Kensai

Ixil

Greetings. I haven't tried it yet, but I read that the Item Revisions tweak items and allows Kensais to wear bracers (not gauntlets). Is it possible to install just that bit about Kensais and bracers, and no other tweaks whatsoever? Thanks.

The kensai component (as well as everything listed under the Global Changes section in the readme) is independent of the main component and can be safely installed without it.

It still should go among the last mods in your install order.

The kensai component (as well as everything listed under the Global Changes section in the readme) is independent of the main component and can be safely installed without it.

It still should go among the last mods in your install order.

Thanks, you saved me a lot of time... ;-)

So, I installed the mod but it doesn't ask anything about the Kensai. It asks about the helmless Druid, and the Cleric, but no Kensai... Can anyone help? Thanks.

You are probably using IR v2 then. Due some management complications v3 is available here, not from the G3 server. Once you have unpacked it, download the hotfix from the post attachment and unpack it into your game folder, overwriting existing files. After that run the installer as usual.

Thanks, you're the dude. :-D I've downloaded this latest version and the hotfix. Haven't had the time to install them and try them but I trust they will work... Again, thanks.

I installed it, and still the only bracers my Kensai can wear are the Bracers of Blinding... something,,.

Ok, so I managed to make him able to wear the bracers of defense, im addition to the previous... but still, the other bracers... zip, nothing...

Archived