some bugs

Ishad Nha

The effect is not implemented, we just set MC_HIDDEN then don't use it anywhere else. With freedom we remove imprisonment and maze effects, but I doubt this is important for Vithal - especially if he really isn't imprisoned.

GemRB-win32-v0.7.1-287-g6611bb3

We seem to be in permament twilight, this is not a problem with version 240. It only affects areas that have a day/night cycle. Map shows the day/night cycle but there is never daylight outside of the map, this is not the weather either.

Now onto Throne of Bhaal. I initially thought that Jaheira's presence in the party will crash the Sarevok dialog. But it seemed to be more than just her. I removed all five NPCs from the party, then the all-important initial dialog with Sarevok actually worked.

Now most of the way through Saradush, everything running quite smoothly.

I had the mod Wheels of Prophecy installed, then I removed it.

AR6400: North Forest, the monsters just stand around while we kill them! (Wheels of Prophecy has a bug?) Exception: Yaga Shura Mages attack normally. Clerics of Talos summon Skeletons against us, as they should. Then they start to attack their own troops! (That is the spirit!)

Then those creature rings were not destroyed in Watcher's Keep. These nameless rings were giving the Statues special immunities all over the place.

After removal of this mod, initial dialog with Sarevok did not work, once again.

CopyGroundPiles from AR2900 to wherever did not work either.

There seem to be issues with Cespenar, only the first item is taken from the party.The Cloak +2 was taken but Scrolls of Invisibility and Improved Haste were not.

Your install is still foobared. I've talked to Sarevok three times this week and everything was fine. Also with the transfered pile.

The forest one may be a legitimate bug though, since we currently have a known targetting regression in the fixing.

No, Cespenar does not take and destroy all items.

Initial dialog with Sarevok did work, with a new game. In the Forest of Tethyr I added exactly the same NPCs to my party. Then I killed Illasera and everything worked as it should. It seems that the InParty() triggers were not working correctly with the old game. Once an NPC rejoins the party the InParty() may or may not be reset correctly.

After Wheels of Prophecy was removed AR6400 North Forest worked as it should, the monsters actually try to kill the party.

First level of Watcher's Keep: fighting the statues, the creature rings were not destroyed when the monster statues themselves were killed. These nameless rings were giving the Statues special immunities all over the place. Normally things like that are destroyed when the creature who wears them is killed.

I am now using Near Infinity and Infinty Explorer to create a diagram of level 3 in Watchers Keep.

Archived