rating - 12, you are allowed to play this mod under your parents guidance

facing demogorgon

- muahahaha, imma prince of demons, now you die

- dude, gimme a break, i have a period

- me too

- hey, mellisana, do you have a period

- whaa?? oh, f.. off !!

So....back on topic.

It's just one word and I somehow don't find it strong enough to mark it "teen/adult" content. Same goes for flees.

@91 = ~(Skie quickly draws closer and whispers)~

@92 = ~My period's just started...~

...and that's all in the subject.

Is the only thing in the Skie romance mod, that is pertinent to this thread, a brief mention of a period and Skie painting men's nails?

Lava, your mod includes Skie talking about her period in public, among other decidedly creepy things. It is definitely not for everyone, much less fun.

What are the "other decidedly creepy things" that you're talking about, Tempest?

There is a brief description of spending time with Skie but nothing really big:

@366 = ~(Skie lets your lips touch hers. You can clearly feel her hesitation, perhaps even her fear - but after a moment she returns your kiss)~

@367 = ~(After a while, Skie looks into your eyes) I'm glad this just happened, <CHARNAME>...~

@371 = ~(Skie, who's lying quietly next to you on your blanket before the rest of the team wake up, leans over and kisses you on your cheek)~

@374 = ~(Skie doesn't say anything, just nods her head and kisses you delicately. Your lips brush only very lightly, but you know that her shyness is what prevents her from doing more. She smiles in her silence, which suggests you might be able to do more...)~

@375 = ~(You carefully undo her clothes and after a second you fall into each other, like a moon falls into an endless sea of stars)~

@605 = ~You are much kinder than Eldoth...~

@606 = ~Eldoth?~

@607 = ~I... eeeh. Heard from him that you have... crabs. I... I must count all the patrons here right now! Yes! Exactly! The bartender asked me to do it.~

Nothing more, I suppose. Nothing I would say is really offensive or something.

Archived