Congrats to IM6 Champion, Domi!

CamDawg

Congratulations are in order for Domi, winner of Pocket Plane Group's 6th Iron Modder competition with the theme A Hero for All the Wrong Reasons. Domi beat out 5 other modders in her IM debut. You can find Domi's winning mod along with all the other entries in the IM6 download pack over at Pocket Plane.

Cheers and congratulations! :thumbsup:

What is it with new contenders at the Iron Modder's? Are the resident heros over there slacking away? :thumbsup:

I always wondered why such a modding powerhouse as yourself did not jump into the fray and show off. Congrats to you and good luck to Andyr in the epic battle on Feb5th. :D (Well, where is that beer gif again?)

Nice, thank you :thumbsup:

I always wondered why such a modding powerhouse as yourself did not jump into the fray and show off. Congrats to you and good luck to Andyr in the epic battle on Feb5th. (Well, where is that beer gif again?)

Well, I am not competitive to start with, 'slow and steady' kind of person, so 4 hour competition format is not exactly my cup of tea. Plus, taking a day off BG1NPC is a sad thing to do...

Archived