Elanee ending doesn't work.

I did exactly as you said i would do to get the Elanee motb ending, but when i talked to ammon jerro i can only say ''we never saw elanee again'' and i said to Safiya that my pc was in love with Elanee, but i still didn't get the epilouge at all. I tried redoing the acedemy part hundreds of times in motb but to no avail.

I said my pc loved Elanee at the betrayers gate too.

And i got a weird glitch with neeshka and Elanee. During the wall scene where Elanee confess that she loves the pc, a weird glitch happens everytime. Neeshka is with my character near the wall, while Elanee stays in the courtyard. I did the skymirror quest too and i agreed on Elanee and said all good things to her, i didn't have a single, influence with elanee -1.

Could you please tell me how the ending is, i don't seem the be able to get it. And i realy don't want to replay the whole thing again. So please tell me how the ending with Elanee is.

Thank so much for flirt option, realy appreciate that you added that in the mod, but sadly i didn't get the ending with Elanee in motb.

There's more to getting the ending than telling Ammon Jerro that you think she's still alive. You have to initiate dialogue with Safiya and tell her that you do not love her and never will because you are still in love with Elanee. Saying that the PC loves Elanee at the Betrayer's gate is not enough.

Unfortunately, I don't have the toolset on this machine. I'll see if I can look it up later.

That, I don't know, unfortunately. Domi wrote and coded that component.

Just to make sure we're clear on this, you do have a male PC, right? You weren't using any kind of "any gender" tweaks, right?

I'm going to check a few things when I get home to make sure that everything is as it should be in the mod folder (i.e. no duplicate copies of files anywhere), and I'll post the epilogue then.

Yes im playing as a male pc.

Thanks very much if you post the epilouge.

I realy like this site because you realy help those who played the mod and experienced bugs and that.

I have the 1.23 patch just you know it.

And don't worry. I still have a save at the acedemy before i talked with ammon jerro. And i have a save in Coyena Kurg'annis. Just in case.

I have had the same problem. In the epilouge after it says my character returned to West Harbor the credits roll. I told Safiya that my character is in love with Elanee (right after my conversation with the Slumbering Croven) and I told Ammon Jerro that I do not believe that she is dead. Perhaps it's because you could repeat that part in the same conversation with Ammon but you could say something different that has something to do with it?

Archived