New spell icons for SR4

Pacek

Oh, @Dakk, I didn't ignore you at all... I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable.

Actually, I already tried to use the tool what you linked, but it seemed that the tool can not be installed on BG:EE (I don't remember the full error log while installing, but the error showed it can not be installed on the platform because it is neither original BG nor original BG2). I had to say it before requesting help. :(

If somebody successfully installed the tool, please tell me how you did it. Thanks in advance!

@leania, any progress? :) I do not want to put pressure on you I just want to know if I should actively work on all the summons files and relatives new spells (including Magic Fang and Animal Growth) or if I should spend my little time on something else for now. ;)

Oh, @Dakk, I didn't ignore you at all... I'm sorry if I make you uncomfortable.

Actually, I already tried to use the tool what you linked, but it seemed that the tool can not be installed on BG:EE (I don't remember the full error log while installing, but the error showed it can not be installed on the platform because it is neither original BG nor original BG2). I had to say it before requesting help. :(

If somebody successfully installed the tool, please tell me how you did it. Thanks in advance!

If I recall correctly, the program is not installed like a regular program. I think you just open the file and it is ready to use. I personally have only used the file to convert back and forth between bams and bmps.

If you have the files (in whatever format) I can probably convert then to bam format if that helps

@Demivgvs, I was quite busy due to LR things so far, and the problem what I've mentioned before still remain, i.e., I could not convert the BAM files to BMP files.

Since my friend who would make the image files for us is only able to work artistically, I have to convert the files first for references. I'll try to do it today's night after going back to home.

@Grammarsalad, any help to convert the image or extract several images for the references to work would be really appreciated!

@Demivgvs, I was quite busy due to LR things so far, and the problem what I've mentioned before still remain, i.e., I could not convert the BAM files to BMP files.

Since my friend who would make the image files for us is only able to work artistically, I have to convert the files first for references. I'll try to do it today's night after going back to home.

@Grammarsalad, any help to convert the image or extract several images for the references to work would be really appreciated!

No problem. Were are the bam files?

I don't have any real priority except druids needing their summons to fill the rather poor spellbook, but you could start from Pacek icons on the first page because you would already have a perfect scroll icon (you only need to create the no background spellbook variant and the quick menu variant with the stone-like background).

The following are a Icons that are not there but I'd love to have sooner or later the following ones...

Mage

- Mestil Acid Sheath (I'm using Fire Shield blue for next build but it's far from perfect)

- Ball Lightning

- Waves of Fatigue (I have a temporary one, not sure if it fits)

- Shades (illusionary summons)

- Eyebite

- Otiluke Freezing Sphere

- Weird (if you look at Pacek icons for Phantasmal Killer, I think the 3rd one could be used for this, and 2nd one for PK)

Priest:

- Searing Light (low priority clerics are mostly fine already)

- Spike Growth

- Striking Wave

- Animal Growth (I can temporary use the disabled Conjure Bears spell but I fear it doesn't really fit)

- Whirlwind

Hey, @Demivrgvs, my friend finally made several images for druids!

I'd wanna send it to you. Please let me know your e-mail address. Ah, I forgot to convert all the .bmp files to BAM first... I should request the conversion to @Grammersalad. :p

In my opinion, everything looks good, but we may need to discuss the animal growth... Hmm.

Hey, @Demivrgvs, my friend finally made several images for druids!

I'd wanna send it to you. Please let me know your e-mail address. Ah, I forgot to convert all the .bmp files to BAM first... I should request the conversion to @Grammersalad. :p

In my opinion, everything looks good, but we may need to discuss the animal growth... Hmm.

COOL! I'll give you my e-mail via PM.

Btw, it's too late for today's upload I guess, but I'll work on Animal Summoning stuff as soon as I get my hands on those bams! ;)

COOL! I'll give you my e-mail via PM.

Btw, it's too late for today's upload I guess, but I'll work on Animal Summoning stuff as soon as I get my hands on those bams! ;)

I already sent the stuff to grammersalad, so I guess he will convert and forward those files to you. :)

:lol: The above would have been so much easier had one of you just made a PM about this topic and while sending it to other, the last one could have been added in, and sent the files to a file upload site you could agree on. It's like you three lack the vision of the scope of the project... :lol:

Archived