BGEE authors shared the original BG1 source code with us!

lynx

It's true, now all the missing and unknown bits will be clear, ranging from the dodgy animation system to script action bugs and multiplayer. :D

The downside is, that they haven't released the source and just three of us got access after signing a non-disclosure agreement. Still, this should help us polish gemrb up a lot!

In a completely unrelated note, CamDawg, The Bigg, JCompton, and SConrad announced they are funding a new game studio dedicated to an entire franchise of I.E. games. In a suprise move, they hired Baronius to head the new studio. Nythrun and DevSin both declined comment, citing pending litigation over intellectual property rights. Wes Weimer released a statement late last night, stating "I.E. games? What is this, like 2001?"

In a completely unrelated note, CamDawg, The Bigg, JCompton, and SConrad announced they are funding a new game studio dedicated to an entire franchise of I.E. games. In a suprise move, they hired Baronius to head the new studio. Nythrun and DevSin both declined comment, citing pending litigation over intellectual property rights. Wes Weimer released a statement late last night, stating "I.E. games? What is this, like 2001?"

If only I could say "it's funny 'cause it's true!" :D

-chuckles- So here's the April Fools topic on G3. Nice one.

That explains why in 2009 journalists were complaining on insane difficulty of Dragon Age.

Now I'll link Sikret to Dragon Age when I play it. Thanks, just what I needed. -chuckles- My eyes are burning.

Archived