dynahier-bg2?

Brenner

i just did the dynahier romance. bg1npc is a great mod!

i have multiple installs on my computer for bg2. do i have to import my char to the bg2 game that is associated with bgtutu in order to get the rest of the dynahier romance stuff? or can i import it to one of my other installs and still get the same?

i'm wondering if there's any more dynahier content in bg2 because at the end, after the dude attacks you, it says "you've been abdutecd, your story continues in bg2. import your char to bg2" does that mean there is more dynahier stuff in bg2?

Errr... spoiler alert -

No...

there is no more Dy romance content in BG2. If you are asking this question, you may not have played BG2, so i won't throw more of a spoiler than that. :)

Errr... spoiler alert -

No...

there is no more Dy romance content in BG2. If you are asking this question, you may not have played BG2, so i won't throw more of a spoiler than that. :)

From what you wrote, I can just see you doing a double take while reading it.

As a sidenote:

I wonder how many people have actually done the Dynaheir romance without knowing what happens to her.

There's a BG1NPCinSoA mod found at SHS, which strives to add all NPC's from BG1 in BG2 obviously. Try and ask there. Khalid is ressurected from the dead, though still in a working beta.

Cheers

Archived