Item Revisions & BGT

Salk

Okay, for the benefit of BGT players using IR, I am sharing the new version of this small mod that should take care of some mismatches (paperdoll shields/in game avatar), restore some more BG1 graphic (inventory icons) and create a few duplicate items with unique lore to be found in the BG1 part of the game.

It obviously needs to go after IR and requires IR v4.

Okay, here it is: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9_1X7K5KtOcYnpBdGJiZGZKQlU/view?usp=sharing

Three bams of Medium Shields that didn't have a shadow now do (ishld04.bam, ishld13.bam and ishld14.bam)

Another long standing bug... The component Weapon Changes make Eric in Candlekeep deal one point of damage when he should deal zero, turning a sparring into a deadly challenge.

I guess it's just a matter of patching Eric's arrows (AROW13.ITM) to deal -1 point of damage.

I remember that bug from long ago... and the fix, too. It must have gotten lost when that component was recoded.

The problem is that we give a +1 damage bonus to longbows, so when Erik fires his custom arrows that deal 0 damage, they end up dealing 1 damage. The easiest fix is to just change the bow he uses from a longbow to a shortbow. I'll update my repo with the fix.

Weapon Changes' code allow to fine tune individual items' stats, so you can also fix his arrows instead

PATCH_IF
    ~%SOURCE_RES%~ STRING_EQUAL ~arow13~ // Erik's arrows
  BEGIN
      iden_delta_damage = 0 - damage // lock arrow's damage at 0
      iden_delta_damage -= new_long_bow_damage - old_long_bow_damage // nullify longbow damage change
  END

Archived