Dashing Duets of Unrequited Love

Gospel

I was wondering if you happen to be a bard, will there be any chance of having a duet?

For instance have Delainey start off the first line and you try to come up with a line to go with it.

You can attempt to insert your own feelings into the song, or just go along with whatever tone she sets.

What if you're a Kensai/Mage? ?:)

Due to unfortunate circumstancies, such as BG2 being 2nd Edition, there are no Fighter/Bards. :(

So my Fighter/Bard is represented as a Kensai/Mage. :D Who can sing and play the Ocarina! !:) And uses a Longsword instead of a Rapier, because there are no Rapiers. :( I won't give him Bardsong, but he can sing, really. ^_^

So umm. :D Wrrooof. :)

Or would Kensai/Mages get special stuff anyhow? ?:)

Woo. :D

Damn, Grey Acumen, you figured out my secret idea for the Bard only dialogue with Del.

Much as I did with Tashia, I anticipate having one Dialogue per class (or general category).  If the inspiriation is there, it will be each individual class (thus a monk will get at least one different dialogue than a fighter).

And yes, there will be a variety of options to play along if you wish...so you could have a humorous or poignant mix.

What if you're a Kensai/Mage? ?:D

Due to unfortunate circumstancies, such as BG2 being 2nd Edition, there are no Fighter/Bards. :D

So my Fighter/Bard is represented as a Kensai/Mage. :D Who can sing and play the Ocarina! !:D And uses a Longsword instead of a Rapier, because there are no Rapiers. :D I won't give him Bardsong, but he can sing, really. ^_^

So umm. :D Wrrooof. :D

Or would Kensai/Mages get special stuff anyhow? ?:D

Woo. :D

Actually, in Second Edition, one could dual-class as a fighter/bard (humans could dual class anything, truth be known).

It was up to the DM whether to allow such things or not. For example, in the druids book, they specifically mention that those who dual-class to a druid face great prejudice. Practically, many of the druidic positions were based on strength, and a druid (like a cleric) only got an 8 sided die for hit points. One who was a fighter? Well, they got a ten-sided, and if they had a high constitution, got that fighters bonus, and could outlast a druid that way.

Thankies, mrr. ^_^

BG2 doesn't allow it though. :(

But umm umm, I think I will have my Cavalier cat huggles huggles Delainy cat, yiss. :D

So... Bardy/Fighter can be represented as Kensai/Magey, is okies. Maybe for another game of BG2, reeowr. :)

No no no no no.... thats all wrong.

Please.

The fingers are broken into pieces and are put into the skull to act like a moroca.

Then the ribcage is opened up and tuned to play as a xylaphone, using the legs as the hammers.

The stomach is inflated and attached to the wrist and arm bones which have been hollowed out to act as a set of bagpipes(fingernails are used in place of reeds)

And mangut is far too fine to use on a banjo or lute, it is used for violin's, and a simple wrist bone and tendon setup is used for the bow.

I think that its pretty obvious that none of you people have ever tried making musical instruments from people's body parts.

Bri however shows her obvious experience with her castinete comment.

The rest of you are obviously fakers.

Archived