Romancing Gavin in a minut

Shaitan

Hi berelinde

I'm playing Bg1, and I wanted to romance Gavin. I noticed that halfways in my game Gavin didn't really like me, so I saw I missed the CHA requirement of 12 (Ajantis isn't so selective, but that's another discussion). So I SKed PC's CHA to 12 and now I wonder a) will he start romancing me and b) can I somehow ingame speed up the rate of love given so I can see as much content as possible before ending the BG part. I plan romancing him in BG2 as well.

Hope you can help somehow.

BTW I use EasyTutu if that has any consequence.

Cheers

Did you try talking to him again and asking him if he might be interested? If I recall correctly, I did put something in th player-initiated dialogue that would allow players who started the game and recruited him before checking the romance requirements to initiate the romance later.

Yeah, I see it. You talk to him and choose "Would you be interested in getting to know each other better?"

Hope this works out for you!

I tried this and it didn't work, so I dug around and discovered that the romance guide says you need a charisma of 12 or greater, but when Gavin reevaluates whether you're a match, the code checks for a charisma of greater than 12. Don't know if this is just a typo for if you try to start the romance later, or if it also applies for Gavin noticing that you're a match right away, but just so you know.

Archived