Unofficial test release

Thank you SO MUCH for this update, aVENGER!

Who is due to make these fixes "official"?

At the moment, fixes from all around the forum are still being gathered, compiled, tested and integrated into the mod. The snapshot which is available from my GitHub account merely reflects the current state of things. There is still much work to be done.

After all the fixes have been integrated into the main package a review process will ensue. Once it's complete, the new version of the mod will become available through the official channels.

There're few typos in GTU.

@1036460 = ~...

Damage: 1D6 + 2

...~

Flail +2 (blun13), must be 3.

@1006526 = ~...

Damage: 1D8 + 2, +2 vs. regenerating creatures, +3 vs. cold/fire creatures, +4 vs. undead

Damage type: slashing

Weight: 4

Speed Factor: 3

...~

Flametongue +4 (sw1h24), must be 1.

Also note, that +1 longsword should have speed factor of 4, not 3. Not a bug, but inconsistency.

@1032143 = ~...

Damage: 1D4 + 3 (+2 bonus missile damage)

...~

Everard's Sling (wasling), must be none, ITM has only +2 bonus. While we here, I'd also change it to ~1D4 + 2~, without garbage clarification.

Btw, imo it should be either 1d4+6 - full ench bonus, or 1d4+1 - no ench bonus at all, not a weird +1.

EDIT

Just an hour ago I saw a player who had run into the dialog can be interrupted by player's action bug in Aerie romance. Perhaps it may be fixed (in a separate component, I suppose)?

Integrated another batch of fixes from Wisp. Most notably, this corrects a long standing issue with the Bard Song Fixes and prevents the (Minor) Globe of Invulnerability from interfering with summoning spells.

As always, the full list of changes is available on the first page.

Optional But Cool: Additional Hero Quests in Trademeet Wait Until Hero is Officially Named

In Trademeet Jenia would initiate her quest, referring to the PC as the Hero of Trademeet, prior to the official ceremony that designates the PC as such. This component changes Jenia to wait until the ceremony to initiate her quest.

It should be removed from readme, or greyed out, or whatever.

Archived