some bugs

Ishad Nha

V 7.1 282: Write Magic never works, not even with 21 Intelligence. In v7.1 240 the scribing works perfectly normally.

Ditto items can't be identified by the Mages as often as they can in v7.1 240?

Protagonist is doing maximum damage every time! I will need to see if this is a problem outside the Ust Natha tavern duels.

Originally Luck was 0 for all party members, it seems. In recent save games, Luck is -56. Normally I would suspect the Level 1 NPCs mod. However it may be something else, like Unfinished Business instead. At some point in Chez Irenicus, Luck was reset to 94 for all NPCs. I don't know why this happened. This seems to have happened on the second level, AR0603.

After rescuing the eggs and talking to Adalon there is a Cut scene crash, Cut44c.bcs crashes to desktop. The problem occurs in this code:

LeaveAreaLUAPanic("AR2402","",[1129.488],6)

LeaveAreaLUA("AR2402","",[1129.488],6)

FadeToColor([20.0],0)

ActionOverride(Player2,LeaveAreaLUA("AR2402","",[1114.538],6))

ActionOverride(Player3,LeaveAreaLUA("AR2402","",[1200.496],6))

ActionOverride(Player4,LeaveAreaLUA("AR2402","",[1184.560],6))

ActionOverride(Player5,LeaveAreaLUA("AR2402","",[1260.533],6))

ActionOverride(Player6,LeaveAreaLUA("AR2402","",[1332.580],6))

The following creature does not occur in practice:

ActionOverride("uddoor02",Enemy())

"Did you change anything in ar2402? I remember you talked about drow earlier."

No, the area is wholly untouched by me.

"Ok, the drow change worked for me (except that the graphical changes are missing). But there was no cutscene break, with Jaheira in my party. She interjected then Adalon cast her spell."

Dialog failure occurs before Adalon casts her spell, it occurs before we enter Ust Natha.

Cutscene crash occurs after we return from UN with the eggs.

"Also, adalon's color is crappy."

Funny sort of silver color.

"Solaufein didn't appear for the illithid job (EscapeAreaMove seems to be a problem), did this work for you?"

No, I had to use the CreateCreature function, but once I did it was all smooth sailing.

GemRB-win32-v0.7.1-287-g6611bb3

Spell Freedom: when cast it does nothing in the Underdark Vithal quest. Relevant trigger seems broken still.

Ditto, when Vithal enters the first portal he does not come back. (To enable him to enter the portal I remove the SpellCast trigger from the relevant script, AR2100.bcs)

A disconnect between the displayed time and the actual time has developed and I don't know why. Time has remained at 50d, 22h for some time now, it was not affected by party resting in an inn.

Freedom is not working since it is a missing feature (the same holds true for imprisonment). I think we have gained some knowledge since, so maybe they could be implemented properly now.

Maybe the clock tooltip isn't updated properly — we had this problem before, but the update is a bit tricky.

It is probably that Vithal does not exist in AR2100 until Freedom is cast. He is not found in the AR2100 file at all. He is a purely summoned creature. Hence there is no script to run until he is summoned.

Original BG2 must be able to detect that the Freedom spell has been cast, the game must be able to detect that casting by itself, without need for scripts to run. I imagine that BG2 keeps track of who casts what spells.

A disconnect between the displayed time and the actual time has developed and I don't know why. Time has remained at 50d, 22h for some time now, it was not affected by party resting in an inn. It never has advanced by going from town to town. It still advances by combat and exploration.

Archived