateCheck("D#Silver",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~BSilver~ SharStar1
~Mmm.. Shar-Teel. Mommy says that you are the perfect wolf to help round the sheep.~ [Female2a]
DO ~SetGlobal("SilverSharTeel","GLOBAL",1)~
== B7Xshar ~What are you speaking of, Silver Star? I haven't the time for metaphors.~ [shart_]
== BSilver ~Mary's sheep need you. Thousands and thousands of them, there are...and they hurt,
they scream, they hit... They leave nothing untouched...in the swamps or in the darkness!~
[Female2l]
=
~Hahahahaha! Have I told you how Black Rose taught me how to cut throats? Now there was a woman
that enjoyed penetrating men.~
== B7Xshar ~Understand this, Silver. I am not some thief that enjoys slitting the throats of
sleeping victims. I want to see the fear in his eyes when I slay a man.~
== BSilver ~An excellent wolf you will make, indeed.~
EXIT
CHAIN IF ~Global("SilverSharTeel","GLOBAL",1)
InParty("D#Silver")!StateCheck("D#Silver",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~BSilver~ SharStar2
~We must give thanks to the Master for leaving us this fresh trail of lambs. What say you,
Shar-Teel? Shall we toast on the blood of our enemies tonight?~ [Female2a] DO
~SetGlobal("SilverSharTeel","GLOBAL",2)~
== B7Xshar ~I love bloodshed as much as the next girl, but the only thanks I will give Irenicus
is that of a victorious hunter standing over the decapitated body of her slain prey.~ [sharth]
== BSilver ~The Master is kind and merciful. I have seen the many tortures he has inflicted upon
the lost sheep and heard them beg for death. The Master usually agreed to let them die, although
there were a few he kept alive to make art from them.~
=
~The Master is kind and merciful. He gave me a little cage that kept me from sitting down in and
becoming slothful. Twice a day a golem gave me a meal, but every time I ate, it hurt badly. So
for a time I ignored the meals, until my need for food became greater than my fear of pain. That
is when I learned the true beauty of death.~
=
~The Master is kind and merciful.~
== B7Xshar ~I don't know what kind of spell Irenicus holds over you Silver, but you needn't worry
too much longer. My blade will put an end to that wizard soon enough and then your suffering
shall end.~ [shart0]
== BSilver ~Oh no, you do not understand. The Master has not made me suffer. The Master has set
me free by showing me the true beauty of death.~
=
~Now, even when the gods are against me, I'm always smiling.~
EXIT

CHAIN IF ~Global("SilverSharTeel","GLOBAL",2)
InParty("D#Silver")!StateCheck("D#Silver",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharStar3
~You know something, Silver Star, if you learned some discipline, I might be able to teach you
how to use a blade properly.~ DO ~SetGlobal("SilverSharTeel","GLOBAL",3)~
== BSilver ~My time with the Master taught me not to rely too heavily on weapons of steel.~
=
~Especially if you have a vial of acid at the ready! Hahahahaha! That poor beautiful girl that
the Master sold to the circus never knew what hit her, until her face was melting off.~
=
~Of course the fireball that caused her body to explode was another matter all together.~
== B7Xshar ~Mutilating a helpless captive does not make you a true warrior.~ [shartt]
== BSilver ~Don't you understand? I don't want to be a true warrior. I want to be like the
Master, an artist in death.~
=
~I just need the inspiration to create a masterpiece.~
== B7Xshar ~Your impudence will one day get you killed.~ [sharto]
EXIT

//////////////////// w/Garrick
CHAIN IF ~Global("SilverGarrick","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("D#Silver")!StateCheck("D#Silver",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("7XGAR")!StateCheck("7XGAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~BSilver~ GarrStar1
~Do you have a few pages to spare in the newest edition of your ballad, Sir Garrick, for a few
tales about the sheep that Black Rose and I butchered?~ DO
~SetGlobal("SilverGarrick","GLOBAL",1)~
== B7XGar ~Sheep?~
== BSilver ~Hahahaha! I remember this one particular night, when the two of us were leaving a
tavern, when several city guards appeared from around the corner, shouting sillily and stumbling
around, obviously drunk! One tried to grab me while another laughed.~
=
~They said they wanted to play with me, so I did not understand why he got so angry after I cut
off a few of his fingers.~
== B7XGar ~Ouch!~ [garrick8]
== BSilver ~I then gutted one of them and used a deadly poison on another. Hehe! He started
foaming at the mouth and twitching. That is when the art show began.~
=
~We literally painted the streets red that night with blood that night. However someone spoiled
the fun after taking down the heads where I'd hung them on the tavern sign. A bit disappointing,
but still worthy of an inclusion in your ballad, I would hope.~
== B7XGar ~Hmmm.. I'll get back to you on that.~ [garrick7]
EXIT

////////// w/Branwen

CHAIN IF ~Global("SilverBranwen","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("7XBRAN")!StateCheck("7XBRAN",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~7XBRANB~ BranwenStar1
~Your sins are atrocious, Silver Star and it is right that you suffer, but Tempus could find
worth even in a soul as dark as yours. The Order of the Steel Fang would be a perfect place for a
reformed warrior with your skills.~ DO ~SetGlobal("SilverBranwen","GLOBAL",1)~
== BSilver ~Where was your god when I was orphaned, kidnapped, tortured and sold into slavery to
some smugglers? Where was he when I was a little lamb with fleece as white as snow?~ [Female2a]
== 7XBRANB ~The gods are not going to protect some mortal that does not pray to them. Since the
Times of Trouble, the gods have become jealous and will only protect their own flock.~
== BSilver ~Then what good are they? No, now I have decided to follow in the footsteps of the
Master and become a death artist. Death does not play favorites.~ [Female2m]
=
~Death comes to us all.~
EXIT
CHAIN IF ~Global("SilverBranwen","GLOBAL",1)
InParty("7XBRAN")!StateCheck("7XBRAN",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~BSilver~ BranwenStar2
~You tend to your flock, Branwen, as you think best, but is your faith strong enough to withstand
the growing number of lost lambs that get ravaged and consumed by the wolves?~ [Female2a] DO
~SetGlobal("SilverBranwen","GLOBAL",2)~
== 7XBRANB ~The Lord of Battles does not concern himself with those that lack strength of mind
and fall into a life of cowardice and sin.~
=
~Tempus looks with favor upon those that acquit themselves honorably in battle without resorting
to such craven tricks as destroying homes, family, or livestock when a foe is away or attacking
from the rear.~
== BSilver ~That makes play time no fun! Sometimes killing the children of your enemies is a
blessing in disguise for them.~ [Female2m]
== 7XBRANB ~What sort of craven coward would look favorably upon the slaying of innocent
children?~ [branwen3]
== BSilver ~Can't you see that their killing in sparing them suffering? Would it be better for
them to be on the streets living as a prostitute or in the cages of the slave merchants? I can
tell you from the experience of my own imprisonment, that it is not.~
== 7XBRANB ~At least with life, they would have the chance to lift themselves from that depair.
However, by killing them, you are taking away even that small hope.~
== BSilver ~There is no future for those children. They were born from a flock of black sheep and
if it were not my blade to butcher them, it would be another. Might as well enjoy the opportunity
to spill blood while being merciful.~
== 7XBRANB ~Say what you will, Silver Star, but do not dare to commit such acts in my presence. I
will not tolerate it.~
EXIT

And here are some that I did with Silver Star and Xzar, who is in a different component in my mod.

///////////// w/Xzar
CHAIN IF ~Global("SilverXzar","GLOBAL",0)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ XzarStar_1
~You know, Silver Star, since you like bloodshed so much, you should come and visit my workshop
sometime after sunset.~ [xzar29]
=
~I sure that you would find it a real SCREAM! Bwhahahaha!~ [xzar3] DO
~SetGlobal("SilverXzar","GLOBAL",1)~
== BSilver ~This little lamb is not silly enough to follow the white rabbit into the rabbit
hole.~ [Female2m]
== 7XXZARB ~Hehehehe! Come child, you have nothing to fear from an inncent little bunny.~
[xzar16]
=
~Even if this one has teeth like dragons.~ [xzar33]
EXIT
CHAIN IF ~Global("SilverXzar","GLOBAL",1)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~BSilver~ XzarStar_2
~You would have liked Black Rose, Xzar, now there was a lamb with teeth like those of a wolf. Oh,
how she enjoyed both sex and murder.~ DO ~SetGlobal("SilverXzar","GLOBAL",2)~
== 7XXZARB ~Mmmmm... sounds like a woman that I would like to get my hands on.~ [xzar19]
=
~The problem with me is that I always, CHOKE, under pressure. Bwhahahahaha!~ [xzar3]
== BSilver ~Mommy says that you are a black, black sheep.~
== 7XXZARB ~Oh, now that sounds like a harsh indictment. So some girls have gone missing in the
district where my villa is located. Am I to be responsible for every silly girl that gets drunk,
falls into the river and drowns?~ [xzar25]
== BSilver ~Mommy says that girl was held down as she fought for her life.~
== 7XXZARB ~Is mommy telling you fantasy stories full of bears and gold again?~ [xzar28]
EXIT

CHAIN IF ~Global("SilverXzar","GLOBAL",2)
!StateCheck("7XXZAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)InParty("7XXZAR")~ THEN ~7XXZARB~ XzarStar_3
~You know something, Silver Star, you are a very beautiful woman, however as a surgeon, there are
a few improvements that I could suggest.~ DO ~SetGlobal("SilverXzar","GLOBAL",3)~
== BSilver ~The Master already taught me how to improve myself. Now, my aim is to reach others
and help them see the artistic side of death.~
== 7XXZARB ~Mmm.. A disappointment to be sure, although I suppose there are dozens of women that
would DIE for a BODY like yours! Bwhahahaha!~ [xzar20]
== BSilver ~It will take more for this little lamb to be led to slaughter than some versed words
from your fork-tongued.~
== 7XXZARB ~Will poison be enough? Bwhahahaha!~ [xzar3]
EXIT

Hey guys, Smiling Imp here. Just wanted to drop off some more cross banter stuff between my mod and some of the other CoM NPCs.

Solaufein gave his permission here.

http://www.baldursga...g74987#msg74987

w/Kindrek

//////// w/Shar-Teel

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Kindrek")
See("Kindrek")!StateCheck("Kindrek",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("SharTeelKindrek","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelKindrekTalk1
~I do not care what kind of ogre you are, Kindrek, if you even think about double crossing me, I'll cut of your head and stick it on a pig pole!~
DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelKindrek","GLOBAL",1)~
== BKINDREK ~You fight with great weapon skills and have utter contempt for magic users. I admire that, amazon.~
=
~But do not think for a minute that I will not squash you like an insect if you mouth off to me.~
== B7Xshar ~That halberd of yours may serve you well against novice magicians, but I have slain foes twice your size in the arena without breaking a sweat. From what I have seen, you shall fall no differently.~
== BKINDREK ~You have backbone, amazon, I will give you that. Just don't me separate it from the rest of your body.~
EXIT
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Kindrek")
Global("SharTeelKindrek","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelKindrekTalk2
~Why this intense hatred for magic users, Kindrek? As much as I despise them for their physical weaknesses, even I have to admit that from time to time, some magicians have proven handy to have as allies.~
DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelKindrek","GLOBAL",2)~
== BKINDREK ~My people's ancient homeland was destroyed by two warring magic factions. The land was laid waste, stripped of all life, and my people were forced to find a new land in which to live. Now we wander the land, living wherever we can, all because of magic!~
== B7Xshar ~Perhaps if your people were better warriors, they might not have been destroyed by magic in the first place.~
== BKINDREK ~Mind your tongue, woman! The only thing my people lacked was the vision to foresee the treachery of the wizards.~
== B7Xshar ~A fatal flaw.. It is like I have always said, steel is the only thing that a woman can depend on.~ [shartt]
EXIT
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Kindrek")
Global("SharTeelKindrek","GLOBAL",2)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelKindrekTalk3
~Slaying these novice spell casters is hardly a challenge for a true warrior. If you really want to prove yourself in battle, Kindrek, you have to face the challenge of the arena.~
=
~I once killed ten warriors and a five-headed hydra.. all with an injury that I was carrying from the battle of the night before.~
DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelKindrek","GLOBAL",3)~
== BKINDREK ~Why would I waste my time fighting slaves and mindless beasts when there are wizards to be killed?~
== B7Xshar ~Do not try and downplay my victories, ogre! You would not last a minute in a Calimshan death spike bout.~
== BKINDREK ~I care nothing about your pointless battle pit skirmishes. What I need is people around me that are also dedicated to destroying all magic users.~
=
~That is what I want to hear! That together, you and I can put an end to the people's reliance on magic!~
== B7Xshar ~You are a fool! The arena helps me keep my skills sharp, so that when I face the other Nightbringers of Shar, I may destroy them all one at a time until only one remains.~
=
~I should have known that a mindless ogre such as you would not understand.~
EXIT

///////////// w/Garrick
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Kindrek")
InParty("7XGAR")!StateCheck("7XGAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("GarrickKindrek","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ KindrekGarrick1
~You know Kindrek, with the addition of your story, this newest version of the Ballad of brave, Brave Sir Garrick is going to be the best yet.~ DO ~SetGlobal("GarrickKindrek","GLOBAL",1)~
== BKINDREK ~The ballad of what?~
== B7XGar ~The ballad of brave Brave Sir Garrick! Don't tell me you have never heard the epic tale!~
=
~Oh, it's wonderful, it's amazing, it's breathtaking!~
=
~And with the addition of your story, that of a person overcoming the destruction of his homeland and swearing revenge against the force that caused it, along with several dozen stage dancers, a few horses, some camels and one elephant, the newest version is going to be simply MAGICAL!~
== BKINDREK ~It's going to be WHAT?~
== B7XGar ~*Gulp* Never mind.~
EXIT

w/ Saerileth

///////// w/Shar-Teel
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Saerileth")
!StateCheck("Saerileth",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("SharTeelSaerileth","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~BSAERILE~ SharTeelSaerilethTalk_1
~Thou art a most capable warrior, Shar-Teel, but while thy excels in battle, thou suffers from a lack a virtue.~
DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelSaerileth","GLOBAL",1)~
== B7Xshar ~You sound like a naive little child.~
=
~The only virtue that matters is victory. The rest are just illusions that those without the skills to wield a weapon hold onto for comfort.~ [shartt]
== BSAERILE ~I am no child but a maiden, fully able to know which virtues shall bestow upon us the grace of Tyr.~
== B7Xshar ~The blessings of Tyr are nothing when compared to the powers that the Mistress of the Night gives to a Nightbringer.~
=
~You would know that if you were not some silly girl trying to pose an a paladin of Mount Celestia.~
== BSAERILE ~My age is fully fifteen years and was born in the realm of Tyr. To dwell on Mount Celestia is to be ever in the light of the glory of the gods..~
=
~I had my first vision of the Even-Handed god when I was but five years old. The Just One visited my mind by night and laid claim to my life. 'Twas the most precious sight of my life.~
=
~When I awoke from my slumbers, I told my father and my mother of this calling. They were honored and I was presented to the temple the day following. From that time, the light of Tyr hath rested upon me.~
== B7Xshar ~And you think that some vision you had as a child makes you a paladin? Hehehe! In that case I may as well call myself a paladin of Shar!~
== BSAERILE ~Like me, thou hast heard the call of thy god. Thou art blessed. But being chosen by the goddess of darkness is different from being a paladin.~
== B7Xshar ~I would say so. Being a Nightbringer is actually useful.~
== BSAERILE ~We have chosen our steps, and the choices hath made us. Thine own way is a hard one and the punishment is too harsh, despite the gravity of your offense.~
== B7Xshar ~What a foolish girl!~
EXIT
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Saerileth")
Global("SharTeelSaerileth","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~BSAERILE~ SharTeelSaerilethTalk_2
~Shar-Teel, hast thou still any friends from thy childhood?~ [sAERI071]
DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelSaerileth","GLOBAL",2)~
== B7Xshar ~Understand this child.. the person that I was back then is long dead along with whatever friendship may have existed. Why waste my time with such foolish thoughts?~
== BSAERILE ~The lot of a paladin and more especially a Chosen, is oft a lonely one. I was just wondering if perhaps thou had someone to speak of matters of the heart with.~
== B7Xshar ~You sound like such a stupid little girl when you talk like that.~
== BSAERILE ~I will pray the Maimed God to defend thee from the darkness of thy lineage.~
== B7Xshar ~Save your prayers for 'thyself', child. Judging from the fighting skills that I have seen from you thus far, you are going to need as many of them as you can get.~
== BSAERILE ~Take care, Shar-Teel, that thine own wrongs do not blind thee to the will of thy goddess.~
EXIT
//////////////// w/Branwen

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Saerileth")
InParty("7XBRAN")!StateCheck("7XBRAN",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("BranwenSaerileth","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~BSAERILE~ BranwenSaerilethTalk_1
~I know that thou art a devoted follower of Tempus, Branwen, but I will pray to Tyr for thee as well.~
DO ~SetGlobal("BranwenSaerileth","GLOBAL",1)~
== 7XBRANB ~Thank you, Saerileth, I look favorably upon it. With the odds stacked against us like they are, we will need all the divine intervention we can get.~
== BSAERILE ~Hast thou thought what thou wilt do when thou shalt meet again our foe, Irenicus?~
== 7XBRANB ~I would like to take a hammer of justice and club that evil wizard over the head with it until he kissed Valkur's strapping buttocks for mercy.~ [branwenx]
== BSAERILE ~Thine own purity is a prize worth seeking. May the combined mercy Tempus and Tyr give us strength to endure.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Saerileth")
Global("BranwenSaerileth","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~BSAERILE~ BranwenSaerilethTalk_2
~Branwen, thou and I art kin, and I embrace thee in Tyr's and Tempus' names, but why didst thou choose to follow the the Lord of Battles?~
DO ~SetGlobal("BranwenSaerileth","GLOBAL",2)~
== 7XBRANB ~Tempus led us from the darkness that had taken over the Norheim Isles and his strong but measured justice has kept us from falling back in ever since.~
== BSAERILE ~Tis what I would have expected of one of thy purity and goodness.~
== 7XBRANB ~The Moonshae Isles are a beautiful place, but one needs to have a righteous hammer next to them in case unvirtuous strike out.~
=
~Tell me about Mount Celestia. For us it is a place of legend.~
== BSAERILE ~Celestia is beautiful and perfect and where the souls of many lawful creatures go to after death. It has six layers. The lowest and first layer of Celestia is Lunia, also referred to as The Silver Heaven, due to its vast dark Silver Sea of holy water and beautiful shining cities of white stone.~
=
~The second layer, called Mercuria is also known as The Golden Heaven, thus called because a mysterious golden light permeates everything within it. Venya, the third layer, is also known as The Pearly Heaven. This layer is somewhat colder than the previous two and its slopes are often seen covered with a gentle layer of snow.~
=
~Solania, the fourth layer, is also called The Crystal Heaven. Many valleys comprise Solania, covered with luminescent fogs and strange scents. Mertion, The Platinum Heaven, is a layer of gentle slopes and wide plains. The many great citadels that dot the layer are the mustering grounds for forces of paladins and celestial creatures.~
=
~The sixth layer, Jovar, is The Glittering Heaven. Its hills are studded with precious gemstones that glitter in the light. Chronias is the topmost and final layer of Celestia, also called The Illuminated Heaven. No entity that has ever entered has ever returned from with it.~
== 7XBRANB ~May both Tempus and Tyr be merciful and grant me the time, that I may one day see it all myself.~
EXIT

//////////// w/Garrick
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Saerileth")
Global("GarrickSaerileth","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ GarrickSaerilethTalk_1
~I must ask you, Saerileth.. Is it true that Bahamut is a native of Mount Celestia?~
DO ~SetGlobal("GarrickSaerileth","GLOBAL",1)~
== BSAERILE ~Tis true, brave Sir Garrick.~
== B7XGar ~Oh joyous day! This is going to all be exciting stuff in the newest edition of the ballad of brave Brave Sir Garrick! I wonder if I can get Hubert, the tap-dancing dragon from Vushta to play the part of Bahamut?~ [Garrickp]
=
~*sigh* Alas, his partner, the dancing damsel, Alea, always asks for way too much gold. Perhaps with this epic story though, I can convince her otherwise.~ [Garrick6]
== BSAERILE ~Thy gift for the arts is something I cannot understand, although I comprehend that it gives you thine own power which is something mysterious and akin to a gift from the gods.~
== B7XGar ~This is true, this is true.~ [Garrick7]
== BSAERILE ~I foresee that thou wilt become great in Faerun, that thy name will be remembered for many generations, for your the path to true power lies in the arts.~ [sAERI088]
== B7XGar ~Yes, I will be thought of gloriously!~ [Garrick5]
EXIT
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Saerileth")
Global("GarrickSaerileth","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~BSAERILE~ GarrickSaerilethTalk_2
~Garrick, thou art a good steward of the gifts thou hast been given. It pleaseth me to travel alongside thee. Will you favor me with a song?~
DO ~SetGlobal("GarrickSaerileth","GLOBAL",2)~
== B7XGar ~Of course, my dear lady? What shall it be? How about the first few hours of the newest version of the ballad of brave Brave Sir Garrick?~ [Garrickp]
== BSAERILE ~Perhaps something a bit shorter.. A reprise, An encore, a poem or even a sonnet.~
== B7XGar ~Hmmm.. shorter. I hardly know anything that is short. You see, my dear Saerileth, when you are a famous bard like myself, you have to think big. For as you will see...~ [Garrickq]
=
~The grander the tales, the better the sales...
The greater the number of feats, the more butts you'll get in the seats!~ [Garrickn]
=
~In the end, what is important is that you leave them with a smile...
=
And that you have gold in your pocket, that will last you a while.~
== BSAERILE ~I understand why thou dost seek escape in thy songs. Thy rhymes are like wings on a weary road, better even then the work of Daehan, whom most dost claim to be one of Faerun's finest bards.~
== B7XGar ~I find that music has charms to soothe the savage beast.. as well as a bar maid or two.~ [Garrickr]
EXIT

w/Yasraena

//////// w/Shar-Teel
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("Yasraena")
See("Yasraena")!StateCheck("Yasraena",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("SharTeelYasraena","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharYasraenaTalk_1
~It is nice to be in the company of a true warrior for a change instead of these ragtag warriors begging for coin and food on the side of the street that <CHARNAME> seems to collect.~
=
~Together, Yasraena, you and I can make sure that we make that cowardly wizard, Irenicus pay for making us waste our time on dispatching him.~
DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelYasraena","GLOBAL",1)~
== BYASRAEN ~Vengeance. It is a strong motive, lueth uss nindel usstan zhaun al.~
== B7Xshar ~The next time we are in a tavern we should talk compare notes on the different methods we use to kill people. What do you like to eat? Mutton, chicken?~
== BYASRAEN ~My favorite dish is spitting crawler cooked in its own juices. If not prepared properly, the acidic poison from inside it will kill you.~
== B7Xshar ~Mmmm.. Perhaps just a few beers then.~
EXIT

CHAIN
InParty("Yasraena")
See("Yasraena")!StateCheck("Yasraena",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("SharTeelYasraena","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharYasraenaTalk_2
~I see that you never let those two swords of yours from your grasp, Yasraena. Are they some kind of heirloom?~
DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelYasraena","GLOBAL",2)~
== BYASRAEN ~Fireflower and Ironkiss. They were given to her by my former master, Divalir, as I was preparing for my escape from the Underdark. I always keep them close. Xas. Usstan zhal'la~
== B7Xshar ~That is smart. Afterall, steel is the only thing a woman can trust in these days.~ [shartt]
= ~Why leave the Underdark though? Seems like a place where a girl that enjoys killing things would never run out of adventures.~
== BYASRAEN ~My eldest sister had been sacrificed to Lolth by my mother about five years before I  fled the Underdark. I hate my mother for so easily sacrificing my eldest sister to regain the favor of Lolth.~
== B7Xshar ~Every family has its problems.~
== BYASRAEN ~You do not understand, Shar-Teel. You dwelt all your days here on the surface, sheltered and protected! You have never known such evil, such horror. It seems an age since I fled the Underdark, but it has not been even a single year. Such is the difference between my homeland and the surface.~ [YASRA054]
== B7Xshar ~Life on the surface is not exactly all gooseberry pie either.~
=
~That's it though? You fled because your mother sacrificed your sister? Stop me if I am wrong, but isn't it dangerous in drow society to have too many female siblings?~
== BYASRAEN ~There is more. You see, we were going on a hunt-and-revel, which is a session of pillaging and destruction on the surface. It was not usual for us in Menzoberranzan to hold a hunt-and-revel, but my own mother wished for it and she always wished to put Divalir in harm's way.~
=
~Divalir knew much of the surface. He arranged everything and did not, of course, intend for there to really be such a hunt.~
=
~I was beginning to hope that we might succeed, that the war-party would have to return, both without their revel and without us. But I was wrong. We were attacked before we reached the surface. A drow war-party from another city, one much closer to the surface than Menzoberranzan, attacked us.~
=
~Divalir could easily have escaped, but I was trapped, surrounded by a dozen. I was the only female in the group, apart from our priestess, and I was a great prize.~
=
~Divalir distracted them, drew them off. He ordered me to leave, and I could not resist the command in his voice. It was a spell of domination. He made me flee in order to save me. He was surrounded by the very drow who had been attacking me.~
== B7Xshar ~And so to protect you, he was ripped to shreds by them. What a way to go.~
== BYASRAEN ~Unlikley. The last thing that I saw before the spell made me leave was the other drow's priestesses and mage taking him prisoner.I returned as soon as the spell had worn off, but I did not find him.~
=
~I journeyed the rest of the way to the surface alone. When I first saw the sun, I wept for only the second time in all my life.~
== B7Xshar ~Too bad this, Divalir was not a better warrior. Might have saved us the trouble of having to undergo another minor quest for nothing.~
== BYASRAEN ~No one speaks so of Divalir! He was my master at Melee Magthere. He taught me swordplay, and he taught me everything else I know that is of any worth.~
== B7Xshar ~I understand that you hold him with some reverence, but to me, it is nothing but another bug hunt.~
== BYASRAEN ~Kyorl Jal Bauth, Kyone, Lueth Lil Quarval-Sharess Xal Balbau Dos Lil Belbol Del Elendar Dro.~
EXIT
CHAIN
InParty("Yasraena")
!StateCheck("Yasraena",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("SharTeelYasraena","GLOBAL",2)~ THEN ~BYASRAEN~ SharYasraenaTalk_3
~Tell me about the night that the Mistress of the Night came to you, Shar-Teel.~
DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelYasraena","GLOBAL",3)~
== B7Xshar ~There is not much to say really. I remember being held up by some bandits and taking refuge in the Shrine of Shar. In a moment of desperation, I prayed for the first time since my mother was killed.~
=
~That is when the essence of Shar came to me, pumping itself through my veins and making me feel strong and invincible. I easily slayed those bandits after that and have been smiting warriors ever since.~
== BYASRAEN ~I too have had a fascination with the Nightsinger, ever since I first gazed upon a dark star filled night. I could have never imagined such beauty before I left the Underdark.~
=
~What did the goddess appear as?~
== B7Xshar ~I can only describe it as an enveloping darkness that overtook me. At first, I was unsure what was happening, but once I felt that power, I knew that the Lady of Loss had blessed me by making me one of her Nightbringers.~
== BYASRAEN ~L'alurl Faerbol Zhah Mrimm.~
== B7Xshar ~What does that mean?~
== BYASRAEN ~That the best magic item is a female.~
== B7Xshar ~I could not have said it better myself.~
EXIT

/////////  w/Garrick
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Yasraena")
Global("GarrickYasraena","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ GarrickYasraenaTalk_1
~Yasraena, your tragic story is going to make a wonderful edition to the newest chapter of the ballad of brave Brave Sir Garrick!~ [garrickp]
=
~One question though. Are you going to have time to get measured for your costume? We can't have you on stage looking like you just crawled out from the Underdark afterall, even if that is part of the story.~
DO ~SetGlobal("GarrickYasraena","GLOBAL",1)~
== BYASRAEN ~I would rather be dinner for family of driders than be in one of your performances.~
== B7XGar ~Yas.. Darling.. Babe.. I don't think you understand all the potential that this project has. It could mean a lot of gold for the both of us.~
== BYASRAEN ~Judging from the songs that I have heard from you since we have traveled together, I can tell you that your work is predictable, puerile and lacks proper dramatization.~
== B7XGar ~Well! I don't know what I did to deserve that!~ [garrick6]
=
~Sheesh! Everyone is a critic these days.~ [garrick8]
EXIT
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Yasraena")
Global("GarrickYasraena","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ GarrickYasraenaTalk_2
~Tell me, Yasraena.. are all the things they say about the drow lust chambers true?~ [garricko]
DO ~SetGlobal("GarrickYasraena","GLOBAL",2)~
== BYASRAEN ~Olot Dos! I did not escape the Underdark to fill the head of some foolish bard with thought of secret sexual fantasies!~
== B7XGar ~I didn't hear a, 'no', in that answer.~
== BYASRAEN ~If you must know, everything that they say is true and more.~
== B7XGar ~Then we should head there with god's speed!~ [garrickj]
== BYASRAEN ~They would make you into spider food before you even got within fifty paces of the chambers.~
== B7XGar ~*Gulp* In that case, perhaps I'll wait until <CHARNAME> clears the path.~
EXIT

w/Tsujatha

//////// w/Shar-Teel

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Tsujath")!StateCheck("Tsujath",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("SharTeelTsujatha","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelTsujathaTalk_1
~Ugh! What a disgustingly, tall, gangly elf, you are! Did your mother have an affair with an ogre mage or something?~ DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelTsujatha","GLOBAL",1)~
== BTSUJAT ~Indeed, I do not. My father slew my mother before I had the chance to know her well..~
== B7Xshar ~Ha! They say that you are fearless. I have heard this of many elves and yet I have seen the fear in their eyes in those last moments.~
== BTSUJAT ~You fear magic; I represent magic. You wish to know if there is anything I, as a wizard, fear. No. I do not care whether you believe it or not.~
== B7Xshar ~You should care, because if I should happen to want to test your claim, I guarantee things will not end well for you.~
== BTSUJAT ~What is there to fear but loss? There is but one thing precious that I have; therefore there is but one thing I can lose. Only that do I fear.~
== B7Xshar ~Wrong! You can lose a lot more, starting with your head, you foolish spell caster!~
EXIT
CHAIN
Global("SharTeelTsujatha","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~BTSUJAT~ SharTeelTsujathaTalk_2
~Tell me, Shar-Teel, have you ever give much thought to magic?~ DO ~SetGlobal("SharTeelTsujatha","GLOBAL",2)~
== B7Xshar ~Only in slaying those that wield it against me.~
== BTSUJAT ~That is not what I meant.~
== B7Xshar ~Ha! Why would I waste my time with that nonsense? An axe, a hammer, a good blade.. those are the things that a girl can depend on in a pinch.~ [shartt]
== BTSUJAT ~You say that and yet the very weapons that you would use to strike me down are magically enchanted, are they not?~
== B7Xshar ~Do not speak to me it that contemptuous manner, elf, for it will only bring you misery.~
== BTSUJAT ~Is pointing out hypocrisy a killable offense now?~
== B7Xshar ~The wizard that I threatened to stab if he did not enchant my weapon did not seem to care if the blade pressed against his neck was magical or not. Neither should you.~
== BTSUJAT ~I would not recommend threatening those whose power exceeds your own.~
== B7Xshar ~Hahaha! You are such a funny man! Aha! That's why I'm going to kill you last!~ [shart6]
EXIT

/////////////  w/Branwen
CHAIN
Global("BranwenTsujatha","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~7XBRANB~ BranwenTsujathaTalk_1
~Tsujatha, you speak of virtue and honor and yet you study at being a necromancer. How can an elf devote himself to a craft that distorts the balance of nature such as death magic?~
DO ~SetGlobal("BranwenTsujatha","GLOBAL",1)~
== BTSUJAT ~Do not judge me by the narrow standards that are held for elves here in Faerûn. Honor is paramount in the Dylak Thana. There, we are not restricted from wielding power over life and death like the elves of this world.~
== 7XBRANB ~And what would the gods have to say about this?~
== BTSUJAT ~You mean, Kresek, son of the Lady of Light, the Lord of the Dead? It is by his will that all Elves and Men are judged.~
== 7XBRANB ~Just remember that you are no longer in Gilalion. Tempus watches over us all here and he does not tolerate sacrilege.~
EXIT
CHAIN
Global("BranwenTsujatha","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~BTSUJAT~ BranwenTsujathaTalk_2
~Tell me, Branwen, why do you continue to serve in the name of a god that denies you the highest post in yor order because of your sex?~
DO ~SetGlobal("BranwenTsujatha","GLOBAL",2)~
== 7XBRANB ~I believe that by holding onto my convictions, despite the adversity I may face, will give me the courage and power to change the things that are unjust, such as that.~
=
~Why do you serve a god that will lead you to nothing but darkness and shadows?~
== BTSUJAT ~I have embraced damnation with open arms--and open eyes. I made my choice long ago, and there is no room now for repentance or returning.~
== 7XBRANB ~I feel sorry for you, Tsujatha. A life without hope, is not life at all.~
EXIT

///////// w/Garrick

CHAIN
Global("GarrickTsujatha","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7XGar~ GarrickTsujathaTalk_1
~Wow! So we actually have an elf that is a prince from a different world traveling with us! I can tell this is going to be yet another exciting addition the the ballad of brave Brave Sir Garrick!~
=
~Oh, where are my quill and parchment when I need them? Ahhh! There they are!~
=
~Okay, can you please go over it again, in detail?~
DO ~SetGlobal("GarrickTsujatha","GLOBAL",1)~
== BTSUJAT ~I was born the only son of an ancient and proud house, one of the noble houses amongst the Fair Elves. Before my second century I was Prince of the Golden Desert.~
=
~The nobles of the royal house of the Golden Desert, pour out their blood like it were water for the sake of their people.~
== B7XGar ~Mmm.. this stuff is pure gold! I was wondering though, if we could not throw a dragon or two in there for posterity's sake?~
=
~Afterall, you know what they say.. If you put in a dragon, you'll bring in a wagon.~
== BTSUJAT ~I'll leave it up to you.~
EXIT
CHAIN
Global("GarrickTsujatha","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~BTSUJAT~ GarrickTsujathaTalk_2
~So how is the newest version of the ballad of brave Sir Garrick going? If you should have a need for some undead just let me know. They'll work for peanuts.~
=
~Well, peanuts and brains.~
DO ~SetGlobal("GarrickTsujatha","GLOBAL",2)~
== B7XGar ~Well, I usually use Wuntvor for that kind of stuff, but he has proven accident prone over the years. Okay, tell me about your qualifications.~
== BTSUJAT ~Qualifications?~
== B7XGar ~Well, yes! You don't think we can just have any mage casting spells offstage, do you? With the amount of gold going into these productions nowadays, we need the best of the best!~
== BTSUJAT ~But I am a necromancer. I manipulate death. This serves me well. It serves <CHARNAME> also.~
== B7XGar ~Yes, that is all good and well when you are adventuring in the outwoods, but performing at The Golden Dragonne in the Wave District of Athkatla, things can be a lot more challenging.~
=
~Tell you what.. Write down your resume on a piece of parchment and give it to my assistant. If I like what I see, I'll let you know.~
EXIT

Oppps! Added a comma too many in the Tsujatha state check. Mistakes happen when you rush... :blush:

Hey guys, Smiling Imp here. Just wanted to drop off a few more banters between Biddekelorak and Yeslick.

///////// w/Yeslick
CHAIN
IF ~InParty("BIDDE")!StateCheck("BIDDE",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("7XYES")!StateCheck("7XYES",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("YeslickBidde","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7XYES~ YeslickBidde_1
~Ya know, Biddekelorak.. all dwarves are kin, but a dwarf of Lathander?! Never in all my many
years have I heard of such a thing.~ [yeslick_] DO ~SetGlobal("YeslickBidde","GLOBAL",1)~
== BBIDDE ~We be hard as stone.~ [biddek27]
== B7XYES ~That stone would not be shale, would it?~
== BBIDDE ~May Lathander, armed with his holy brilliance, illuminate the darkness of yer
ignorance, Yeslick.~ [biddek23]
== B7XYES ~Save yer prayers. Ye have spent too much time on the surface and put too much trust in these human gods. I put my faith in Moradin and Clangeddin Silverbeard.~ [yeslickj]
== BBIDDE ~Moradin and Clangeddin Silverbeard have been a powerful allies to the dwarves, there is no doubt. However, Lathander can offer our kinsmen the wisdom to make it so that light may
shine on the darkness of the caves they choose to lock their minds in.~ [biddek32]
== B7XYES ~I prefer the stone of my cell to the wide open emptiness of yer sun god.~ [yeslickr]
EXIT

CHAIN
Global("YeslickBidde","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~BBIDDE~ YeslickBidde_2
~Tell me, Yeslick, were yer parents also adventurers like you?~ [biddek06] DO
~SetGlobal("YeslickBidde","GLOBAL",2)~
== B7XYES ~No. My father was a miner.. and my mother, was before him.~ [yeslickx]
=
~I was not as strong as they were, so I got into adventuring instead.~
== BBIDDE ~Are ye saying that mining is more dangerous than adventuring?~ [biddek21]
== B7XYES ~Ye would know that already, if yer brain had not been cooked from all the sun ye have been getting here on the surface.~ [yeslicks]
== BBIDDE ~Lathander shines his holy light upon us all.~ [biddek10]
== B7XYES ~Bah! Ye wouldna know a hard day's work if it smacked ya on yer arse!~ [yeslick!]
== BBIDDE ~We can't burn the candle at both ends.~ [biddek07]
EXIT

CHAIN
Global("YeslickBidde","GLOBAL",2)~ THEN ~B7XYES~ YeslickBidde_3
~Ya know something, Biddekelorak? Fer being a sun worshipping dwarf, ye are not so bad.~  DO
~SetGlobal("YeslickBidde","GLOBAL",3)~
== BBIDDE ~It is good to see that ye are not always made of granite, Yeslick. Perhaps the light of the
Morninglord has finally brightened your dispostion.~
== B7XYES ~Ha! I'll accept Lathander as my god when the mountain crumbles.~
=
~No.. Perhaps the ale that I drank last night was stronger than I thought.~
== BBIDDE ~Well if ye have need of a friend to drink with and debate theology, I am yer dwarf.~
== B7XYES ~I'll take yer offer of a drink, but leave all the talk about the gods back at the temple. I fer one, like to drink my beer with leisure after a hard day's work.~
== BBIDDE ~Yeah, okay..~ [biddek09]
EXIT

Hey guys, Smiling Imp is back again. Just wanted to drop off a few more banters, these with Valen and Solaufein. I'm not sure if I'm using the right dialog files for them though. Valen did not have a 'B' file as far as I know.

w/ Solaufein

//// w/Shar-Teel
CHAIN IF ~InParty("Sola")!StateCheck("Sola",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("SolaufeinSharTeel","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharSolaufeinTalk_1
~The thing that I amire about you drow males, is that you already accept women as your superiors. It makes the training process so much quicker.~ DO ~SetGlobal("SolaufeinSharTeel","GLOBAL",1)~
== BSOLA ~Drow law may be harsh, but it represents reality and provides a perspective from which remorse can often be avoided.~
=
~For example, the matron mother of my house would have ordered me to kill you where you stand for questioning the strength of the warriors in her Male Fighters Society, and then would have probably had me executed for not having killed you sooner.~
== B7Xshar ~Some would call that evil, but at least when women are in charge, things actually get done.~
== BSOLA ~Not all of the drow follow the ways of Lolth. Some of us have accepted Eilistraee, the Lady of the Dance, into our hearts.~
== B7Xshar ~Hahahaha! Lady of the Dance? Is that why you look like you are prancing around during battle?~
== BSOLA ~Believe it or not, Shar-Teel, but I am not afraid of you. I am both a fighter and a magic-user. If you continue to aggravate me I will challenge you openly to a duel. Say the word.. my moonblade stands at the ready.~
== B7Xshar ~Bah! I don't have time to waste on male stupidity. Just make sure that you can hold your own in battle. I don't want to have to risk my life saving your worthless hide.~ [shartd]
== BSOLA ~Worry about yourself, amazon, or you might find yourself recieving a chastening during your hour of pride!~
EXIT
Global("SolaufeinSharTeel","GLOBAL",1)
InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~BSOLA~ SharSolaufeinTalk_2
~I have studied your style, Shar-Teel, and I believe that I have found a fatal flaw.~ DO ~SetGlobal("SolaufeinSharTeel","GLOBAL",2)~
== B7Xshar ~You must be going blind, drow! Either that or all the sunshine has finally made you dumb!~
== BSOLA ~Hubris. Easy to taunt, easy to trick. You arrogance betrays you.. clouds your vision.. makes you predictable.~
== B7Xshar ~Ugh! I can't take much more of this male imbecility!~ [shart1]
== BSOLA ~What are you going to do when you pounce wildly to deliver a deathblow upon and enemy, only for him to teleport behind you and strike you down?~
=
~Bear in mind that I can teleport across a battlefield faster than you can run and in an instant I can make myself completely immune to magical weapons with a spell. Do you really think that you would stand a chance against a determined drow warrior like myself?~
== B7Xshar ~I have slaughtered more drow warriors in the arena then I can count. They are nothing special.~
== BSOLA ~A dangerous delusion if I've ever heard one.~
EXIT
Global("SolaufeinSharTeel","GLOBAL",2)
InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~BSOLA~ SharSolaufeinTalk_3
~You know, Shar-Teel, you are never going to do anything by scratching a living, fighting in flea infested villages. If you want a real challenge, I recommend that you test your steel in the Drow Monster Pits. There, you will be able to fight against the best gladiators in all the Underdark.~ DO ~SetGlobal("SolaufeinSharTeel","GLOBAL",3)~
== B7Xshar ~Why would I put heed in the words of a worthless drow like you, Solaufein?~ [shart7]
== BSOLA ~It would be your chance to prove that which you always boast.~
== B7Xshar ~I have no need to crawl underground into some stinking pit and fight insects to prove my metal. It would be a huge waste a time and just delay me from my destiny of slaying the other Nightbringers and being the one true avatar of Shar.~
== BSOLA ~Do you fear the monsters which you may face in the darkness?~
== B7Xshar ~Don't be ridiculous! The only thing that I am afraid of, is that my sword may get bent from hacking away at so many bones!~
== BSOLA ~Delightful imaginings, favored one of Shar, but in practice you would find yourself choking on spiderwebs as your life essence was drained from your body.~
== B7Xshar ~Your words are such a waste of time, just like words of all men.~ [shartd]
EXIT

w/ Valen

////////////// w/Shar-Teel
CHAIN IF ~InParty("Valen")!StateCheck("Valen",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("ValenSharTeel","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("7XSHAR")!StateCheck("7XSHAR",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~B7Xshar~ SharTeelValenTalk_1
~Tell me, Valen, do you feel pain? It was my belief that the undead retained no human feeling.~ DO ~SetGlobal("SolaufeinSharTeel","GLOBAL",1)~
== VALENJ ~I am not some mindless zombie, Shar-Teel. We may not feel pain as you mortals do, but haven't you ever seen a vampire recoil in pain from sunlight?~
== B7Xshar ~No. When I am around, vampires don't live until the morning.~
== VALENJ ~I have seem your skills in battle and am convinced that you will make a fine vampire one day. I am certain that the Mistress would take you in with open arms.~
== B7Xshar ~Do not lose your head, Valen.. I mean that in every sense of the words.~
EXIT

/////////////// w/Eldoth
Global("ValenEldoth","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("7XELDOT")!StateCheck("7XELDOT",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~THEN ~B7XEldo~ EldothValen_1
~Valen.. So nice to see you again!~ DO ~SetGlobal("ValenEldoth","GLOBAL",1)~
== VALENJ ~I must say that it is a surprise to see you still alive, Eldoth. I thought <CHARNAME> would have slain you and that the insects would be eating your eyes out in a shallow grave right now.~
== B7XEldo ~It seems that <CHARNAME> cannot resist a bard as charming as I.~
== VALENJ ~You are full of surprises.~
== B7XEldo ~I do have a trick or two up my sleeve. Maybe a trap or two as well, Hahahaha!~
== VALENJ ~I know of your plan to lead, <CHARNAME>, to slaughter and I will only tell you once to desist. The Mistress has her own plans for the Bhaalspawn.~
== B7XEldo ~But.. that's not what I was promised!~
== VALENJ ~The deal has changed. Pray that the Mistress does not change it further.~
EXIT
Global("ValenEldoth","GLOBAL",1)
InParty("7XELDOT")!StateCheck("7XELDOT",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~THEN ~B7XEldo~ EldothValen_2
~Ugh! I have had enough of all this servant's work! When am I going to finally be made in the vampire?~ DO ~SetGlobal("ValenEldoth","GLOBAL",2)~
== VALENJ ~You will be turned into a vampire when you are ready and not a moment sooner.~
== B7XEldo ~Well when it that going to be? I have been leading drunk girls to your den of slaughter for months! How much of that blood flowing in your veins is thanks to me?~
== VALENJ ~Who do you think you are, Kron? You are just another sheep in the line. We could bleed you dry on a rusty spike and nobody would miss you.~
== B7XEldo ~This deal is getting worse by the day. I think might be having one of my famous changes of heart.~
== VALENJ ~Be very careful with your words, Eldoth. You cannot just walk away after the atrocities that you have witnessed. You might lead an eager young band of adventurers to destroy us.~
=
~No. We own you.~
== B7XEldo ~Shut your mouth, woman! Nobody owns, Eldoth Kron. NOBODY!~
== VALENJ ~Calm yourself, Eldoth, the blood is rushing to your face. If you don't want it to be the last time you'll do as you are told.~
EXIT

//////////////// w/Branwen
CHAIN IF ~Global("ValenBranwen","GLOBAL",0)
InParty("Valen")!StateCheck("Valen",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("7XBRAN")!StateCheck("7XBRAN",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)~ THEN ~7XBRANB~ BranwenValen1
~Nothing good will come from traveling with an evil creature such as you, Valen. May the Shield of Tempus protect us from your wicked ways.~ DO ~SetGlobal("ValenBranwen","GLOBAL",1)~
== VALENJ ~What is your problem with me, Branwen? Am I not a dedicated servant and member of my family?~
== 7XBRANB ~A family of dark creatures that feed on the blood of others.~
== VALENJ ~Does not the horned owl prey upon the field mouse after dark?~
== 7XBRANB ~That has nothing to do with this.~
== VALENJ ~Oh? I think it does. Survival.. we are all bound to it. Are vampires not allowed to fight for their place in the chain of life?~
== 7XBRANB ~Vampires unbalance that chain! Distort it.. until nothing is left but overlords and cattle and notions such as freedom and liberty would be lost relics of a forgotten age.~
== VALENJ ~Think as you like, Branwen. We have been here for thousands of years and will be here for thousands more.~
EXIT

Ok, here are the dialogues... I managed to contact everyone but Jastey. Still, I decided to paste Skie-Ajantis talks here. I hope she will accept them when she's back and if she doesn't... well, you can just ignore those 2 talks.

I tried to code everything to make your life easier. There are just 2 on to bottom that need coding :)

SisterVigilante already confirmed in the post above. This banters already include his changes.

CoM_Sola accepted Yasraena and Saerileth since he's maintaining Sillara's mods now - > http://www.baldursgatemods.com/forums/index.php?topic=7726.0

Kulyok, Kitanna and Liam confirmed the talks, will ask them to do it again here again, though. If they disappear, I can show you our talks :)

And I told you about Jastey...

/////////////////////
///Yvette and Skie///
/////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("YxYve")
See("YxYve")
!StateCheck("YxYve",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("YxYveSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB YxYveSkie01
~Yvette! Hey, Yvette! Could you do me a favour? Please, please, please! It's a tragedy! A huge tragedy!~
DO ~SetGlobal("YxYveSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== YxYveB
~Yes, lady Silvershield? What happened? Tell me and I'll do my best. Are you hurt?~
== 1xSkieB
~It's something worse... I... I've broken my mirror! Now I am cursed with seven years of misfortune! Seven years! And what's worse - it was my favorite mirror!~
== YxYveB
~Oh... I... I see. If you need my mirror, then feel free to use it anytime you want, lady Silvershield. Please, take care of it, though. I may need to for my dusk rituals.~
== 1xSkieB
~But it's not that. I mean - not only that. I would like you to remove the curse. Please, I know you are capable of casting a spell that can save me!~
== YxYveB
~I'm afraid that it doesn't work like that, miss Silvershield...~
== 1xSkieB
~I'm doomed, then...~
== 1xSkieB
~We're all doomed.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("YxYve")
See("YxYve")
Global("YxYveSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~ THEN 1xSkieB YxYveSkie02
~Aaa! It's tick! Oh gods, I'm going to die! It's because of the mirror... I knew it would happen...~
DO ~SetGlobal("YxYveSkieTalk","LOCALS",2)~
== 1xSkieB
~I...~
== 1xSkieB
~I'm dying...~
== YxYveB
~Lady Silvershield, please, your're not dying. And this is not a tick, but a breat crumb. I think you're overreacting. Everything's going to be completelly fine.~
== 1xSkieB
~How is it that you're so calm? Aren't you afraid of being in my presence? I broke a mirror.~
== YxYveB
~It happens. But I think I can do something about it. Please, come here, lady Silvershield.~
== YxYveB
~Sune, bless the beauty with a strength and faith you dwell with and protect her from anything that could scar her and...~
== YxYveB
~...erm... protect her from the curse of the broken mirror.~
== 1xSkieB
~Thank you! I knew you could save me!~
== YxYveB
~You're welcome. You don't need to worry any longer. Everything's going to be fine so enjoy the presence of your friends.~
== 1xSkieB
~Thank you! I should buy you something! Maybe a cocoa-truffle! With a liqour filling!~
== YxYveB
~There's no need. I'm glad I could help you, Lady Silvershield.~
DO ~ApplySpell(Myself,WIZARD_PROTECTION_FROM_EVIL)~
EXIT

//tob

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("YxYve")
See("YxYve")
Global("YxYveSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSki25B YxYveSkieToB1
~Yvette? You look so pale. I think you used a bit too much powder.~
DO ~SetGlobal("YxYveSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",1)~
== YxYv25B
~But I didn't use any powder, Lady Silvershield.~
== 1xSki25B
~Oh! You're really pale, then! Are you alright? Maybe it's a food poisoning?~
== YxYv25B
~No, I don't think so. But... there's no need to worry about me. I just...need to take a deep breath.~
== 1xSki25B
~Please, let me know if you need me! I can... um... I can try to make you a chicken soup. I'm not sure if I can, though.~
== YxYv25B
~Thank you, Skie. You're very kind...~
EXIT

/////////////////////
///Skie and Aeon/////
/////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("AEONDV")
See("AEONDV")
!StateCheck("AEONDV",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("AeonSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB AeonSkie01
~Aeon, I think we need to talk...~
DO ~SetGlobal("AeonSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== 1xAEONB
~What happened, Skie? You broke a nail? You want me to carry something? Or maybe you just want me to smell your perfume. Belive me, I can smell it from here.~
== 1xSkieB
~It's not that. I don't want to sound like a mean girl, but... you've got a doggy breath. You should brush your teeth more often.~
== 1xAEONB
~Excuse me?!~
== 1xSkieB
~I said that you need to brush your teeth more often. It's better if I tell you something like that, than any other girl you would like to...know a bit better. I just... wanted to help you.~
== 1xAEONB
~Sometimes I fear that because of you and your made up problems we'll get killed by some bandit wannabies. Shouldn't you focus on something more significant?~
== 1xSkieB
~I will...~
== 1xAEONB
~A doggy breath... For gods' sake...!~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("AEONDV")
See("AEONDV")
Global("AeonSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~ THEN 1xSkieB AeonSkie02
~Aeon? Escuse me, but what are you doing?~
DO ~SetGlobal("AeonSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== 1xAEONB
~I'm blowing at you.~
== 1xSkieB
~You're what? Ew, that's disgousting! Stop breathing into my face!~
== 1xAEONB
~Whhhhhhy shouuuuld I? Ohh, is my breeeeath any betteeeer?~
== 1xSkieB
~...no! Just... just leave me!~
== 1xSkieB
~Hey! Stop it!~
== 1xSkieB
~I mean it!~
== 1xAEONB
~Hehe, it seems I have found a new hobby. Playing with you, Skie. Your irritation make my heart grow fonder.~
== 1xSkieB
~You're so mean...~
== 1xSkieB
~I'm going to have a headache...~
EXIT

//tob

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("AEONDV")
See("AEONDV")
Global("AEONSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSki25B AEONSkieToB1
~Sorry, but why are you looking at me? I feel so... ogled.~
DO ~SetGlobal("YxYveSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",1)~
== 1xAE25B
~Oh, Skie. ' Th' sky upon thine head seems to embrace thee with a warmer light. '~
== 1xSki25B
~What does it mean? Aeon, don't tell me that you're looking for a fight with me! You're always so... so... offensive. Yes, that's the word. Offensive.~
== 1xAE25B
~I have to admit, that I might have been wrong. You're not a girl who's just commenting on the 'doggy breath', or who shouldn't be called an adventurer.~
== 1xSki25B
~Oh... thank you. It's... something rather unexpected to hear something like...that. You're kind. And your breath is much better, too!~
== 1xAE25B
~Ha! Who would have thought that we would talk to each other normally!~
=
~Oh, by the way. You've got something in your hair. Is it a... beetle?~
== 1xSki25B
~What?!~
=
~Oh, I get it. It's another joke of yours.~
== 1xAE25B
~It's not, actually. Let me show you...~
== 1xSki25B
~Aaaa! Take away this...this beast!~
=
~I think I'm going to fain...~
=
~I'd rather fight with a gnoll than let beetle live in my hair!~
=
~Bleh...~
EXIT

/////////////////////
///Petsy and Skie///
/////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("L3Petsy")
See("L3Petsy")
!StateCheck("L3Petsy",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("L3PetsySkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB L3PetsySkie01
~Is it an orange marmelade? Mmm, it's been a while since I had some. Mind sharing with me, Petsy?~
DO ~SetGlobal("L3PetsySkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== L3PetsyB
~But hey! I've got just one more portion. Sorry, but that's my favorite breakfast. Sorry!~
== 1xSkieB
~I can give you something in exchange! I... I can give you this pearl earring! Look! I lost the other one, but they say that wearing just one from a pair is quite fashinable!~
== L3PetsyB
~First of all - seriously? But secondly, I'm not a girl who would go for it. I mean... a pearl? If that was a diamond - that would be something! I would sell it and buy a whole jar of orange marmelade!~
== 1xSkieB
~Oh, but I want it now...~
== L3PetsyB
~Eh, fine! Just one bite!~
== L3PetsyB
~Hey! And... oh, should pay for it one day, Skie Silvershield! I will never forget stealing my marmelade!~
== 1xSkieB
~Sorry, but I really love it. It's sooo delicious!~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("L3Petsy")
See("L3Petsy")
Global("L3PetsySkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~ THEN 1xSkieB L3PetsySkie02
~Hey! Where... where is my perfume?!~
DO ~SetGlobal("L3PetsySkieTalk","LOCALS",2)~
== L3PetsyB
~Looking for something? Hihi.~
== 1xSkieB
~Hey! Give me that! That's my perfume! It belongs to...to me! Come here!~
== L3PetsyB
~As was my marmelade!~
== 1xSkieB
~Fine...~
=
~I'm sorry. But please. It was a gift from my father before he died. That's the only fregnance I use.~
== L3PetsyB
~Alright, alright...~
== L3PetsyB
~I didn't know, but please, don't steal my food next time. It drives me mad.~
== 1xSkieB
~Fine, but... leave me for now, alright?~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("L3Petsy")
See("L3Petsy")
Global("L3PetsySkieTalk","LOCALS",2)~ THEN 1xSkieB L3PetsySkie03
~You want something, Petsy?~
DO ~SetGlobal("L3PetsySkieTalk","LOCALS",3)~
== L3PetsyB
~I just... wanted... you know. I want to apologize. I didn't know that was a gift. Or a memento.~
== 1xSkieB
~It's fine. I just... miss him. My father. And my mother too. I wanted to leave, but now. It's complicated.~
== L3PetsyB
~I know. I lost my gradma, remember? You know what? You're fine. It's nice to adventure in one team with you.~
== 1xSkieB
~Thank you, Petsy. We should go shopping one day.~
=
~But... for now, let's just move on, alright? I would like to think for a while.~
EXIT

//tob

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("L3Petsy")
See("L3Petsy")
Global("L3PetsySkieTalkToB","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSki25B L3PetsySkieToB1
~I may be wrong, but I think you got...taller! You seem somehow...stronger or something.~
DO ~SetGlobal("L3PetsySkieTalkToB","LOCALS",1)~
== L3Pet25B
~Erm, are you trying to freak me out? If yes, then you are on quite a good way. Are you telling me that I'm 'bigger'? Maybe I look fat?~
== 1xSki25B
~No, just... stronger! You misunderstood me, Petsy! Maybe you feel somehow more... confident!~
== L3Pet25B
~Me? More confident? Er, maybe you just got smaller, Skie?~
== 1xSki25B
~Do not even joke like that!~
EXIT

/////////////////////
///Quayle and Skie///
/////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("QUAYLE")
See("QUAYLE")
!StateCheck("QUAYLE",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("QUAYLESkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB QUAYLESkie01
~You know, I didn't know that you can be even more...wrinkled!~
DO ~SetGlobal("QUAYLESkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== 1xQUAYB
~What do you mean, child? My brain was always wrinkled. Didn't you know that the more wrinkled it is, the smarter you are?~
== 1xSkieB
~But I mean your...skin. Last time we adventured together you were *quite* winkled, but now... you're... you know! You're really... r-e-a-l-l-y...~
== 1xQUAYB
~...winkled. Fine, fine! Something more?~
== 1xSkieB
~You look a bit like a plum.~
== 1xQUAYB
~Oh, I think I'd rather like you to stop. I've seen myself in a mirror, but it's not skin that matters! It's your intelect! Your *brain*!~
== 1xSkieB
~I know, but still...~
=
~...wow.~
=
~You must be really old, mister Quayle.~
== 1xQUAYB
~Why do I have a feeling that adventuring with you is going to be a tought challange...?~
=
~Eh, let us go.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("QUAYLE")
See("QUAYLE")
Global("QUAYLESkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~ THEN 1xSkieB QUAYLESkie02
~Hey! Mister Quayle! I bought you something!~
DO ~SetGlobal("QUAYLESkieTalk","LOCALS",2)~
== 1xQUAYB
~What is it? Is it something smart? Is it a puzzle?~
== 1xSkieB
~It's a cream!~
== 1xQUAYB
~A cream? Whipped cream?~
== 1xSkieB
~Now, silly! It's a cream for your face! It's like a pure magic! It's moisturing cream that will give your skin some natural reflex so you could look younger!~
== 1xQUAYB
~Um...~
=
~Hmm...~
=
~Erm...~
=
~Thank you...?~
== 1xSkieB
~You're welcome!~
=
~But hey! Remember that it's a day cream! You can't use it in a daytime, because there is this...thing that makes your skin really sensitive to sun!~
=
~You don't want to burn your skin, do you?~
== 1xQUAYB
~Sometimes you make me shiver, Skie. I hope it won't damage my amazing mind.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("QUAYLE")
See("QUAYLE")
Global("QUAYLESkieTalk","LOCALS",2)~ THEN 1xSkieB QUAYLESkie03
~Mister Quaye, have you ever met my father?~
DO ~SetGlobal("QUAYLESkieTalk","LOCALS",3)~
== 1xQUAYB
~Indeed, I met him Entar was really tall. He seemed to be quite honest person. Probably harsh. But surely tall.~
== 1xSkieB
~He was really honest, sometimes he was harsh - not just to me, but to my brother. I miss them all. I lost most of my family.~
== 1xQUAYB
~I'm really sorry, Skie. I am sure your father would be proud of you.~
== 1xSkieB
~Thank you.~
== 1xQUAYB
~Just... don't cry, alright? You've got some friends here, so you're not alone.~
=
~Sometimes you seem really honest. Just as Aerie.~
EXIT

///tob

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("QUAYLE")
See("QUAYLE")
Global("QUAYLESkieTalkToB","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSki25B QUAYLESkieTob01
~I have to say, that I really like you, mister Quayle. You seemed quite harsh in the beginning, but I suppose it was because of those wrinkles.~
DO ~SetGlobal("QUAYLESkieTalkToB","LOCALS",1)~
== 1xSki25B
~I suppose I can understand how this... Aerie felt. You're protective, but you never patronize. At least you don't patronize me.~
== 1xQU25B
~It's still strange to hear about Aerie - even though it was quite a while since she died. I miss her. And thank you. I know a lot and that's why I let others learn!~
=
~And sometimes I teach, too! You're a good student, Skie. You became much more mature. And smarter!~
== 1xSki25B
~Oh, thank you!~
== 1xQU25B
~I wish you could adventure with my Skie. You would like her.~
== 1xSki25B
~Yeah, it's a pity...~
== 1xQU25B
~But... we should move on! That's not the right time to depress our minds!~
EXIT

///////////////////////
///Varshoon and Skie///
///////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Varshoon")
See("Varshoon")
!StateCheck("Varshoon",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("VarshoonSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB VarshoonSkie01
~Your tentacles look so...oozy. Could you stand over there? More. More. You give me goosebumps.~
DO ~SetGlobal("VarshoonSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== VxVarB
~*My task isn't to make you feel comfortable, but to provide <CHARNAME>'s survival.*~
== 1xSkieB
~You creep me out. And this ability to real minds. It's really creepy.~
== VxVarB
~*You may feel safe. There are no thoughts I can read when I force your mind. There's just chaos.*~
== 1xSkieB
~Really? Hmm... maybe that's because my perfume. It's really strong and some people sneeze because of it.~
== VxVarB
~*Stop it.*~
== VxVarB
~*You seem to be the only mammal that can provide an illithid a headache.*~
EXIT

///////////////////////
///Swylif and Skie/// (ToB Only)
///////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("LD#SWY")
See("LD#SWY")
!StateCheck("LD#SWY",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("LD#SWYSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSki25B LD#SWYSkieTob01
~Hmm, I think that's the first time I can adventure with someone like you. How are you caller? Swerneybilly?~
DO ~SetGlobal("LD#SWYSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",1)~
== LD#SWYB
~Svirfneblin! I'm a svirfneblin! Not a swerneybilly. What for Nine Hells is a 'swerneybilly'?~
=
~Eh, I have a bad feeling about us working together.~
== 1xSki25B
~Ah, you're a svirfnebill. I think that Mrs Gorska told me about you.~
== LD#SWYB
~Svirfneblin, not svirfnebill.~
== 1xSki25B
~But that's what I said - svirfnebill. It's a kind of...Underdark gnome, right?~
== LD#SWYB
~I'm a svirfneblin! Svirfneblin! Svirfneblin! And yes. We live in the Underdark.~
== 1xSki25B
~It must be really overwhelmind to live your whole life in the Underdark. Sounds horrible. I could never be svirfnebill.~
== LD#SWYB
~Svirfnebills don't mind living in the Land Beneath as long as we can work and...~
=
~Gods, did I say svirfnebill? You made me say that! I'm not going to talk to you! You're much too stupid!~
== 1xSki25B
~Hey! I'm not stupid! You should take a lesson of manners. Or even two!~
EXIT

/////////////////////
///Xan and Skie//////
/////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#Xan")
See("O#Xan")
!StateCheck("O#Xan",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("O#XanSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB O#XanSkie01
~It's quite fortunate that we met again, Xan. It seems that some of our old friends are here, in Amn. Funny thing. It's good to see some familiar faces.~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#XanSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== BO#XAN
~Fortunate? Calling it "fortunate" seems to be out-of-place. I would rather call it a curse of those who met once and who will be harvested together. It's not a fortune I would enjoy.~
== 1xSkieB
~What do you mean by "those who will be harvested together"? Are you suggesting that we'll be killed?~
== BO#XAN
~Do not misunderstand me - it's not that I think we'll be victims of an unfortunate twist of fate. I consider it a dreadful habit of following <CHARNAME>, what may lead us to our doom.~
== 1xSkieB
~Oh...~
=
~It seems that some things don't change, after all.~
== BO#XAN
~What do you mean?~
== 1xSkieB
~You're still the same old Xan.~
=
~Oh come on, I thought you would change. We're not doomed, Xan! It's been a while since you said it for the first time and we're still breathing!~
== BO#XAN
~A fool's luck, I suppose.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#Xan")
See("O#Xan")
Global("O#XanSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~ THEN 1xSkieB O#XanSkie02
~Is there something that can cheer you up, Xan? I would like to see you laugh, but I'm not sure if that's even possible!~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#XanSkieTalk","LOCALS",2)~
== BO#XAN
~I don't seem to understand why you're even bothered with my mood or attitude. It's not something that can affect you in any significant way.~
=
~However, I must admit that I'm glad you broke up with Eldoth. He was one of the most incompetent and troublesome men I have ever met. He's been using you.~
== 1xSkieB
~I know, but do we really have to talk about him...? We were to cheer you up, not get me down...~
== BO#XAN
~We don't have to talk about him if you don't want to, Skie Silvershield.~
== 1xSkieB
~It's amazing how you can aggrieve your comrades...~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#Xan")
See("O#Xan")
Global("O#XanSkieTalk","LOCALS",2)~ THEN 1xSkieB O#XanSkie03
~It may seem a silly question, but how do you keep your sword in the scabbard? I mean... doesn't it burn?~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#XanSkieTalk","LOCALS",3)~
== BO#XAN
~It's indeed a silly question. Maybe even ridiculous. That's a Moonblade and it can be hardly affected by laws of nature. This flame doesn't work as any flame you know. It's like a mythal. But I doubt any human would understand it's nature.~
=
~Don't take it personally, though.~
== 1xSkieB
~Hey... I suppose that I know why you don't have any friends, Xan. You're as gloomy as... as... it's hard to find something that can compare with you!~
=
~Oh, I think I know! You're as gloomy as a rumbling belly!~
== BO#XAN
~Well, I'm a simple realist, Miss Silvershield. If I were living in delusion, I would have died long time ago.~
== 1xSkieB
~Oh, stop rumbling or I will fill your mouth with scones!~
== BO#XAN
~...~
== BO#XAN
~I would eat one, actually. But I doubt you really have any of those.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#Xan")
See("O#Xan")
Global("O#XanSkieTalk","LOCALS",3)~ THEN 1xSkieB O#XanSkie04
~Hey, Xan! Catch!~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#XanSkieTalk","LOCALS",4)~
== BO#XAN
~Ouch!~
== 1xSkieB
~Woops...~
=
~I'm so sorry, I really didn't want to hurt you! I just thought that you may want an apple and I... and... I thought you would catch it! I'm so sorry...~
== BO#XAN
~I suppose that having you in the group is even more dangerous than fighting with bandits. I can expect their attacks, but I would never thought that my companion would try to kill me with an apple.~
== 1xSkieB
~Oh, Xan... you know it wasn't really on purpose! Don't shout at me. I'm going to have a headache...~
== BO#XAN
~You should be more aware of what you're doing, Skie. I would rather not end up hurt because of you.~
== 1xSkieB
~But I really didn't want to...~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#Xan")
See("O#Xan")
Global("O#XanSkieTalk","LOCALS",4)~ THEN 1xSkieB O#XanSkie05
~Are you still mad at me?~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#XanSkieTalk","LOCALS",5)~
== BO#XAN
~Should I?~
== 1xSkieB
~You know - because of the apple and the... incident. Remember? I hit you and you shouted on me.~
=
~I was wondering if you're still mad.~
== BO#XAN
~Do you really believe I'm such a monster, Skie? No, I'm not mad at you and I am surprised that you're still thinking about it.~
== 1xSkieB
~That's because you're always so serious!~
== BO#XAN
~What should I do to convince you that it's fine? But don't ask me to paint your nails or anything like that.~
== 1xSkieB
~Hey! That's a briliant idea!~
== BO#XAN
~No, it's not.~
== 1xSkieB
~Eh, I think I don't want you to do anything, then. I'll just try to believe it.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#Xan")
See("O#Xan")
Global("O#XanSkieTalk","LOCALS",5)~ THEN 1xSkieB O#XanSkie06
~What do you need, Xan?~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#XanSkieTalk","LOCALS",6)~
== BO#XAN
~I brought you something. It's of no use for me, but I think you would be rather pleased to have it. Take it. It's a mirror.~ //create a mirror that can grand Skie 25% magic res for 60 seconds (could you make the item, please?)
== 1xSkieB
~It's really... really for me?!~
=
~Oh, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you, thank you! THANK YOU! It's the most beautiful mirror anyone have ever gave me!~
== BO#XAN
~It's magical, actually. It may appear to be useful. It may temporarly grand you some resistance to magical attacks.~
== 1xSkieB
~So... you really don't want me to get hurt? I thought you considered me a burden. I'm glad it's not true.~
== BO#XAN
~It's nothing really special. Keep it, though. And don't think of yourself like that. We may not share the same...hobbies, but it doesn't mean I want you to go.~
== 1xSkieB
~Hey, that was kind!~
== BO#XAN
~Fine then. Now let us move on. And please, don't throw apples at me. I may like you, but I'm not appleproof.~
EXIT

///tob

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#Xan")
See("O#Xan")
Global("O#XanSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSki25B O#XanSkietob01
~I would like to eat a pudding... a chocolate one with some fruit jelly on the top. Maybe with cherries or blueberries.~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#XanSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",1)~
== BO#Xan25
~A beautiful desire, but we should get used to a fact that things we want rarely appear in front of us like that. Sadly, you won't get your pudding, Skie Silvershield.~
== 1xSki25B
~But... we stopped Bodhi, we did the same to Irenicus and we saved Suldanessellar... and for that, I just want some pudding! Is it really that much?~
== BO#Xan25
~Skie, we do not have the ingredients. Alas, you and your exquisite dessert will not meet anytime soon.~
== 1xSki25B
~And if we had the ingredients, would you prepare it for me?~
== BO#Xan25
~I don't think that would ever happen.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#Xan")
See("O#Xan")
Global("O#XanSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",1)~ THEN 1xSki25B O#XanSkietob02
~Mmm... it's delicious...~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#XanSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",2)~
== BO#Xan25
~How did you get *that* here?~
== 1xSki25B
~You should know that there's nothing woman can't do when she's in need. I was in need of pudding and here it is!~
== BO#Xan25
~We're in the middle of nowhere. I... You possibly couldn't... How?!~
== 1xSki25B
~It's been a while since we talked and I just couldn't stop thinking about it. And I'm eating only five spoons each time!~
=
~You know, I want to savour. Mmmm...~
=
~Want some?~
== BO#Xan25
~(sigh) Wonderful, Skie. But we are still doomed, you know.~
== 1xSki25B
~Oh, come on! Cheer up a bit, Xan.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#Xan")
See("O#Xan")
HPPercentLT("SKIEDV",90)
HPPercentGT("SKIEDV",35)
Global("O#XanSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",2)~ THEN 1xSki25B O#XanSkietob03
~Ouh...~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#XanSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",3)~
== BO#Xan25
~Don't move too much. You should rest. I am sure someone will take care of those wounds soon.~
== 1xSki25B
~Buuut it huuurts... My arm... and my leg. I'm... going to faint...~
== BO#Xan25
~You're going to be fine. Do not panic, Skie. Hold this, I will put some healing moss on it. This should work for now.~
== 1xSki25B
~Oh... thank you. It seem better. Ouch!~
== BO#Xan25
~Don't move so rapidly, Skie, or this won't work. (sigh) I suppose you will still need a healer, or a really long rest.~
== 1xSki25B
~Still, thank you. I didn't expect you to help me and actually... cheer me up. It's really nice of you, Xan.~
=
~Eldoth would never do such a thing.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#Xan")
See("O#Xan")
Global("O#XanSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",3)~ THEN 1xSki25B O#XanSkietob04
~You are a really good friend, Xan. A bit gloomy, but still you actually care...~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#XanSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",4)~
== BO#Xan25
~(sigh) There is no need for any big words. You surely learned a lot since we have met for the first time. I'm not sure if we'll finish our mission succesfully this time; it may be not enough, but it's rather fine to have you in the group.~
== 1xSki25B
~We must succeed! We're not going to give up right now. We must help both ourselves and <CHARNAME>.~
== BO#Xan25
~Still, remember that we're fighting against Children of Bhaal and demons. (sigh) I suppose it will never end.~
== 1xSki25B
~At least we can still adventure!~
=
~Come, Xan! We should get moving. There is a lot to do.~
EXIT

/////////////////////
///Tiax and Skie/////
/////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#Tiax")
See("O#Tiax")
!StateCheck("O#Tiax",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("O#TiaxSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB O#TiaxSkie01
~What is this smell? It's...it's horrible!~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#TiaxSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== 1xSkieB
~For my painted nails, it is you, Tiax! You should have a bath... a really long one! With plenty of bubbles and some... oils... and somme other thing to get rid of this smell.~
== BO#TIAX
~Tiax does not smell! It is an imperious aura! Tiax shall rule and they he shall do something about your whining! You've always been like that. Tiax remembers you.~
== 1xSkieB
~But... Tiax... it hurts my nose.~
== BO#TIAX
~Remember about who you are speaking to! You shouldn't needle your future ruler or you shall be punished! You will have your all nails dragged away! Yes, that's an apropriate torture for someone like you!~
== 1xSkieB
~Aaa! Please, no! I... I won't comment on your smell, but do not even say such horrible things. I'm really...attached to my nails.~
== BO#TIAX
~Fine! But complain one more time about Tiax's smell and you shall suffer!~
== 1xSkieB
~Yay...~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#Tiax")
See("O#Tiax")
Global("O#TiaxSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~ THEN 1xSkieB O#TiaxSkie02
~Eww...~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#TiaxSkieTalk","LOCALS",2)~
== 1xSkieB
~I mean-- oh! What a nice and... erm... refreshing scent! It... it must be you, Tiax. What is it?~
== BO#TIAX
~It seems that Tiax has pus in a thumb. But he should be fine! One day he will rule over the the sicknesses and all the healers! That should make Tiax rich.~
=
~Want to take a look at the finger? Oh, it's here! Ah, still looks bad, but it's better than it looks.~
== 1xSkieB
~I... I...~
=
~I'm going to vomit...!~
== BO#TIAX
~Hehe, it seems that you don't feel really good! Hehe.~
== 1xSkieB
~Sorry, but I can't stand any close to you. It's... it's just too much...~
EXIT

///tob

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#Tiax")
See("O#Tiax")
Global("O#TiaxSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSki25B O#TiaxSkietob01
~I was always wondering... you're a cleric of Cyric so shouldn't you be afraid that one of the Bhaalspawns is going to take over control of the Bhaal Essence?~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#TiaxSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",1)~
== BO#TIA25
~It doesn't matter as long as Tiax is going to become a ruler! The real one, not the tool, obviously! He shall rule and everyone else - even Bhaalspawns - are just tools!~
== 1xSki25B
~Hmm, but don't you think that Cyric may not support his follower since he's supporting a Bhaalspawn? I... I'm just asking.~
== BO#TIA25
~Urm... Cyric would not leave Tiax! Tiax is his most mighty cleric!~
== 1xSki25B
~Uhm... I see...~
== BO#TIA25
~Stop looking at Tiax as if he wasn't aware of his own doings! Phew! You would never understand my motives, foolish girl! Tiax is going to rule EVERYTHING!~
EXIT

////////////////////
///Coran and Skie///
////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#CORAN")
See("O#CORAN")
!StateCheck("O#CORAN",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("O#CORANSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB O#CORANSkie01
~Oh, Coran! You've always been so precise! You would make a great goldsmith!~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#CORANSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== BO#Coran
~Goldsmith you say? Hmm, that would be fortunate to have all those ladies keep visiting me everyday to look at my jewels, but I'm afraid that I would get bored quite soon.~
== 1xSkieB
~Bored? How can you get bored when you've got gold which you can change to something brand new and beautiful?~
== BO#Coran
~Hmm, I suppose that would be very monotone job, when compared to adventuring, tavern fights, treasure hunting and dungeon-crawling.~
=
~What's more, I'm afraid that I would be visited only by those spoiled girls eager to try out all the rings, bracelets, necklaces... I'd rather stick to girls who are used to adventures, hehe.~
== 1xSkieB
~Hey! Are you trying to say that I'm spoiled? I *do* like gold, but there's nothing wrong about it!~
== BO#Coran
~So let me apologize, lady Silvershield, for this insolence of mine. I shall remember about your adventurous spirit.~
== 1xSkieB
~<CHARNAME>...! He's making fun of me!~
== BO#Coran
~Oh, come on. We were just chatting.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#CORAN")
See("O#CORAN")
Global("O#CORANSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB O#CORANSkie02
~Oh, I've got a headache...~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#CORANSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== BO#Coran
~It seems that's not the first one in last few hours.~
=
~Let me ask you, Skie: what happened to Eldoth? You were the most...interesting couple I have met in the region of Baldur's Gate.~
== 1xSkieB
~He... he was a horrible person! I should have knew that! A pity I didn't meet someone like Garrick before I met that... that rat! He's been using me all the time!~
== BO#Coran
~I suppose that there is some kind of reason why you're calling him like that?~
== 1xSkieB
~Aren't you listening? He's been cheating on me. Using me. All he cares for is gold. And alcohol. And some...some... whores! I hate this rat!~
== BO#Coran
~Easy, calm down, Silvershield.~
== 1xSkieB
~I... should do some shopping before I'll break something! Wrr...~
EXIT

///tob

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("O#CORAN")
See("O#CORAN")
Global("O#CORANSkieTalktob","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSki25B O#CORANSkietob01
~Coran, could you make me a favour, please...?~
DO ~SetGlobal("O#CORANSkieTalktob","LOCALS",1)~
== BO#Cor25
~It depends on a favour itself, Silvershield. Has it something to do with befirending or it's a different kind of... request?~
== 1xSki25B
~What? What are you talking about? It's just... you know... I need a man, because...~
=
~This bag is so heavy! Could you help me, please? Take it, please. At least for a while!~
== BO#Cor25
~Eh, do I look as a mule, Silversh--~
== 1xSki25B
~Please, please, please, please, please, please...~
== BO#Cor25
~...but...~
== 1xSki25B
~Pleeeeeeeease...~
== BO#Cor25
~Fine, but stop! Fine, I'll take this bag...~
=
~Women...~
EXIT

///////////////////////
///Arath and Skie//////
///////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Arath")
See("Arath")
!StateCheck("Arath",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("ArathSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB ArathSkie01
~Huh...~
DO ~SetGlobal("ArathSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== BLK#ARAT
~Have I got something on my face?~
== 1xSkieB
~Oh, no, nothing like that. I just don't understand you.~
== BLK#ARAT
~Color me surprised.~
== 1xSkieB
~You can't possibly tell me you don't enjoy a good bath. Or a good shop... or the theatre. Or perfumeries!~
== BLK#ARAT
~Where did you get that idea?~
== 1xSkieB
~Well, you're a druid! I just don't understand why you'd leave all the good things in life behind to go roll around in the dirt!~
== BLK#ARAT
~There's really not a lot you *do* understand, Skie, so that's not terribly surprising.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Arath")
See("Arath")
!StateCheck("Arath",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("ArathSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~ THEN 1xSkieB ArathSkie02
~Arath, is it true you... you like men?~
DO ~SetGlobal("ArathSkieTalk","LOCALS",2)~
== BLK#ARAT
~And what if I do?~
== 1xSkieB
~Nothing, I was just curious, that's all.~
=
~What are you... why're you--~
== BLK#ARAT
~Shhhh. Just because I like men doesn't mean I don't also like women, Skie.~
== 1xSkieB
~Don't--get away from me! What do you think you're doing?! I'm not interested!~
== BLK#ARAT
~(laugh) Don't flatter yourself, little girl. Now run along and play with your toys, and leave adult things to the adults.~
== 1xSkieB
~You're rude!~
== BLK#ARAT
~Well, yes. I thought you'd have learnt that by now. Run along.~
EXIT

///////////////////////
///Xulaye and Skie/////
///////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("Xulaye")
See("Xulaye")
!StateCheck("Xulaye",STATE_SLEEPING)
GlobalGT("LK#XulDialogues","GLOBAL",5)
Global("XulayeSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB XulSkie01
~I'm totally a drow! I'm evil and I hate elves! Rargh!~
DO ~SetGlobal("XulayeSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== blk#xul
~Oh, yes, and I am sure you enjoy drowning puppies and murdering babes, is that correct?~
== 1xSkieB
~Well, I don't know if I'd go that far, but I, uh, I totally like the darkness! And... killing elves and stuff!~
== blk#xul
~I am not sure who you are trying to fool, iblith, but it is certainly not I. If you value your life at all, you will shut your mouth and let your betters do the talking.~
== 1xSkieB
~But--~
== blk#xul
~You are walking a fine line, surfacer. I suggest you tread lightly.~
EXIT

///////////////////////
///Valen and Skie//////
///////////////////////
//it would be great if this could be added for both SoA and ToB (in a way so it did not appear in ToB if it appeared in SoA)

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("VALEN")
See("VALEN")
!StateCheck("VALEN",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("VALENSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB VALENSkie01
~Gods, you give me goosebumps! I can't stop shaking...~
DO ~SetGlobal("VALENSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== VALEN
~That's how it should be. Food should know its place and you are nothing more but a meat. A dinner for a predator.~
== 1xSkieB
~No, please! Don't hurt me! I'm... I'm rather dry! Find someone more...sweet...~
=
~Please...~
== VALEN
~What a coincidence! I actually enjoy dry blood.~
=
~But it seems you're lucky - I like to play with my food and you are no match for me. I could kill you in one blink of an eyelid.~
== 1xSkieB
~Really? That's... nice of you.~
== VALEN
~But stand in my way and I shall crush you as a chef who exterminate cockroaches in the kitchen.~
EXIT

/////////////////////////
///Neh'taniel and Skie///
/////////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("SK#NEHT")
See("SK#NEHT")
!StateCheck("SK#NEHT",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("SK#NEHTSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB SK#NEHTSkie01
~Are you a ghost? Like... like in old mansions where owner killed his family and then hanged himself and from that very moment he is to haunt the house until he is let to leave it?~
DO ~SetGlobal("SK#NEHTSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== BSK#NEHT
~Nay, I am not, and I do not want to be compared with crimes of the weak, Skie Silvershield.~
== 1xSkieB
~Alright, I'm sorry... I have never seen someone like you. I can see through you, you get wounded, but you can't be healed... This everything is quite creepy.~
== BSK#NEHT
~I hope that you are aware I was not always as I am now? I spent my life under Athkatla for so long that I can barely remember how I looked when I was alive.~
== 1xSkieB
~You don't remember how you looked? Gods, that's sad! But... uh, I am sure you looked fine! You seem to be noble so I am sure you had no flees or... um... scurvy.~
== BSK#NEHT
~I do not understand why you want me to cheer up.~
=
~I am a wraith. A spectre. No mortal can chage that.~
EXIT

///ToB (using J file since I can't see B file for ToB) (it's for living Neh'taniel)

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("SK#2NEHT")
See("SK#2NEHT")
!StateCheck("SK#2NEHT",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("SK#2NEHTSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSki25B SK#2NEHTSkie01
~Wow, you look so different in flesh!~
DO ~SetGlobal("SK#2NEHTSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== SK#25NEJ
~I guess that was something to be expected, but -- thank you. It is so good to be of flesh, blood and bones. It is as a new life.~
== 1xSki25B
~But you know... you may need some new clothes, because these seems to be somehow... old and not really stylish and... just too old fashioned. I can help you, if you want!~
== SK#25NEJ
~I have been dead for centuries - mind me if I sound blunt, but clothes are the last thing I am going to worry about. I am alive.~
== 1xSki25B
~But... you want to be alive in these... rags?~
== SK#25NEJ
~That is surely better than being dead, Skie Silvershield.~
EXIT

////////////////////////
///Saerileth and Skie///
////////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("SAERILETH")
See("SAERILETH")
!StateCheck("SAERILETH",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("SAERILETHSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB SAERILETHSkie01
~Your hair is so... so... amazing. I can't stop looking at it.~
DO ~SetGlobal("SAERILETHSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== BSAERILE
~I thank thee, Miss Skie. I'm as proud of this hair as of my purity. It is th' symbol I do care of. That is why thine words make my heart grow fonder.~
== 1xSkieB
~May I touch it? If that's fine with you, Saerileth.~
== BSAERILE
~Feel free to do so, Miss Skie.~
== 1xSkieB
~Oh my...~
=
~It's so soft! I wish my hair was so soft as your! It must take a lot of time to take care of it. Washing them, combing...~
== BSAERILE
~All that is needed is patience.~
=
~And again - I thank thee for thine kind words. (blush)~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("SAERILETH")
See("SAERILETH")
Global("SAERILETHSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~ THEN 1xSkieB SAERILETHSkie02
~Saerileth, are you on a diet?~
DO ~SetGlobal("SAERILETHSkieTalk","LOCALS",2)~
== BSAERILE
~Excuse me? I'm afraid, that I understand it not. Shouldst I?~
== 1xSkieB
~No! You are so slim and your grace - it seems that you work a lot. But silly me, it must be because of all this fighting.~
== BSAERILE
~Indeed, that must be th' reason, because I do not work out, Miss Skie. It must be th' way we live. We all live th' life of adventurers.~
== 1xSkieB
~When I was at home, I had to exercise a lot - you know, ballet - and now it's the archery and this...everything. But sometimes I would rather dance, than risk my life.~
== BSAERILE
~But we fight for the law and order.~
== 1xSkieB
~I know, but... the sore muscles...~
EXIT

///tob

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("SAERILETH")
See("SAERILETH")
Global("SAERILETHSkieTalktob","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSki25B SAERILETHSkietob01
~This everything about the Children of Bhaal is somehow scary. I wish we could end it now. In a second or two.~
DO ~SetGlobal("SAERILETHSkieTalktob","LOCALS",1)~
== BSAERI25
~Th' worst matter canst never be finish'd easly, but that is why they art the worst.~
== 1xSki25B
~I suppose you're right but... I'm afraid that we may loose. I don't want to disapoint <CHARNAME> and I want to survive, too. There are so many places I would like to visit.~
== BSAERI25
~That is why we must win, Miss Skie, and th' reason why we follow our leader. We must win!~
== 1xSki25B
~I think my headache is starting again...~
== BSAERI25
~Worry not, it shall pass soon, I'm sure of it.~
=
~And there is no need to be afraid. I shall do my best to aid you and <CHARNAME>.~
EXIT

///////////////////////
///Yasraena and Skie///
///////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("YASRAENA")
See("YASRAENA")
!StateCheck("YASRAENA",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("YASRAENASkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB YASRAENASkie01
~You're not going to kill us all, are you?~
DO ~SetGlobal("YASRAENASkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== BYASRAEN
~Are you asking because I'm a drow?~
== 1xSkieB
~Well, yes. I heard that all of your kind are really evil and that all of you love darkness and... poisons... and stuff like that.~
=
~But I have nothing against darkness! If you like it, then... it's really fine! Really!~
== BYASRAEN
~You don't have to fear me, lady, because I'm not like my kins. And I don't really like both poisons and darkness - those remind me of my home.~
== 1xSkieB
~It must be really sad place. All those spiders and constant feeling that you're going to be killed. That's what they say about drow and Underdark.~
== BYASRAEN
~It's even worse.~
== 1xSkieB
~Gosh...~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("YASRAENA")
See("YASRAENA")
Global("YASRAENASkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~ THEN 1xSkieB YASRAENASkie02
~You're really beutiful, Yasraena! I'm really envious of your skin! I mean it softness, not colour. Oh, I should have bit my tongue! There's nothing wrong about being of different colour!~
DO ~SetGlobal("YASRAENASkieTalk","LOCALS",2)~
== BYASRAEN
~Sometimes I actually think that there is - dark elves are as dark inside as is our skin. But I know what you wanted to say - thank you.~
== 1xSkieB
~And your eyes are really nice too! Like small gems! Oh, I remember my ruby earring... a pity I left them at my estate. They were really amazing and I got them from my father.~
== BYASRAEN
~Thank you, again. I find gems fascinating so this is even more flattering, Skie.~
== 1xSkieB
~Really? Gems are great! Oh, it would be great if I could show you my emerald ring and pearl necklace. Not a simple one! The one I left at home was just... amazing!~
== BYASRAEN
~I can imagine, but I'm afraid that we should move on. There is much we should do.~
== 1xSkieB
~Yeah, it seems you're right...~
EXIT

///tob

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("YASRAENA")
See("YASRAENA")
Global("YASRAENASkieTalktob","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSki25B YASRAENASkietob01
~Yasraena, is there any place for good in the Underdark?~
DO ~SetGlobal("YASRAENASkieTalktob","LOCALS",1)~
== BYASRA25
~Sometimes I ask myself the same question, but I hope there is. Some drow still become servants of Eilistraee, but the number is so low that it makes me doubt if my race is ever to be redeemed.~
== 1xSki25B
~Oh, that's somehow sad. But Maybe that's because of the climate? They say that the more time you spend in the light, the happier you become.~
== BYASRA25
~I suppose you do not know the history of drow.~
=
~But I must admit that since I left Underdark, I feel as if there was some hope. Even though it was hard to stand the sun, it must have power to heat hearts.~
=
~Yet one first need a heart so it can be heated.~
EXIT

///////////////////////
///Angelo and Skie/////
///////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("ADAngel")
See("ADAngel")
!StateCheck("ADAngel",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("ADAngelSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB ADAngelSkie01
~I can't believe that <CHARNAME> let you adventure with us... You were responsible for what have happened in Baldur's Gate, what happened to Flaming Fist and...~
DO ~SetGlobal("ADAngelSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
=
~It is because of you my father died! If you weren't there, he would be here, with us!~
== BADAngel
~Let me clarify - Slythe and Kristin were the assassins who killed Entar. I am sorry for what have happened, those were dark times of my life, but that's the job we do, no?~
== 1xSkieB
~Maybe it wasn't you, but you worked for Sarevok...~
== BADAngel
~That's what adventurers and mercenaries do and believe me - I wouldn't make the same mistake now, Silvershield. I know it may by difficult to forgive, but...~
== 1xSkieB
~Forgive?! I am not going to forgive you! Ever!~
== BADAngel
~I see. Well, I hope it's anger speaking right now.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("ADAngel")
See("ADAngel")
Global("ADAngelSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~ THEN 1xSkieB ADAngelSkie02
~Why do you even try to help us?~
DO ~SetGlobal("ADAngelSkieTalk","LOCALS",2)~
== BADAngel
~It's entertaining. Like the story about tentacles, have you heard it?~
== 1xSkieB
~No! And... I don't want to. You're a cruel person - just like Eldoth. I'm not going to fall for this again. I'm not that stupid.~
== BADAngel
~Being secure is fine, but you shouldn't overdo it. Sometimes it's--~
== 1xSkieB
~I'm not overdoing anything. And I'm not listening to you! La la la la la...~
== BADAngel
~You're the first person I met who can be both serious and ridiculous in the same time.~
=
~Oh - no, sorry! There was A'val. Hehe, he tried to open a bottle with his left eye. Quite entertaining.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("ADAngel")
See("ADAngel")
Global("ADAngelSkieTalk","LOCALS",2)~ THEN 1xSkieB ADAngelSkie03
~You were supposed to be the bad guy...~
DO ~SetGlobal("ADAngelSkieTalk","LOCALS",3)~
== BADAngel
~Sorry that I disapoint you.~
=
~You may think of me as of a bandit if that can make you happier, but I'd rather just forget the past.~
== 1xSkieB
~It's difficult to forget about something like that.~
== BADAngel
~Hey, Skie - I'm Angelo Dosan. Give me a hand and just let us begin in a better way, girl. Sarevok is dead, Eldoth isn't here and I have some more gray hair - but it makes me look even better, hehe.~
== 1xSkieB
~I can't you promise anything. We won't go shopping or anything like that.~
== BADAngel
~Woah! We don't need to go shopping, yet! We're just beginning to know eachother and I'm not *that* easy!~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("ADAngel")
See("ADAngel")
Global("ADAngelSkieTalk","LOCALS",3)~ THEN 1xSkieB ADAngelSkie04
~What's that smell?~
DO ~SetGlobal("ADAngelSkieTalk","LOCALS",4)~
== BADAngel
~It is me. I suppose you like my scent, he? That's quite the flattery.~
== 1xSkieB
~What...?! No, it can't be... It's not that!~
== BADAngel
~Actually it's something different. I made some drink from roasted seeds. It gives a kick - especially if you're exhausted. I can share, Silvershield.~
== 1xSkieB
~You're trying to poison me, right?~
== BADAngel
~Oh, can you already stop with this psychosis already? It's not poisoned. See? I drink it.~
== 1xSkieB
~Fine...~
== BADAngel
~Nice, isn't it? Oh, and we used the same pot. It's almost as if we kissed, heh, heh!~
== 1xSkieB
~(spits)~
== BADAngel
~Quite a fountain!~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("ADAngel")
See("ADAngel")
Global("ADAngelSkieTalk","LOCALS",4)~ THEN 1xSkieB ADAngelSkie05
~Will you ever stop waylaying me?~
DO ~SetGlobal("ADAngelSkieTalk","LOCALS",5)~
== BADAngel
~Nah, I don't think so. But listen. Sorry, alright? Happen that can make you feel at least a bit better. I wish your father was alive.~
== 1xSkieB
~I dream about it every night. I doubt you know the real pain.~
== BADAngel
~Skie, come on.~
== 1xSkieB
~It's just... difficult, you know? I tried to excuse myself, that I wasn't there when he was attacked, but...~
== BADAngel
~Because you weren't there.~
== 1xSkieB
~Yeah, but...~
== BADAngel
~No more "buts", Skie. Slythe and Kristin are dead, so are many other fanatics of Sarevok. Others left him and the Iron Throne after the fight.~
=
~<CHARNAME> forgot the past. You should do the same.~
== 1xSkieB
~I...~
=
~I'm not sure...~
=
~But I understand your intentions, I suppose.~
== BADAngel
~Ha, my intentions are surely vicious and traitorous!~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("ADAngel")
See("ADAngel")
!InParty("7XSHAR")
!InParty("SHARTEDD")
Global("ADAngelSkieTalk","LOCALS",5)~ THEN 1xSkieB ADAngelSkie06
~Angolo? What do you want? I'm not in the mood - my feet hurt.~
DO ~SetGlobal("ADAngelSkieTalk","LOCALS",6)~
== BADAngel
~It's nothing. Just wanted to cheer you up a bit. You know that I lost someone, too? I lost my daugher and as far as I know, you met her.~
== 1xSkieB
~You're joking, right? You're trying to make a fool out of me...again!~
== BADAngel
~Actually, I'm serious this time. Her name is Shar-Teel...~
== 1xSkieB
~Oh my...~
== BADAngel
~I know.~
== 1xSkieB
~Now I see - she had your nose.~
=
~But hey! She's not dead, is she?~
== BADAngel
~I hope she's not. She's probably after another man with a blade ready to cut off his balls.~
=
~I said that I lost her, but she's alive. I am the last person she would like to listen or even see. A pity.~
EXIT

///tob

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("ADAngel")
See("ADAngel")
Global("ADAngelSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSki25B ADAngelSkieToB01
~I've got to tell you something, Angelo...~
DO ~SetGlobal("ADAngelSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",1)~
== BADAng25
~What is it? I suppose you're not going to talk about times from Baldur's Gate again? You know - there are many better topics. Actually, any other topic is a better one.~
== 1xSki25B
~I just want to tell you that I... I thought you would be worse! Like... you know! Smelly, hairy man thinking only about tabacco, women and sex.~
== BADAng25
~Heh, whiskey would do. And maybe a smoke, but - thank you.~
=
~But I think that we don't need to talk about this everything, aye? It's somehow troublesome. Let's better--~
== 1xSki25B
~Let's go shopping!~
== BADAng25
~Uh, that sounds better, but you know - I don't think I'm the right person.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("ADAngel")
See("ADAngel")
Global("ADAngelSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",1)~ THEN 1xSki25B ADAngelSkieToB02
~Angelo! Hey, Angelo!~
DO ~SetGlobal("ADAngelSkieTalkToB","LOCALS",2)~
== BADAng25
~Yes?~
== 1xSki25B
~Last time you said that you feel like having some whiskey. Well, maybe it's not the best brand, but I couldn't fine anything better. Here, have it.~
== BADAng25
~You really surprise me, girl! And I drank it before, it's decent! And quite potent, ha. I can share, if you're interested.~
=
~And happen I have no dirty intentions.~
== 1xSki25B
~No, thank you. I would rather drink a... cherry splash with some lime! Or...a Bubble-trouble! You know, with some melon liqour.~
== BADAng25
~Erm...~
=
~I have never heard of such a thing, but it sounds quite...colourful! Aye, we may have a drink, once, but it seems our chief is a hurry right now. We shouldn't annoy the slaver right now, heh.~
=
~Let's move on.~
EXIT

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////
//////////////TO-BE-ASKED////////////////////////////
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////

//////////////////////
///Ajantis and Skie///
//////////////////////

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("C#Ajantis")
See("C#Ajantis")
!StateCheck("C#Ajantis",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("C#AjantisSkieTalk","LOCALS",0)~ THEN 1xSkieB C#AjantisSkie01
~Oh, Ajantis, Ajantis! I've got to tell you something, so please, slow down!~
DO ~SetGlobal("C#AjantisSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~
== 1xSkieB
~Gods, why are you walking so fast? That would be great if we were on a sale - then your pace would be a splendid feature, but we're just... walking.~
=
~However, that's not the point. I wanted to speak with you about something more serious. It's quite important and I need someone of noble state.~
=
~Look at me and tell me what you see.~
== C#AjanB
~You seem as fine as usual, miss Silvershield, so if there's something more specific you would like to ask about, then do so, please. I just see...you.~
== 1xSkieB
~Oh...~
=
~You know, the thing is... I've been adventuring for some time, but I don't want to look as any usual mercenary! I am of noble family. I was educated in ballet, art, diplomacy, music... It would be a shame if I looked as anyone else.~
=
~I would like to look... special.~
== C#AjanB
~I would have never thought that you would still be focused on your appearance. You are Skie Silvershield, a daughter of Eltan. First of all, you know who you are and you don't need to shine all the time. You should let your doings speak for you.~
=
~Secondly, there are more important things. We should focus on more significant matters like slavery and poverty. You're not the centre of Faerun, miss Silvershield.~
== 1xSkieB
~But...~
== C#AjanB
~And everyone is special, Skie. So are you.~
EXIT

CHAIN
IF ~InParty("C#Ajantis")
See("C#Ajantis")
!StateCheck("C#Ajantis",STATE_SLEEPING)
Global("C#AjantisSkieTalk","LOCALS",1)~ THEN 1xSkieB C#AjantisSkie02
~Ajantis, are you still disappointed with my behaviour? I didn't want to get that kind of result...~
DO ~SetGlobal("C#AjantisSkieTalk","LOCALS",2)~
== 1xSkieB
~I'm sorry.~
== C#AjanB
~You are still young and life has been kind to you. You will learn. You already got one lesson from Eldoth.~
=
~We are all to make mistakes. Mistakes are lessons we should remember.~
== 1xSkieB
~Once I made a really nasty mark on a really great shirt. It was a beetroot, so I never got rid of it, but since then, I'm more careful when I eat beetroots. But... uh, I suppose I'm saying something silly... again.~
=
~But I do know what you mean! Really! You... you already mentioned that rat. Eldoth. I... I don't want to be used ever again.~
== C#AjanB
~Trust is valuable these days.~
== 1xSkieB
~Yeah, I guess so.~
EXIT

And here are 2 more mini talks that were not coded:

Quaye-Valen

Quayle: You are really...thrilling. You're on my list of top ten creepy creatures of Faerun.
Valen: How dare you speaking to me, little bug? You should be terrified to death.
Quayle: Urm, you're indeed quite scary but there are worse creatures than you are - illithids. They are a real threat to me and my amazing mind.
Valen: I can do something worse to you right now if you do not stop and let me hunt. Unless you want to become my food.
Quayle: ...
Quayle: I think I would rather pass.
Valen: Do so.
Quayle: Alright, pretend I'm not here...

Quayle-Solaufein

Quayle: Hey, you! I've got a question I would like to ask you, Solaufein!
Solaufein: What do you need?
Quayle: Have you killed many illithids?
Solaufein: Yes, I did kill many of those while I served in Ust Natha. There was a colony of those near the city.
Quayle: Ah, so I can already call you a friend! It was a test! I thought you may be *their* friend, but since you're not, I can befriend you!
Quayle: Having my trust may be quite benevolent! You won't find anyone smarter among <CHARNAME>'s companions. They are mostly... you know. And if they are smart, they often appear to be quite boring.
Solaufein: I see. It's good to know that you trust me, but I think <CHARNAME> would rather like us to move on than comment on other companions.

Here are two banters that Lava and I worked on for Shar-Teel and Swylif.

CHAIN IF
~PartyRested()
InParty("LD#SWY")
See("LD#SWY")
!StateCheck("LD#SWY",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("7Xshar")!StateCheck("7Xshar",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("SwylifSharTeelToB","GLOBAL",0)~ THEN ~B7Xsh25~ SwylifSharTeelToB_1
~This soup tastes like urine with spices! It's all in drops of fat! And what's... there's an eye in my soup!~
DO ~SetGlobal("SwylifSharTeelToB","GLOBAL",1)~
== LD#SWYB ~Ha, indeed they sometimes look as eyes. And you should stop whining! At least there is no lettuce in it!~
== B7Xsh25 ~I'm not talking about fat, you scumbag! There is a real eye in my soup!~
== LD#SWYB ~Hmm, it must have popped out of the skull when I've been gutting our meal.~
== B7Xsh25 ~Make something like that one more time, and you shall loose your own eye.~
EXIT

CHAIN IF
~InParty("LD#SWY")
See("LD#SWY")
!StateCheck("LD#SWY",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
InParty("7Xshar")!StateCheck("7Xshar",CD_STATE_NOTVALID)
Global("SwylifSharTeelToB","GLOBAL",1)~ THEN ~B7Xsh25~ SwylifSharTeelToB_2
~Why don't you gather some wood for camp tonight instead of getting in the way for a change.~
DO ~SetGlobal("SwylifSharTeelToB","GLOBAL",2)~
== LD#SWYB ~I am not a servant, barbarian!~
== B7Xsh25 ~I could have told you that by the last meal that you cooked. It tasted like it had just crawled out from the Underdark and died.~
== LD#SWYB ~That's because that is precisely what it was.~
== B7Xsh25 ~What? Ugh! I think I'm going to be sick. Give me your water skin!~
== LD#SWYB ~Okay.. But I gathered that water in the same Underdark pool where our meal
squirmed out from.~
== B7Xsh25 ~You miserable peck! I'm going to give you a severe flogging for this!~
== LD#SWYB ~Hahahaha! Yes, but in the meantime, try not to get any vomit in your hair! Hahahaha!~
EXIT

Archived