iOS port of GemRB (iPad/iPhone)

SyntaxError

Got it to work now. Had to flip my phone upside down before starting a game. If not the app crashes. Toutch controls work now aswell as flipping to landscape mode. But the picture is still small and located in the lower left part of the screen. Only tested pst gog version (640*480 and 800*600) without widesreen mod.

Got it to work now. Had to flip my phone upside down before starting a game. If not the app crashes. Toutch controls work now aswell as flipping to landscape mode. But the picture is still small and located in the lower left part of the screen. Only tested pst gog version (640*480 and 800*600) without widesreen mod.

Are you have the same thing as I posted here http://forums.gibber...ndpost&p=197710 ??

Now i'm running ios 5.0.1. instaled bg1 through the renamed zip, so cfg is ok. still same problem. my log below

http://paste.debian.net/156163

thats kinda funny. the vido being in the corner will be fixed with the addition of the new SDL 2 driver im working on. I believe the flipping upside-down that it is doing will also be fixed.

Sorry to bother you but what exactly to put in Baldur.ini?

Autopause_state=0 and,

Bored_Timeout=0.

I think even a caps are important here?

those values look very wrong. they should be put under [Game Options] in baldur.ini (i think) and they should be like this: Autopause State=0 and Bored Timeout=0

I just redid the baldur.ini importing and i think i left Bored Timeout off the whitelist so that will have to be added back in for it to have any effect.h Both should work fine currently

Yuhuu! I managed to solve all my problems. I have looked at my install on PC and in there Baldur.ini have all that included?! Perhaps during installation to iPad something have dropped out?

Anyway I have placed in Baldur.ini these two lines:

Auto Pause State=0

Bored Timeout=3000

Bored timeout to 0 does nothing. I have just noticed that I can adjust auto pause from inside game's setup. Maybe it was adjustable from the beginning since I understood wrong that the options without golden badge are in fact ones that are active. :)

Anyway, thank you all guys for your help! I'm enjoying the game right now from the comfort of my sofa! :)

I thought I should take a note of the Auto pause options in Baldur.ini since I have just noticed that in game options are valid only for started game but every time you start GemRB again options are back at what is stated in Baldur.ini.

So for Auto pause:

0 - everything is off

1 - character hit is on

2 - character injured is on

3 - character hit and character injured are on

4 - character death is on

5 - character hit and character death are on

6 - character injured and character death are on

7 - character hit, character injured and character death are on

8 - character attacked is on

9 - character hit and character attacked are on

10 - character injured and character attacked are on

11 - character hit, character injured and character attacked are on

12 - character death and character attacked are on

13 - character hit, character death and character attacked are on

14 - character injured, character death and character attacked are on

15 - character hit, character injured, character death and character attacked are on

You got the picture. :)

P.S. I'm using number 146: character injured, weapon unusable and enemy spotted are on.

it's a bitfield and here are all the seed values before exponentiation:

#define AP_UNUSABLE	  0
#define AP_ATTACKED	  1
#define AP_HIT		   2
#define AP_WOUNDED	   3
#define AP_DEAD		  4
#define AP_NOTARGET	  5
#define AP_ENDROUND	  6
#define AP_ENEMY		 7
#define AP_TRAP		  8
#define AP_SPELLCAST	 9
#define AP_GENERIC	   10

146 & 1<<1 = 2, so that's why you have it enabled.

it's a bitfield and here are all the seed values before exponentiation:

#define AP_UNUSABLE	  0
#define AP_ATTACKED	  1
#define AP_HIT		   2
#define AP_WOUNDED	   3
#define AP_DEAD		  4
#define AP_NOTARGET	  5
#define AP_ENDROUND	  6
#define AP_ENEMY		 7
#define AP_TRAP		  8
#define AP_SPELLCAST	 9
#define AP_GENERIC	   10

146 & 1<<1 = 2, so that's why you have it enabled.

I must admit I'm not a computer language wizard so if I want to enable auto pause for just enemy spoted what value should that be?

Thanks.

for jsut that one instance it would be AP_ENEMY so put 7. to auto-pause for multiple instances you have to OR the flags. since you dont speak binary you can just google up a website (if you are on a mac the built in calculator has binary operations built-in) that will to binary operations for you and just plug in the values in that list lynx posted.

Archived