New spell icons for SR4

Pacek

As far as I know Pacek had made the Monster Summoning Icons already, hadn't him? I saw his works at first page...

Yeah, but he only posted the typeA bams (aka the scroll variant). Maybe your friend could start from those to create the spellbook and quick-bar variants of each of them?

Demi, I might be able to ask one of my friends to create the bam files, but I'd like to check something before asking him

It would be great! :)

Btw, if you want to give priority to something, I think druids need Animal Summoning spells much more than Conjurers need more summons.

As far as I know Pacek had made the Monster Summoning Icons already, hadn't him? I saw his works at first page...

Yeah, but he only posted the typeA bams (aka the scroll variant). Maybe your friend could start from those to create the spellbook and quick-bar variants of each of them?

Demi, I might be able to ask one of my friends to create the bam files, but I'd like to check something before asking him

It would be great! :)

Btw, if you want to give priority to something, I think druids need Animal Summoning spells much more than Conjurers need more summons.

Ah, I see. I'll contact him as fast as I can. I guess he need a 1-week time to finish the works due to his RL things.

Demi I recalled there was a mod in progress on EE forums called Faiths of Faerun (here is a link: http://forum.baldursgate.com/discussion/17118/mod-faiths-of-faerun-kitpack-v0-5c-ready-for-testing/p11). The mod seems dead, but its author made a series of nice looking bams (check link I provided). Maybe you could try to reach him and ask if you could borrow some of these bams (if you like them of course).

Sorry guys, but I need some help to convert BAM files to bmp files now. I extracted several spell BAM files, e.g., SPPR402A, B, C.bam (Animal Summoning I), but these images seems broken while opening these using BAMWorkshop2.

I extracted the files from BG:EE, and my OS is windows7/64bits. Could anything break the image?...

Anyway, I really need unbroken *.bmp files for each spell, especially Animal Summoning spells. I can give each BAM file... Could anybody help me?

Archived